[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would a rational parent give an 18 year old an expensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 15
File: ferrari-crash.jpg (50 KB, 570x326) Image search: [Google]
ferrari-crash.jpg
50 KB, 570x326
Is the world coming to an end?
>>
>>14788624
>Why would a rational parent give an 18 year old an expensive sports car?
They wouldn't
>>
>>14788624
Because they're trying to buy their kids' love. And also covering the fact that they are bad parents.
>>
>>14788624
I had a turbo rx7 as my first car ever.
But then I was always a responsible kid.
After that I had a turbo mr2
>>
>>14788624
Spilled kids will be spoiled kids, this is news to you?
This guy >>14788661 has it right though.
>>
>>14788661
sounds a lot like my good friend he had a sc400 for his first, then fc, then mr2
>>
I had a 2011 5.0 Mustang for my first car. My parents bought it outright. I put an o/r X pipe and outlaws on he exhaust. Sounded awesome.

Why? Because they can and I asked for it. I would do the same for kids. I got it my senior year when I was 17 and I got so much hate for it. Tons of degenerates called me a spoiled daddy's boy lol. I didn't care. Tons of girls loved it and I had the baddest car in school.
>>
>>14789043
Spoiled brat
>>
>>14789043
>>14789049
Why is he a brat? Sounds like he has a family with money, got something he enjoyed, put some love and hard work in it and appreciated it
>>
>>14789058
Nah, he's spoiled.
>>
>>14789049
>>14789058
because some people are envious that our first vehicles were $500 shitboxes without instruments or engine bushings and that we've never driven a car younger than 15 years old
>>
>girl in my school wrecks her first car
>her parents get her a shitbox
>she wrecks it
>her parents buy her a 2008 (this was in 2010) mustang
>she wrecks it
>there's a video of her driving it in the rain and literally sobbing because she can't handle driving in heavy downpour
>senior year her parents buy her a brand new 2011 mustang
>wrecks it within a month
>they buy her a new 3 series

I literally don't understand.

They were better off just burning piles of money.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>14788624
Tfw 2014 Sierra as first car(:
>>
>>14789096

They were trying to kill her but she was slick and continues to play them to this very day.
>>
>>14788624

I drove a Grand National when I was 17, I never crashed into anything, and that car actively tries to murder you while you drive.
>>
>>14789136
>they were trying to kill her

Shit. Gen 1 vipers are only $20-30k and get the job done just fine. They wasted a ton of money.
>>
>>14788624
I had a WRX STI my sophomore year in highschool and a Audi s6 by my freshman year in college (got both brand new)
My little brother got a s4 his sophomore year in highschool, and a s3 his senior year in highschool. Both brand new.

We modded and tuned all cars significantly except the s6 because I use it as my comfy DD
>>
>>14789096
I went to high school with an annoying chode who's parents bought him an F-350. He was incessantly blinging it out, putting ugly and tasteless aftermarket bullshit all over it
One day he was driving it home from a party hammered and rolled it, total writeoff. No new cars from mommy and daddy after that, I laughed so fucking hard
>>
>rational
That's where you're wrong.
>>
>>14789043
Child
>>
>>14789058
This right here. If the family has money, and kid needs a car, they don't think "I'll go buy some unreliable shitbox for muh boy", they buy something new or pretty damn recent, because they can.
>>
>>14789141

How so? Grand Nationals aren't a thing in the UK
>>
To make fags jelly
>>
Had a friend with loaded parents. Got a new my 2008 gtr when he was 18. Nigga flipped that shit.
>>
>>14788624
>Why would a rational parent give an 18 year old an expensive sports car?
They don't.
Absent parents who suddenly realized their child have turned 18 just think it's a way to buy love and attention, which they have not provided in the previous 18 years.
>>
>>14789049
I bought my new wrx with my own money at the same age and everyone said this to me and it only made me more aroused
>>
>>14789420
You make poor financial decisions
>>
>First truck was an 74 Dodge D100 roller I bought for $300 when I was 13
>Built a 440 I got from a junkyard
>Truck was rusty, had mismatched paint, and had a wood flatbed
>still faster than everything at my high school except my buddies built nova
>we both got our cars made fun of by the kids who's parents bought them new cars
>besides our cars, ever car at my school was newer than 1995

Imagine the opening scene of Toyko drift but isnstead of a badass Monte Carlo it's a sleeper truck and instead of a Viper it's a early 2000s V6 Mustang(same douche drivers tho)
>>
The story I have heard here is that a rich kid from one of the local highschools was given a Gallardo and wrecked it showing off throwing donuts in the parking lot. I'm not sure how true it is but it's very possible for that school.
>>
>>14788624
Because sports cars are fun and maybe they can comfortably afford it and don't mind their kid having a little fun.

I'm saying this as someone whose family could have comfortably afforded to get me a new sports car but instead handed me down a ten year old truck. I loved that truck, cried when I sold it, but I don't think I'm a better person for having that instead of a fancier new car. Yeah, I knew brats who ruined nice cars, but they were brats before they got the cars anyway and their parents were retarded. I knew just as many kids who got nice cars and appreciated them and took care of them.
>>
>>14788643

>obviously youve never been exposed to the chinese new rich

Here is Richmond, BC, I see McLarens, Ferraris, etc many times daily with N permits on them. This means theyre a novice driver and dont have full driving privileges. They are here as a scheme for their bilionaire chinese dads to hide their money.
>>
>>14788624
Tax write off if they're rich enough.
>>
>>14789593
Those kids are going to have to give it all up when their family forces them back to China to take part in the family business in some mud-province. Don't be jealous of them.
>>
>>14788661
Both reasonably slow cars
>>
>>14789043
Your parents must assume that you're incapable of getting a nicer car so you'll settle with that one
>>
>>14789636
Really because the chinks really are taking over
>>
>>14789593
And that makes them rational how?
>>
>>14789684
Some of them might have to go back, Panama Papers and all ...
>>
>>14789043
0 fucks gotten
>>
My first car was a 99 corolla that i got for $900 at 16 it was a complete shitbox but it got me interested in cars. Saved up and bought a manual 02 WS6 three years later.

>Tfw all the low test betas in this thread who can't into the shitbox lifestyle
>>
>>14789278

This board isn't only in the UK perhaps?
>>
>>14789074
Naw, you're just jealous and have a crab mentality.
>>
>>14789043
keyword is
>girls loved it
who gives a shit
>>
File: 1459864058676.jpg (5 KB, 180x98) Image search: [Google]
1459864058676.jpg
5 KB, 180x98
I might be a special snowflake, but I never hoon my car. My parents just bought me a new 2016 Chebby Camaro 1SS and I don't think I've gone above 5 MPH over the limit in it.

I want to get it to a track soon.
>>
>>14790375
If my parents bought me an expensive, new and fast car like that I'd be so worried of wrecking it. I hope you get it to the track soon anon and see what kinda power you've got. Congrats
>>
File: tem.jpg (8 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
tem.jpg
8 KB, 128x128
>>14790545
I'm worried about every little detail, and I especially don't want to go fast in public when cops see a hyper blue Camaro they end up following me for miles.

I was gonna buy my own shitbox, but I found this thing in the driveway when I got home.
>>
>>14789593
Its not just the Chinese nouveau riche, one of my brother in laws kids goes to the private school where all the West Van kids get sent. Told me a story about how one of his kids classmates was bought a Ferrari for his birthday when he is only 10.

But yeah the Chinese are fucking destroying BC, Im not sure Im ever going to be able to afford a home ever unless someone reigns in foreign purchases soon.
>>
File: My first car.jpg (133 KB, 720x635) Image search: [Google]
My first car.jpg
133 KB, 720x635
>>14788624
I was 24 when I bought my first car. I worked very hard for it too.

From 18 until the day I bought it, I used to ride the bus all the time. My friends would ask me why I didn't have a car. More specifically, my female friends would ask me why I took the bus.
I never bought expensive clothes, my clothes were always simple. I never owned expensive shoes or jewellery. I never went on holidays. I spent my days either working or studying. Most people just accepted I was poor.

Little did they know that I was working towards buying a Porsche 911 among other things.

The day I took delivery of it, I drove it back and made a post on facebook about it. And would you believe that whilst most people liked it, two people gave me grief and hated over it? Women who I thought were my friends, who came from more privileged backgrounds where they went on holidays every year, had the nerve to hate on me, someone who hadn't been on a holiday in his entire adult life.
>>
>>14788624
in the hopes the kid will kill himself
>>
>>14791007
Very motivating story anon. Also
>women
Some women are naturally jealous bro. You'll get used to it.
>>
File: supreme_gentleman.jpg (840 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
supreme_gentleman.jpg
840 KB, 1920x1080
>>14791007
>Women who I thought were my friends, who came from more privileged backgrounds where they went on holidays every year, had the nerve to hate on me, someone who hadn't been on a holiday in his entire adult life.
>>
>>14791084
elliot was a rich kid
>>
>>14791084
You've misunderstood the story.>>14791007
was poor. He worked for his car.
>>
>>14789580
Holy shit you and that mustang faggot are literal cucks
>>
>>14789593
I'm from Richmond too. Can confirm.

I'm always jealous of them but then I remember that most of them are only driving the cars until their dads get them shipped back to China. I also feel better when I realize that they do have smaller than acceptable penises, despite what bullshit Manswers tried to feed you. All my Asian friends think 5 inches is long. I feel bad for them in that regard, as their ricegirl GFs don't know any better and once they go white they never go back until marriage. Things you have to remember when you see a shiny Flying Spur with an HBA wearing midget inside. I'll stick with my 8 by 6.5 inches and Jag, thanks.
>>
>>14789043
> pig fat mustang
Should have gotten a restomod classic. At least the styling won't be garbo, even if it's still pig fat
>>
>>14789043
I got a brand new evo10 but @ 18 because I'm yuro. It was nice. Guy in school drove an e46 m3 but everybody loved my EVO more. Its king after all
>>
>>14790879
Won't happen under Turdbrain.
>>
>>14791007
What did they say? I need the rage please deliver
>>
>>14791228
She then proceeded to delete me from facebook. We used to be best of friends back when
>>
File: 1458746608248.gif (970 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1458746608248.gif
970 KB, 500x382
>>14791259
This from a rich chick? And what is there after ''Don't really''?

What the fucking hell are american women like this on average?

Post more I'm only slightly riled
>>
>>14791259
>befriending women
Why?
>>
>>14789672
not modded
>>
>>14788661
>tfw grew up driving decently quick cars
First car for me was a '94 E38, by 17 I was in a brand new G37S Coupe. Always was a responsible kid, got good grades, stayed out of trouble. Never been in an accident. Spoiled kid, but never an irresponsible one.
>>
>>14791275
She went on several holidays, wore nicer clothes and generally was better off. It was easy for her to accept me when she thought I didn't have anything.

>>14791275
This comes after:
"Don't really care to see you have a nice car Anon. "

>>14791283
Went to university with her. She was cool back then.
But I'll tell you something, more and more I've noticed that there are a lot of women that are keen to talk down to you when they believe they're doing better than you. But do anything to change that and they'll turn on you.

>>14791275
Also, she's actually Irish living in London. I'm from London too.
It was all
>>
>>14791309
>But I'll tell you something, more and more I've noticed that there are a lot of women that are keen to talk down to you when they believe they're doing better than you. But do anything to change that and they'll turn on you.

That's petty much everyone, anon.
>>
>>14791309
Man forget about her dude. From the looks of it it sound like that didn't have too much of an impact on you. Be happy now that you own a sweet 911, and she'll be the one dealing with the consequences of blowing off friends like that and looking down on you.
>>
>>14789043
>Why? Because they can and I asked for it. I would do the same for kids. I got it my senior year when I was 17 and I got so much hate for it.

This. The entire point of success and family is to provide for your children the opportunities and joys you didn't get to experience. White trash and poorfags act like parents giving their kids a car is some sort of abhorrent crime against the proletariat, yet I'm pretty sure most of them grew up with televisions, dishwashers, microwaves, and air conditioning.

There must have been a time when poorfags resented affluent people for being the first to have home appliances, huh?
>>
>>14791309
I had a similar experience with people who felt superior to me because they thought I was poor (generally dont like to show that I'm not because I live in a dangerously shitty country) and then when they realized I was 5 times better off than them they frenzied with hate.

Some people are just shitty like that, never content without being the bestest and richest. Fuck em

And be sure to rip some skids in front of her house sometimes, fucking whore
>>
>>14791331
>>14791333
>>14791346
Thanks br/o/s
>>
>>14791259
>Just got tired of seeing you getting in fancy cars

What kind of turbocunt has a problem with anybody enjoying nice things?
>>
>>14791366
Extreme jealousy coupled with their sense of superiority being shattered. That's the result
>>
>>14791335

To bad most likely the kids are going to develope a superiority complex and fall off the deep end later. Just because you're rich doesn't mean you have to buy your kid a Ferrari. Get him a car that is enough to get him started in life and make him work for what he wants.

Got grandmas 91 ford tempo junior year. Now I'm probably better off than most of the kids that started with shit their dad bought them new. Actually looking at my fb and the people I graduated with that DID, besides one dentist I am.
>>
>>14789796
You are a moron.
>>
>>14791371
>>14791366
You see the rich kids you're talking about. They can't handle it when a poor man gets something nice.
>>
>>14789796
>''why are they dangerous? They aren't a thing here in the UK so I wouldn't know but please explain it to me because you are from a country that has grand nationals''

Just for you anon
>>
>>14791395
1980s turbo tech coupled with crap suspension and too little braking power
>>
>>14791407
Soooooo, like a muscle car with turbo lag.
>>
>>14791372
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
>>
File: EF1D661.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
EF1D661.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>14789278
Old american cars like the muscle cars of the 60s and 70s as well as the (very) few muscle cars of the 80s are called white knuckle rides.
Meaning that you gripped the steering wheels so hard while driving your knuckles literally turned white.
Like my 70 challenger they are very difficult to control under full acceleration, and the steering is a bit numb. add small front disc and rear drum or drum brakes all the way around and you get something that trys to kill you everytime you drive it.
> And most Americans including myself love them for it.
>>
>>14788624
>>14788661
>>14789043
>>14789164
So whose name was on the title? I used to drive my mom's car too. Shit, I still do sometimes.
>>
File: DSC_0381.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0381.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>14789593

View from my apt of a McLaren being pulled over. Case in point

>Presenting evidence
>>
>>14788624
>live in England
>insurance is too high if you're under 24
>everyone is forced to drive used hatchbacks if they want to have money
>everyone is forced to drive manual because "automatic transmission" is a foreign phrase here
>everyone that drives appreciates and loves cars [spoiler]except for the richfags[/spoiler]
>>
>>14788624
>everyone is forced to drive used hatchbacks if they want to have money
>everyone is forced to drive manual because "automatic transmission" is a foreign phrase here
Sounds pretty nice desu

insurance is skyhigh in the US too for drivers under 25
>>
>>14791764
Its high everywhere for young drivers I think
>>
>>14791764
>>14791811
Lots of insurers are wanting young drivers to have black boxes in their cars, i don't want an electronic grass in my car flipping its shit everytime i tap the throttle.
>>
>>14791843
My employer has those. Shits retarded, you brake hard to avoid something and it penalizes you. Cars dont accelerate hard enough to matter but pass the speed limit and you're fucked
>>
>>14791854
Do you at least get a dash cam to provide evidence why
>>
>>14791863
No. Its there to encourage you to drive cautiously so you dont end up in a brake hard situation. But sometimes shit just fucking jumps in front of you and if in that split second your brain thinks of ''oo shit I'll get penalized'' instead of ''oo shit I better save myself'' you're fucked. So basically drive at 20kph and call it a day
>>
>>14791297
>94 e38

is it bad that a black v12 one is on my list of dream cars?
>>
>>14791764
You'd think so but if you learn properly you'll hate driving here. There's so many people that fluked the test or passed 10+ years ago that just don't give a shit about the highway code.
>drive up to roundabout
>stop because someone is pulling out with no turn signal on, meaning they're going for the exit to the left of me
>wait for him to do his thing
>suddenly a left turn signal
>he's pulling into the exit to the right of me, meaning I could have went straight out if he had just signaled correctly
>now I have to wait even longer because a car from further around is now in the way
Every time.
>>
>>14791888
Why would it be? Its cool mobster car. Granted I have the 8 series on the list instead for dem cruising feels
>>
>>14791154
Lol being this butthurt and complaining about stupid shit. Holy shit you even started talking about your dick size on an anonymous image board. You okay bro?
>>
>>14788624
>rational parent
does this explain things?
>>
>>14791007
I'll give you grief right now. Saving money to buy an expensive car instead of using it to get a stronger financial base is straight up retarded. 911s are nice, but they do the opposite of make you more financially sound.

I drive by trailer parks with nice cars outside all day. Fuck that.
>>
>>14792702
What makes you think I don't have a strong financial base?
What makes you think I don't own my own property, run my own business and outright own my car?

What makes you think all of these things?
>>
>tfw I bought my first car for €1000 at 25
>tfw it's 18 years old
>tfw love it to bits
>tfw I see young people complaining about the 20K+ car their daddy got them

I really really dislike spoiled kids.
>>
>>14791007
Right on bro.

We share a similar story. I also bought a 997 at 24. Had a few cars before that but nothing fancy.

The best part is when older guys see you driving it and they give you this look like they think it's your dad's.

Also, in regards to the guys comment who says it's a bad investment. He is correct... but if you can afford it now then go for it.

I almost died last year from some random shit that blind sided me. Allergic to wheat at 25 and almost died. Who the fuck gets allergic to wheat at 25? Lucky me.

Anyways. Feels good man.
>>
>>14788624
Advantages of a sports car...
- No back seats, so won't get distracted by a car full of teens, and less chance of teen pregnancy.
- Plenty of grip. A base Porsche Carrera, which has too much tire for it's mass and power, is probably safer than a Mustang which has too little tire for it's mass and power.
>>
Why would a rational parent give their child a car in general. I got taught things like cars and stuff have to be "earned".
>>
>>14789096
Sounds like that one with the beta dad that had the Bitchy daughter who wrecked her cars
>>
>1st car 325is e30, bought for $1600
>family well off, couldve bought a 12k car, decide buy cool shitbox cause dont wanna be that spoiled kid at HS
>love the fuck out of it
>even start trend at rich hs of buying cool old bmws
>sell it when im in college cause im never home (college on east coast, live on west)
>cry
>in college, been riding a fuckin moped and taking the bus to get places for 4 years
>about to graduate, parents offer to buy me a new car as a gift
>gonna get an e39 m5

spoiled sure, but im gonna love the fuck out of it. driving and cars are really the only things i truly love. also inb4 mopeds arent that bad. i actually do love my shitty 1970s puch maxi, but i live in boston, so riding it in sub freezing temps with 20-30mph winds all winter is not fun. not to mention how unsafe it is riding downtown with how retarded people drive here
>>
>>14796012
A sensible spoiled brat, I say.
>>
I got a newer HHR as a high school graduation gift, but I sold it and bought a Roadmaster because faggots were fucking with it all the time in the dorm parking lot. Also it was an HHR...
>>
>>14789096
Was the shitbox a Corolla?
>>
>>14796111
Why would anyone waste their time messing with an HHR? Like wtf, that doesn't make sense at all. Why would anyone bother to stare at an HHR for more than 4 seconds?
>>
>>14792702
He can just sell it because they have Tacoma tier resale value.
>>
File: image.png (7 KB, 217x168) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 217x168
>>14796136
Grand am or Prix.

Can't remember which one.
>>14795976
The sad part is the family wasn't that rich. They owned a small pizza place in a small ass town in rural NY.

>tfw this girl was walking infront of me one day
>wind picks up
>flips her short as fuck skirt up
>long enough for me to get a good look but not long enough for her to notice
>nounderwear/10
>PLUMP
>RUMP
>mfw

I didn't find her overly attractive because I hate the whole Faux Valley Girl living in the north east thing, but goddamn if I didn't wanna burry my dick in that right then and there.
>>
>>14788624
i got a $3k v6 automatic FWD mercury cougar from my parents

i drove that shet like a granny for muh maximum MPG

now that i have a job and bought myself my own car i drive the shit out of it,
i'll probably end up hurting myself at some point
>>
>>14789426
See, your jealousy is getting me hard
>>
>>14789043
You do realize literally everyone at your school hated you
>>
>>14796165
pics of said girl pls
>>
>>14796278
I don't really remember her name family, but I'll see if I can creep her normiebook or something.

If I can even do that without a normiebook.
>>
>>14796140
Dunno anon, I had lipstick scribbled all over the window, 2 door dings a flat tire over the course of one year. Its not like I had any enemies, I was a total shut in. I think people are just assholes.
>>
>>14788624
>rational
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>14796278
Did some digging and made a fake account.

99% sure this is her.
>>
>>14794701
The strong implication that you were actually poor and not just thrifty, since you must be hanging around extremely retarded people or have a no-name business for them to not be able to tell the difference between a well-off person who's just thrifty in some areas and a poorfag scrounging pennies for a depreciating and expensive to own asset.
>>
>>14794701
If you owned a house and a business your friends wouldn't have thought you were poor
>>
>>14796165
Women actually wear skirts without underwear? Thought that was just a neckbeard fantasy.
>>
>>14796537
Slutty high school girls do.

>she was probably gonna go fuck chad thundercock in the music room anyway so they'd just get in the way

Seriously. People fucked almost daily in the music room.
>>
>>14789829
Straight Guys
[spoiler] lesbians too [/spoiler]
>>
>>14788624
No. I'm not giving my kid a nice car for their first car. They need to learn how to handle a shitbox first. My parents forced me to drive an old Explorer as my first car (and I wasn't allowed to trade it), but not I'm grateful for it because it taught me a lot about how to handle a car (that thing had no driver aids) and take care of it. Plus, most kids will crash their first car. It's not that I care about the price, but I feel like it's a waste of a car if you buy a nice car just to crash it.
>>
>>14796590
>my parents forced a shitbox on me
>so I will do the same to my children
>>
>>14791297
How did you like the g37s? I am looking at getting one but am on the fence about upkeep, repairs. Coming from a '98 Benz e320
>>
>>14796542
I wish I was a girl, they seem to have a lot of easy fun.
>>
File: willlaren-02.jpg (105 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
willlaren-02.jpg
105 KB, 500x705
>>14796602
This is how plebs make decisions about so many things.

Your parents let you watch TV 20 hours a week? It's probably good for you, and what sort of uptight asshole doesn't let his kid watch TV 20 hours a week?

Parents circumcised you despite being sola scriptura Christians and the New Testament telling them not to do it? Better snip your little boy. Wouldn't want to contradict your parents. God can wait.

Your parents refused to or couldn't pay for any of your college despite getting into a good one? It must have made you better somehow than kids who had more parental support, so even if you get rich don't help them out with tuition.

It's all pretty retarded. If you sincerely want to raise a kid who will do well, look at the upper-middle class and raise him that way.
>>
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 634x1008) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 634x1008
>>14796622
>mfw not a pretty girl
>mfw too tall and broad shouldered to be a qt trap

I just wanna be a cute dress wearing housewife.
>>
>>14796663
It's kind of amazing how women reject being a cut dress wearing housewife even when they're the type to legitimately want it. You can be like, "Hey, so you know all that stuff you enjoy doing that isn't super stressful and kind turns us both on? How about you do that full time?" and they'll just be like, "Sounds kinda nice but my friends would judge me for not doing slave labor in the city."
>>
>>14796663
How tall are you? I'm 5'11
We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>14796688
6' 3"
>also a bearmode hairy fuck with a full beard
>work for a logging company
>nobody knows me secret.
>>
>>14796682
I know right? Free money, free food, free accommodation, all you have to do is suck his dick once he gets home from work. This is why trannies are exploding, they love to do the feminine things that real women have now ditched. Men are flocking to Thailand in record numbers.
>>
>>14796682
Housewife is literally a free ride and it makes me mad women shit on it.

>all that's expected of you is keeping the house clean
>cooking
>not fucking the neighbor
>raising children (which isn't all that fucking hard if you actually parent the damn kids)
>putting out occasionally
>>
File: hope.jpg (123 KB, 1024x620) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
123 KB, 1024x620
>>14796710
wew
m-maybe this will cheer you up?
>>
I guess to a family with millions and a huge disposable income the price of a very decent new car by anyones standards is the equivalent slab of money for some shitbox lower middle class parents buy their kids.
>>
>>14791737
UK rich kids move to London paying rent on their parents credit card, get involved in some weird activist environmental politics then work some hipster job while pretending to be working class and involved in "the struggle". A car would ruin their street cred.
>>
>>14788624
The world has been coming to an end for the past humdred or so years, people are just really dumb and can't see past the surface reflection.
>>
>>14789043
I don't hate you just because you are spoiled.

I hate you because you bought a Mustang and made it a fart cannon.

Get some taste or gtfo.
>>
>>14791007
+1 if story is real

Here is a tip in life; just ignore those who put you down are act retarded.
>>
>>14788624
I think the thought process is that its easier to blow some money on a sports car now instead of letting them live long enough to have to pay the big bucks to save their ass when they kill a hooker. Its just the smart financial decision.
>>
>>14799054
Kek. You are such an evil genius. I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>14799054
Who cares about a dead hooker?
>>
>>14791007
Dedication
>>
My parents bought my a BMW 325i for cheap because my dad knows they're some of the most well balanced cars out there and that it'll teach me to learn how to drive well. With the knowledge that I grasped from that BMW I eventually took it to the tracks where I learned to race. I then started working on my car as things broke down, learned it inside and out, and then sold it and bought a 4.6L Mustang with a manual with my own money, and paid my parents back for the BMW.
>>
>>14799913
You know that hooker had a family, and they will come to collect.
>>
>>14800001
Ha!
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.