[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A tree falls in Boston....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Why aren't BMWs safe?

What is the safest new car one can buy?
>>
>>14776492
if the tree was big enough to do that to a 7 series, it would fuck up any other car in existence.
>>
>>14776492
It's a fucking tree falling on top of a car. You're going to be hard pressed to find a car's roof that isn't going to collapse from that much weight.
>>
>>14776492

when is bmw going to admit their cars aren't safe?????
>>
>>14776492
>the result of this accident is manufacturers unanimously pledging to add at least 1-tonne of structural support to car roofing and enacting a unanimous recall to add the extra weight to all existing registered vehicles
>>
This wouldn't have happened in an LS.
>>
>>14776596
LS passengers would have already died of boredom.
>>
TIL BMW drivers are the real treehuggers
>>
File: hsv-gen-f-gts-lg.jpg (78 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
hsv-gen-f-gts-lg.jpg
78 KB, 1000x500
>>14776492
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7i5XgATyo
>>
>>14776654
I thought that stack of 4x4s that were holding up the trunk was something gorey that had been pixelated
>>
>>14776492
Are cars ever safe? name one indestructible car that isn't a Volvo.
>>
>>14776492
The Model S is the only thing that MIGHT have enough structural support to hold a tree.
>>
>>14776769
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGNpExcyfw4
>comfy
that dummy hardly moves
>>
>>14776492
Volvo?
>>
>>14776801
>indestructible
>crumple zones

Bleh
>>
>>14776975
if there is no crumple zone, your body becomes the only crumple zone in the car.
>>
Fucking hell that sucks
>>
>tree falls on BMW killing two
>tree invited to white house
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.