[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come these animals never obey the rules of the road?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: qqrphzr7nhoo8lwlx5cy.jpg (130 KB, 779x495) Image search: [Google]
qqrphzr7nhoo8lwlx5cy.jpg
130 KB, 779x495
What the fuck happened to humanity /o/?
>>
THIS SWEEPING GENERALIZATION IS STUPID

AND SO ARE YOU
>>
>>14775522
Op drives a POS import and sucks cock to pay for SIKK MAWDS
>>
File: No_mind_here_f7759e17dfe79.jpg (101 KB, 431x286) Image search: [Google]
No_mind_here_f7759e17dfe79.jpg
101 KB, 431x286
>>14775551

<<<Go back to your people. Kek.
>>
File: laughing gooks.jpg (14 KB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
laughing gooks.jpg
14 KB, 234x200
>>14775534
>automatic FRS
>>
>>14775522
Because they ARE the road
>>
>>14775522
i hate trucks
i have always hated trucks
>>
File: 1420842106644.jpg (64 KB, 630x419) Image search: [Google]
1420842106644.jpg
64 KB, 630x419
Why is it that completely useless manual labor morons are compensated well enough to afford such crap in the first place? Dipshits pulling six digits by jerking around in the middle of nowhere doing a few welds for half the year. I thought the US were a market economy where every profession has a clear value.
>>
>>14775534

can you kill yourself along with the rest of the brodozer drivers
>>
>>14775522
Fucking disgusting. if you're not doing reel work very frequently you do not need a truck. and in no situation do you need a truck that lifted
>>
>>14775877
>I'm angry that a welder does actual useful work and gets paid better than my Women's Studies degree

Should have gone STEM. Oh and try not to look down on tradesmen, tends to make you look Nuevo Riche
>>
>>14775522
They all became animals.
>>
>>14775915
I'm a draftsman and I work in a company with welders. Without people like me and other engineers to think ahead these meatbrains wouldn't have the slightest clue what to do.
>>
>>14775970
Without welders you are just a monkey with a crayon. Gtfo.
>>
>>14775606
M-m-my mothers name is Martha!
>>
>>14775522
>drive lifted truck
>speed
>floor it at yellow lights

>kids that try to drift FWD shitboxes on public roads accuse me of not following the rules of the road

I drive more conservatively than you do, you just pay more attention to my truck than the average vehicle because of what I'm driving and look for excuses to dislike me as a person because you have different taste in vehicles and hobbies.
>>
>>14775970
If I fuck up on a project on a manual mill, I need someone to help cover up my accident.
>>
>>14775970
I'm going to guess a welder fucked your girlfriend or something. That or you're terrible at being a professional.
>>
>>14775970
If a meathead can do it, should be no problem for you then, right? C'mon, lay down a bead.
>>
I used to own an 82 Suburban with 18 inches of lift on it as well as some 48 inch tires. It was a blast!! If you don't live in the city they're a lot of fun to drive around.
>>
>>14775522
i have witnessed more near death crashes by these cars, especially ford raptors
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.