[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How far can a car be modified? Pic...related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 485x303
How far can a car be modified?

Pic...related
>>
Realistically, no limit. You can make a car a however you like with e right resources
>>
>>14773489
Flux capacitors are hella expensive tho
>>
>tfw no car where i sit back with my legs extended and relax while the car drives itself.

How do we mod a car to do that?
>>
>>14773518
I hear /n/ knows a thing or two about trains
>>
>the materialization of dimension W
>>
>>14773518
You hire a chauffeur
>>
>>14773489
we're going pretty far here in iceland
>>
>>14774992
im a retard and forgot pic
>>
>how do i make a car into something that separates me from the road and renders the joys of tight cornering and lateral acceleration nonexistent?

fuck off
>>
>>14774998
>mall crawlers: from foreign lands edition
>>
>>14775139
im talking about cars for public roads anon. Unless you're a fucking hoon, in which case, go hoon out on the tracks, the public road isn't your playground nor do you own it
>>
>>14775157
>goes straight to accusations instead of a valid counterargument

you don't own the road either buddy.
>>
>>14775186
>because 'fuck off' is anymore of an argument.

>you don't own the road either buddy.
Because i don't act like i do, friend
>>
>>14775200
>I don't act like i do
>"Everyone should adhere to my driving style or just go to a track!"

nice bait
>>
>>14775210
hey dummy, i said you shouldn't hoon on public roads, which is against the law, and i said those hooning around in public roads (which i again remind you is against the law) are the ones who should be reminded that they don't own the roads.

Next time you decide to do a burnout outside on public roads, think about that.

Lol @ you treating public roads as a track. Pleb
>>
File: ezxdJ.gif (354 KB, 370x291) Image search: [Google]
ezxdJ.gif
354 KB, 370x291
>>14775220
the fact you think me not wanting to mod my car into a shitheap makes me a hooner is beyond loltier. think about that while you end yourself.
>>
File: IMG_2157.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2157.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>14774998

looks like my car, with 2 more wheels
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.