[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>used to drive shitty kia >used to not care about cars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
>used to drive shitty kia
>used to not care about cars and be glad my car is cheap
>dad buys new car and gives me his old mercedes
>it's so luxurious and powerful
>after a year of driving it i am now hooked on luxury cars and not want to go back to shit cars
>car is getting old and will probably be done in 2 years max
>tfw looking into cars i cant really afford
>tfw midlife crisis at 28
>>
it was the kiss of death

a poisonous gift
>>
Good news. Luxubarges depreciate faster than Trudeaubucks, so second hand even poorfags can afford them.
>>
Pic related?
>>
>>14776087
yes i really want a recent (but not brand new since cant afford) e class coupe amg exterior with also wood trim steering wheel and leather stitched dashboard and those really bright lights not the shitty yellowish ones

oh boy

this gonna cost
>>
Buy an E39.
>>
>>14776083
the cars i'm considering second hand are still in the 40K range

which is a lot for some stupid homo like me
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 615x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 615x447
>>14776095
FYI the C207 E-class is actually a C-class
>>
plastic dashboards in e class piss me the fuck offf

it's a crime
>>
>>14776113
how come c classes are often more luxurious interior than e class

is this a joke

?
>>
>>14776106
Wait. Or get a similar class BMW like 6 series or something
>>
>>14776106
What is your price range?? I would recomend looking at a 2013-14 Merc E-Class or a Lexus GS350? Both of those you could get for around 30k.

Also you can't go wrong with a Lexus LS model. Any year for that really.
>>
>>14776124
hi friend

i dont know a shit about bmw; but i like the way the recent ones are looking these days A LOT

but are you saying bmw6 is the bmw equivalent of mercedes E?

hows the interior on these bitches

i just refuse to blow this much money on a car with garbage plastic dash board and rubber steering wheel

fucking never
>>
also friends

isnt a new e class coming out this month or so and therefore a new e class coupe next year

does this mean the current ones will grossly depreciate?

will the new look be an improvement? current look is not sitting 100% right, it looks too much like volvo at the grill some how

previous model with the seperated head lights was quite neato but is now considered dated
>>
>>14776127
>GS
>Not RC350
Smhfam
>>
>>14776129
The 5-series is the competitor to the E-class. And they're pretty nice depending on what features it has. The 6-series is a coupe.
>>
>>14776142
I like bigger cars since I'm tall. For me size > performance
>>
>>14776057
Cars are only done if you're too much a pussy or poorfag to fix it. Keep the current car faggot
>>
>>14776153
it's driving perfectly but has 208.000 km on it

scared
>>
ideally i want an e coupe but perhaps i should get a sedan since i might have children soon?

(optimistic here, not have a gf yet)
>>
>>14776158
What car do you have now?

That's nothing for most cars.
>>
>>14776146
what's the bmw equivalent of amg exterior/sport exterior?
>>
>>14776177
M Sport or something like that.
>>
>>14776113
No it's not
>>
>>14776175
CLK coupe 220 cdi

not sure how old 9-10 years possibly
>>
looking into bmw now

seems like 5 series second hand is cheaper than e class

http://occasions.autoscout24.be/?atype=C&body=6&make=13&mmvco=1&model=-39&mmvmk0=13&mmvmd0=-39&fuel=D&gear=M&fregfrom=2013&bcol=6%2C11&cy=B&ustate=N%2CU&sort=threetier%2Cprice&eq=39&dtr=s
>>
>>14776121
I don't know that they're more luxurious, but modern C-class interiors are much nicer than the rest of the entry level luxury segment and actually more aesthetically pleasing to me than the E and S class interiors.

New A4s are really really nice looking on the inside too, honestly. BMW needs to catch up.
>>
>>14776209
to me a plastic dash board is just unaceptable

seems most e class and 5 series have this

fucking joke
>>
>>14776181
Yes it is.
>>
>>14776225
prove it fa m
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 800x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 800x508
>>14776232
>The C207 E-Class shares its platform with the W204 C-Class sedan. Therefore, wheelbases are identical, the axle tracks are within a tenth of an inch of each other, and are about two inches narrower than the front and rear tracks of the W212 E-Class sedan. While the W212 E-Class sedan is built at the Sindelfingen plant, the E-Class C207 coupe is built in the Bremen plant alongside the W204 C-Class.
The interior is also lifted directly from the W204
>>
>>14776184
Not the best generation for longevity but if it hasn't given you any trouble by now it's probably fine.
>>
>>14776249
plastic dashboard

not worth 40-60 k
>>
i approve of this interior only there should be wood on the wheel

but the dashboard leatther iss real nice
>>
>>14776249
>a coupe of a long sedan is as large as a shorter sedan
who would've guessed. That doesn't really make this car a c class.

The only thing that might actually convince me is the interior, gotta look that up.
>>
>>14776297
pretty sure wood is an option
>>
this interior is quite almost PERFECT

but i cant even dream to afford this

fucking poverty
>>
>>14776149
What about an Infiniti M45? Used ones aren't that high priced, decent luxury features, and they perform well.
>>
best interior

look and weep
>>
>>14776317
> Sold since 2009 by Mercedes-Benz, the C207 and A207 replaced the previous C209/A209 CLK-Class models. Like the CLK-Class predecessor, the C207/A207 E-Class are derived from the C-Class.
You're right anon I'm sure all that stuff is just a coincidence /s
>>
>>14776330
>>14776348
Digital gauges need to go.
>>
>>14776348
where's stickshift?
>>
>>14776392
On the steering column :)
>>
Just buy another one.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.