[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up everyone, I'm looking at buying 2008-9 golf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: volkswagen-golf-v-gti-1736_5.jpg (292 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
volkswagen-golf-v-gti-1736_5.jpg
292 KB, 1024x683
What's up everyone, I'm looking at buying 2008-9 golf gti, gt sport (maybe diesel?) or r32. I'm leaning towards the gti as it seems like the best all rounder. Anyone have any advice?

I drive a lot for work so economy is important, but it needs to be fun to drive. I would definitely consider a tune so anyone has experience with this it would be helpful.

Cheers!
>>
9/10, good effort
>>
>>14780509
cuck car
>>
>>14780509
I have a boner for the R32, but they're hard as fuck to find.
GTI would probably be best, though I prefer the gen before that's looks.
as far as tunes, i mean come on dude just find a shop, go in, and ask.
I know dealerships that will do tunes, but don't go expecting to get a full race tune.
>>
>>14780520
You can taste me on your mum's holes mate
>>
the VR6 engines made the r32 golfs stand out and interesting.

golf 5 (and newer) r32 are fucking nothing. same tech like everywhere. same fucking boring turbo inline 4.
>>
>>14780547
haha nice try cuck
>>
>>14780568
Yeah it was in bad taste I guess RIP dude
>>
>>14780565
Most of the r32s that I can find locally have highish ks for the price but maybe I'll get lucky
>>
>>14780509
If you get a GTI get the 09 because 08s are harder to find with the TSI motor.

>>14780528
>I prefer the gen before
Mk4's are disgusting.
>>
>>14780509
Don't bother with the R32, you're paying more for nothing, they're slower than a Toyota Camry V6 of the same model year, I'm not kidding. Stick with a regular GTI, which is lighter and cheaper, and you can easily make it faster.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.