[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone here ever gotten a used s2k? does the engine hold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: wbrjhi.jpg (174 KB, 1009x693) Image search: [Google]
wbrjhi.jpg
174 KB, 1009x693
has anyone here ever gotten a used s2k? does the engine hold up well after mileage or is it reliant on a decent owner?
>>
no one here has ever had one used, they're too expensive compared to a bus pass. we had one guy who bought a cr edition new with his parents money but he died when he rolled it.
>>
Pretty solid engine. Find a good one and you'll have a blast with it
>>
Just get a Miata or a C5 vette.
>>
>>14775669
They are the best car you could buy, my parents got one for a summer car
Its honda, so it should take any mileage, and take a beating.
>>
The engines are very solid if they are maintained and not raced hard (oil starved).
>>
>>14775805
what about compression in cylinders? does it hold up well over the years or would it need work done to it? if it's under by like 20psi what would you have to do? change the pistons?
>>
I'm thinking of getting one myself.
will I regret not getting an ap2 over the ap1?
The ap2 is still mostly going for more than I want to spend at the moment but I can hold out a bit if I can find one for around 16k.
>>
>>14775669
the guy that had mine before me did fuck all with the maintenance and mine's still stupid reliable and I track it quite often.
that being said it wasn't tracked, but still.

>>14776415
I don't regret getting my ap1 over ap2, but that's because I wanted the more raw version.
>>
>>14775722
Found the projecting bus rider
>>
>>14776508
I don't think I'm a terribly great driver, and I've heard that the ap2 is a little more forgiving and has better steering response at the limit.
that's my main reason I'm thinking about it.
>>
>>14776513
do you even know what i'm talking about
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.