[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyway to slim down the Challenger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 7b88f88193.jpg (267 KB, 1280x565) Image search: [Google]
7b88f88193.jpg
267 KB, 1280x565
pic related. I have barely any knowledge of cars, but from my understanding, the "bulginess" of the challenger comes from the need to meet safety standards?? But is there a way to change the body of it to make it closer to the original?
>>
lower it on airbags?
>>
>>14784854
I've looked at lowered challengers too, but it just looks like a boat..
>>
>>14784850
You'll just have to wait for the barricuda, which will allegedly be on a smaller platform.
>>
>>14784850
Maybe if you did an understated black two-tone paint that hid some of the rockers and... oh, that one already did that.

Ummm,,.. Paint the roof black and add some chrome?
>>
>>14784879
plymouth is dead, anon
>>
>>14785329
rebranded under dodge
>>
>>14785905
No
>>
>>14786256
Please yes
>>
It's the platform the Challenger is being built on which is called the LX platform, the Charger is on it too. The platform came from the days when Mercedes owned Dodge so it actually has some traits with the C class that gives it a smooth comfortable ride. The modern challenger is a full sized car.
>>
>>14786446
>The modern challenger is a full sized car.
I'm still in denial about it...just like how the charger became a sedan..
>>
It's a sedan disguised as a coupe. Also the belt line is high as fuck because muh safety. Rumor is in 2018 they're using a different platform and calling it the barracuda but we'll see.
>>
>muh safety nazis
It's based on a full sized sedan and the hemi is a large engine
>>
>>14787041
>It's a sedan disguised as a coupe.
>>14787094
>It's based on a full sized sedan
That explains a lot..
>>
>>14785099
Shiny and chrome!

No, because it's a fucking pigfat muscle car.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.