[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saab
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: B HAPPY.jpg (123 KB, 960x851) Image search: [Google]
B HAPPY.jpg
123 KB, 960x851
Any other Saab enthusiasts ?
Thoughts on classic saabs ?
Post your own !
Come to hate ! (Americucks)
>>
saab death best day of my life
>>
>>14789498

saab actually is still alive owned by a shit company called Nevs, retard
>>
Saabism is a sickness. No, I'm not American.
Toyota4lyf
>>
>>14789533

people who dont like saabs are generally braindead and are afraid of things that are different :3
>>
>>14789551
this
>>
>>14789551
I've lived with my brother who loves Saabs and worked with his friend who loves them even more, you kinda get sick of hearing about them after a few years. So it's not about them being different.
>>
>>14789578

sounds like a personal problem
>>
>>14789519
saab isn't letting sell their new shit electric cars under the name anymore though
>>
you dont have to like them but i think people that hate on them, generally have no real reason except for the fact that they are ignorant
>>
>>14789596
honestly i dont give a shit about what happens to them now, but i love pre-GM raped saabs
>>
>>14789596
i am not an advocate of Nevs "Saabs" and i agree their cars are a joke lmao
>>
Those classic 900 Turbo's get my dick like fucking concrete. I'd love to own one someday, but they're getting harder and harder to find until suddenly one day, the prices will be insane a la e30 M3 and the dream is over.

Whoever owns one is a lucky fucker. Never even think of selling it.
>>
>>14789665
thank you friend ! i dont plan on ever selling mine ! im in love :3
>>
>>14789665
>mfw my father owned a 900 turbo 16S he bought new
>he sold it last year
>to buy a diesel GM 9-3 cabrio instead

to be fair the 900 had a blown synchro and the turbo needed replacing but still
>>
>>14789700
thats unfortunate :/ those arent tooo bad of fixes but i can see where he is coming from. they arent as rare as you think ! at least where im from. theres like 4 or 5 on craigslist in the chicago area !
>>
>>14789665
>tfw family member had an old 900 but it got rear-ended by a Merc, which bent the frame so it got totaled
There wasn't even a scratch on its bumper though, and the front of that Merc was fucking gone.
>>
File: 20160206_124040.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160206_124040.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Saab is love, Saab is life. Pic related is mine.
>>
>>14789760
nice ! thats really clean ! i am actually thinking of getting a cabrio myself soon
>>
>>14789750
they are the safest cars ever built if you ask me
>>
>>14789779
The body is insanely sturdy, for sure. My grandpa managed to bump into a lamp post once, which knocked it over onto his roof.
No dents, no scratches, no chips in the paint, nothing.
>>
>>14789793
haha dang thats crazy. my friends dad used to sell them back in the day and he always talks about how the metal is very thick and sturdy and they are built like tanks
>>
I saw a '99 9-3 SE for sale the other day, and I was kind of intrigued with it. Guy is asking $2300. it has there weird hood blisters on it, like 22b style but set further back, and not vents.
>>
I like saabs, but I typically dislike the enthusiasts of saabs.
>>
>>14789476
There are Saabs in America you stupid Yurocuckold

Don't you learn about anything in school besides feminism and Islamic history?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.