[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best car to have to attract women? https://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: hqdefault.jpg (46 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
46 KB, 480x360
What's the best car to have to attract women?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcvHSmF28qc
>>
White cargo van.
>>
File: frog tired.jpg (33 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
frog tired.jpg
33 KB, 251x242
A car without me in it
>>
Why do this thread come up so god damn often

The only women you'll attract with expensive exotics are gold diggers
>>
>>14777240
A clean one. Unless you're driving something hideous, as long as you have a clean interior/exterior you're fine. Most women don't care or know about cars desu
>>
>>14777240
Probably something comfy that reflects your status and small penis.
>>
>>
>>14777876
Convertibles bitches love Convertibles and bikes
>>
File: 34 shot.jpg (3 MB, 3984x2988) Image search: [Google]
34 shot.jpg
3 MB, 3984x2988
>>14777240

This

The problem is you'll only attract lezzies.
>>
File: 2565651164_70810fa8cf_z.jpg (111 KB, 493x640) Image search: [Google]
2565651164_70810fa8cf_z.jpg
111 KB, 493x640
Women are more social creatures than men, thus more susceptible to marketing and peer status ideologies etc.

THUS, POINT ONE: get a respected marque that common plebs think highly of, which means basically one of the following: Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Lexus

Women don't care about your horsepower or your intake manifold mod or other bullshit, they care about a fun/pleasant ride.

THUS POINT TWO: keep it clean and comfortable. this means fix up those ugly bumper scratches and shit. esp if u have a nice car, just looks terribad in poor condition like you can't afford to maintain it, thus living beyond your means, etc. implying implications

That's basically it. I come from the watch world, and it's the same shit. Buncha guys geekin out over their hobby that women don't givvafuckabout-norcouldtheybebotheredtoknowwhataRolexlookslike

They just know the brand "Rolex" is good, and associated with the sexy allure of a successful suave man, etc.--all bullshit since most Rolex owners are like Archie Luxury (pasty fat bald guys who have to pay for sex), but alas, consumer culture and marketing brainwash dictates what women believe.
>>
File: pussy magnet.jpg (2 MB, 2218x1446) Image search: [Google]
pussy magnet.jpg
2 MB, 2218x1446
a 328i obviously
>>
File: nc11054n-lg.jpg (48 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
nc11054n-lg.jpg
48 KB, 800x800
>>14777249
This and a bottle of chloroform
>>
>>14777240
Its not ever the car. Its what is associated with the car and/or the guy driving it.
>>
not OP but rephrasing his question

what car would make a woman want a man more just by first impression on their first meetin/ or first date?

please divide your answers in age women brackets

18-24
25-30
30-40
>>
>>14778017
>-all bullshit since most Rolex owners are like Archie Luxury (pasty fat bald guys who have to pay for sex), but alas, consumer culture and marketing brainwash dictates what women believe.
What's the brand that is actually suave?
>>
>>14778478
depends, what kind of woman are we talking here?
>>
>>14777274
Because the amount of underage virgins that post here is too damn high.

>"well I have no social skills, and I like cars"
>guise wat kar will let me put penor in grill
>>
>>14777240
You cannot take your car inside a bar or club, so most women will never see your car. Once they see your car, they've already made their decision about you.

>>14778017
True. Most women (and non-car guys) cannot tell the difference between a BMW 323i and M3. Brand matters more than model.
>>
>>14778478

I can tell yoy for a fact 30-40s love convertibles and trucks.
>>
>>14777240
Cars attract whores, good personalities and being well kept attracts women. Your car will never be a significant part of your attractiveness unless you're going for the gold digger/bimbo slut crowd
>>
>>14778361
I own a 2014 335i and I'm still a virgin lol
>>
Get a ute or a station wagon.

Then put a dog in the back of it.
>>
>>14777267
this
even if I had a Ferrari F12 I would still be a virgin
>>
Can't go wrong with a Camaro or corvette.
>>
"its got a HEMI"
>texan grills get WET
"its a HSV MALOOO"
>aussie grills GET WET
"its a BMW"
>grills get SHOT
>>
>>14777240
I just tell everyone I own a Lexus is.
I don't specify that it's an 01 though.
>>
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>14777240
>h-hey ladies
>>
>What's the best car to have to attract women?
whatever car that is quite rare to witness on the street in specific country. no, retro cars do not belong here, unless girls know anything about them or recognises them. also loud and brutal sounding exhaust will do the trick to attract some attention.
>>
Fiat Punto
>>
>>14780971
Those Grande Abarths are pretty slick though. Record monza exhaust and catless
>>
>>14780956
>tfw loud and brutal turbo rotary
>women don't give a fuck
>>
>>14781244
Because it's loud, sounds like a piece of lawn equipment, and is probably in some car that just looks "old" to women. They generally don't care about "classics" unless they look fancy and expensive. Your FB/FC RX7 doesn't look fancy or expensive, and if it's an FC it doesn't even look good.
>>
>>14781620
It's a FD though.
>>
a classic convertible
>>
>>14783867
>this is such an old car anon, why don't you get something newer
>my hair's getting messed up, can you stop and put the roof up
>it's so noisy
>>
>>14777240
Convertibles, Mercedes, BMWs, or super exotic cars like Ferraris. All at least 2013+

Specific models don't matter, girls can't tell the difference.
>>
if your only goal is to attract women: anything that looks expensive as fuck.
if you want quality women: car doesn't matter as long as it's clean and not a complete beater.
>>
>>14783821
Bullshit
>>
>>14777240
I used to buy every "barn" find or restoration candidate Porsche, Ferrari, Jaguar, etc I could afford. I'd buy them, drive them a bit, fix stuff, sell them, etc. Mind you that was 15+ years ago before the prices went retarded and I got married and subsequently had kids.

At one point or another I've had 5 911's (still have one), at least 5 356's, 2 914's, a 365 gtc/4, an '88.5 testarossa, a XKE series 2, a XKE series 3, a XJ12, and handful of fiat/alfa romeo/austin healy rust boxes.

Cars don't attract women, they attract guys. The only time I ever had any girls come up to talk to me about the cars was either a) their dad had one like it or b) because they were into cars

I can count both cases on one hand.

Cars aren't a fucking status symbol. They're not an aphrodisiac. They're a machine that gets you from point A to point B and if you like driving, some cars are more fun to drive than others for various reasons.
>>
>>14777876
You could probably get away with a Ninja 250. Not like most people could tell the difference.
>"Oh yeah, this here bike is hand crafted in France. Ninja is the small village just outside Marseille where they make these. The 250 stands for 250 horsepower."
>>
Any Truck
Mustangs
Brand names like BMW or Mercedes or Audi because money
Jeeps
>>
>>14777240
A car made out of roofies.
>>
>>14777240
>demuro
I wonder what would happen if you did that experiment but without a person who looks like his mother dresses him...
>>
>>14785004
sounds like operator error anon.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFQu2HgDTwQ
>>
>>14777240
dumbass
360<Enzo
cobalt<Corvette

obvious answer is truck
>>
>>14786842
this
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.