[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking speed bumps man can i sue private properties that have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
Fucking speed bumps man

can i sue private properties that have goddman walls for speed bumps?

my car is lowered just a bit (not stanced, or "slammed")
it drives fine in all city and shitty roads
no rubbing or scraping
my workplace has speedbumps for semi trucks
tall fuckign things, probably 5 inches from flat ground
car scraped like a motherfucker, even some regular cars scrape

i feel like i will break something
>>
>>14787349

>Can I sue someone for something they did to THEIR private property

Back to the Gulag, comrade
>>
>>14787356
/thread

impolite sega
>>
What really pisses me off is when there's a set speed limit like 50km/h and then they put sharp speed bumps that force you below 20. If you want me to do 50km/h, put some soft little speed bumps that become an issue when I'm traveling over 50km/h.
I can understand if it's a complex and the speed limit is actually 20, but having them in 50 zones makes the speed limit fucking pointless.
>>
>>14787356
Technically you can. It's just not illegal for those bumps to be there
>>
i put two illegal 18-20° speed bumps at my driveway so neighbours couldnt use it as a turn around. I drive two 4x4s with 24° breakovers so I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>14787349
You can sue anyone for anything.
>>
>>my workplace has speedbumps for semi trucks tall fuckign things, probably 5 inches from flat ground

>>14787532
it's always good to sue your employer
>>
>>14787511
That's kind of rude
>>
>>14787511
Why does it annoy you so much that people sometimes turn around in your driveway?
>>
>>14787349
>can i sue private properties that have goddman walls for speed bumps?
no, whiney little cunt
>>
>>14787628

noise.
>>
When the car is unconfortable, germans blame the road.
When the car is unconfortable, french blame the car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghUInp1JBRo
>>
File: FUCKING_AWESOME.gif (1 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING_AWESOME.gif
1 MB, 400x267
>>14787905
Smooth as hell.
>>
>>14787638
Technically he can take anyone to court over anything if he's got the money for it, I'm sure a lawyer could drum up some charge for destruction of personal property or some bullshit
>>
>>14787532
It's the American way!
>>
drive a road roller to work and fuck a speed bump up
>>
>>14787931
Until it breaks 2 months later because it's French
>>
>live in Germany
>never expect speed bumps ever because they're simply not used in any way
>go down an utterly big, utterly empty parking lot of a closed mall at dawn
>WHUMP WHUMP
>hurdled badly visible speed bump going like 25 mph
Fugg! Take your automotive imperialism back home, Murrikans!
>>
>>14787628
Not him, but TWICE my neighbors slammed into my cars when doing that. I'm not even in suburbs, but my driveway is short and there's a 1 way road that goes through. People will use my driveway as a U-Turn.

So I put up a gate and fencing around my house, and I come home one day and there's a huge dent in the gate.

Now I have cameras up to see who the fuck is doing this, because it's pissing me off. One time I can understand, but doing it multiple times in the span of a couple months is ridiculous.
>>
File: DS Rally.jpg (935 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
DS Rally.jpg
935 KB, 1600x1200
>>14788175
Oh look, someone is wrong on /o/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAue64-FxOI
>>
File: 0dignity.png (238 KB, 217x448) Image search: [Google]
0dignity.png
238 KB, 217x448
>>14788175
>I don't know a shit about automotive so I use meme : the post
French cars (excepted the 2000-2012 era) are very reliable and 80-90s generation are almost invincible especially PSA ones. You can easily bring them to +400000Km.
About hydropneumatic suspensions as long as you maintain them properly and follow the constructor indications they aren't a problem.

You're welcome, nigger.
>>
>>14788137
>acting like having the freedom to sue anyone is a bad thing
OP would lose and the case would get thrown out, it's the American way
>>
>>14788204
>live in britbongistan
>have car lowered 45mm on sports coilovers
>have to plan my routes around the city to avoid certain roads with pot holes and fuck off huge speed bumps
>tfw I got beached on a speed bump at a paid car park
>tfw machine thought I left
>tfw machine lowers exit barrier and it smacks my hood
>tfw symphony of people beeping their horn while I rock the car back and forth to catch traction on tiny 13" wheels

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>14788598

>be murifat
>drive 4x4 truck
>kek heartedly
>>
>>14788598
Why do you have "sports" anything on 13" wheels?
>>
>>14788598

lolclassic noone comes to help
>>
>>14788598
>13" wheels
What fucking car is this? An original mini?
>>
>I modified my car to be ridiculously low
>WAHHHH IT'S EVERYBODY ELSE'S FAULT I'M GOING TO SUE PEOPLE FOR DOING WHAT THEY WANT ON THEIR OWN PROPERTY

OP when your 16 year old brain told you it was a good idea to lower your car, you gave up any right to bitch about scraping
>>
File: 1412198388974.jpg (96 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
1412198388974.jpg
96 KB, 337x450
>on coilovers
>stock height because not a stancefag dipshit
>3" turbo back exhaust
>mfw it scrapes on those speedbumps that are tall and narrow even though I'm at stock height
>>
>>14788829
>>14788722
It's a micra sr. I bought gud suspension because of all the horror stories I've heard about shit ones fucking up. Original mini wheels are 10" and original superlites are 12". Coincidentally I'm using 13" superlites
>>
>>14787349
Don't drive a lowered car, you mong.
>>
>>14788598
Why the fuck do you lower your car if this is what you have to deal with?
>>
>drive jeep
>go full speed over speed humps
>dont give a shit
>>
File: 1459055947275.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1459055947275.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>14788864
>straddling speed cushions
You're gonna end up stanced whether you like it or not, dipshit
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.