[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk me out of a 2016 Challenger Scat Pack (non-shaker) I test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Talk me out of a 2016 Challenger Scat Pack (non-shaker)

I test drove the camaro, the mustang, and the regular RT

The mustang felt fast and light, but interior felt cheap. low hood and very responsive
The camaro felt the fastest, sounded the best (with the dual mode on) and had a better interior feel (but looked the most childish and try hard inside and out) and the best tech. But holy fuck you cant see out of the bitch and is the most expensive
The challenger felt quick (the scat pack will be better) was the smoothest and most comfy. has the most room, best interior feel, best shifter, looks the best inside and out. It also has the best tech at the best price. and oh god that idle sound.

All 3 are great in their own way but my only concern is which one is easier to get the most power out of without cracking open the block.
>>
File: 024 - ox5dO53.jpg (207 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
024 - ox5dO53.jpg
207 KB, 1280x853
>>14775694
sounds like you want it, so just do it, as long as its not a bad financial decision.
>>
File: 100_1683.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
100_1683.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
>this thing right here
>they actually exist

what do i win?
>>
The ford and Chevy have more aftermarket. It's always been this way. Chevy is a wild guess they are the cheapest to get power out of because pushrod vs the coyote, the modulars were expensive to get power out of. I do not know what the 392 aftermarket is like but I'm sure it's there, most of it will be from mopar. If you're talking slapping a supercharger on they all have that available.
>>
>>14775694

Would you seriously get the scat pack without the shaker?! Seriously man if you're going the distance don't trip on the last step
>>
>>14776964
what does the shaker offer other than it being a more expensive option?
>>
I really really don't like those stock wheels at all.
>>
>>14775694
You pretty much have em on point afaik OP. The Challenger is the most pigfat as a result of the creature comforts, cushy suspension, etc.

For tuning/more power - go with the Mustang.
>>
>>14777525
It has better seats and some other things. But if you are looking to mod your engine the Shaker will be in the way.
>>
>>14775694
Have you looked at the mustang premium version? Might fix your interior complaints. I'd say it has a much nicer interior than the scatpack challenger, though maybe not the r/t plus or SRT
>>
>>14776800
Yeah cause there are a lot of those in IOWA
>>
Pretty much what the other posters said. The camaro will be cheap to cam and bolt on, the mustang will be quick with bolt ons as well. If you're spending 40k, just get the mustang and go with forced induction. DOHC works great with boost.
>>
>>14775694

Get it. It's the muscle car you can actually live with. It's more comfortable and practical than the other two and it looks better.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.