[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why cant women drive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 19
File: Screenshot_2016-04-04-05-37-41.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-04-05-37-41.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>let girlfriend use my car once
>drives it into the side of my house trying to park it in the garage

>pic related

An it wasn't snowing when the dumb cunt drove into my garage

Why does America allow women to get a driver's license?

This is literally the 3rd "accident" she's been in in 16 months of dating.

>5 years ago
>rear ended at a dead stop By a woman who mistook the brake for the gas
>>
>>14773350
>tfw gf is a good driver
She gets angry quickly though.
>>
>Why does America allow women to get a driver's license?

muh equality
muh hillary

Waiting on a woman to total my car for me so I can justify getting a new one.
>>
File: Militarywomen2.webm (783 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Militarywomen2.webm
783 KB, 480x360
Allowing them the same rights and privileges as men isn't wrong.

Why they can be so bad at shit though, I do not know. Just the other day one nearly crashed into me because she needed to go from the right lane to the left NOW and she expected me to slam on my brakes to let her in. Her car looked like it recently rear ended someone pretty bad as well.
>>
>let gf borrow my car that only has one blemish
>just the other day saw like 6 scuffs on it/passenger back door is fucked up
What the hell
>>
File: 1452368901153.jpg (55 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1452368901153.jpg
55 KB, 500x667
>>14773887
>not driving manual to scare away poor drivers
>>
Years ago

>gf wants to drive my car
>turns ignition
>has foot down on the gas for some reason
>revs past redline while in Park
>gets mad when I yell to take her foot off the pedal
>>
>>14773350
Very simple to understand why OP

>Men view the car as an extension of their body.

>Women view the car as something separate from them that they have to prevent from running into things.
>>
>>14774996

Also, grandma wants to try my car right after bought it

>doesn't slow down for train tracks that are on a hump
>flies over it and scrapes underside of car
>"your car must be too low"
>alignment fucked after
>t-thanks grandma
>>
>>14775011
>letting a woman drive your car
>letting an old person drive your car
>seriously letting an old woman drive your car

What were you even thinking?
>>
File: image.png (211 KB, 433x436) Image search: [Google]
image.png
211 KB, 433x436
>my gf sometimes zones out and almost stops at a green light
>no sense of direction
>almost rolls her '04 Sequoia on right turns whenever she doesn't almost stop
>>
>Letting a bitch ever drive your car
Fuck you OP you deserved it. Let this be a lesson about allowing lower forms of life to use complicated machines.
>>
>>14773350
Women have objectively worse spatial reasoning than men, which is why they are objectively worse drivers.
>>
>>14775021
I was young and stupid. I never let anyone drive my cars anymore. Except my dad or male friends who can actually drive
>>
>>14775029
A woman can do anything a man can do anon. Prepare to go to jail for being a jerk.
>>
>>14773350
Because American driver education is utter shit
>>
>>14775029
>they are objectively worse drivers.

Highway safety stats objectively say that you are wrong.

Li, G.; Baker, S.P.; Langlois, J.A.; and Kelen, G.D. 1998. Are female drivers safer? An application of the decomposition method. Epidemiology 9:379-84.
>>
>>14775416
>m'lady
>>
>>14775416
>1998
>>
>>14775540
Produce the data that says women are somehow worse drivers instead of this retarded /r9k/ internet autist groupthink bullshit.

Women may be worse at spatial reasoning [citation needed] but at the same time be more risk adverse than males. In the end netting less severe crashes and fatalities. This would in turn render then objectively better drivers in direct conflict with the assertion that I quoted.

>>14775561
Exactly what does that have to do with anything?

>Passenger vehicle occupant deaths per 100,000 people by age and gender, 2014
>pic related

Women have lower total deaths in each age group and lower per capita death rate per age group in automotive collisions.
And this was from 2 years ago.
Your assertion that women are objectively worse drivers simply does not hold water.

>inb4 no actual counter argument
>>
>>14775636
>implying women take the same risk men do

If women were to take the same risk they'd all probably be dead. Men are better drivers because they can negotiate the risks they take, women can't.
>>
>>14775636

The data is irrelevant. Men get in more accidents that are reported, and they get in more severe accidents. This is a given, and this is what the data supports. However, there is no data to prove that women get in more accidents in general. I'm talking the little bumps in parking lots that never get reported and similar bullshit. Almost every women driver ever does this crap.
>>
>get home the other day
>"honey, I got an $85 ticket for running a red light. I'm going to fight this. there's no way I ran that light!"
>look at ticket. see notation reads something like "before objecting to this ticket go to we fuckingcaughtyou.com"
>go on their website
>shows video of incident
>light turns red
>wife almost puts it up on two wheels trying to beat the red and turn the corner
>"OK. just pay it"
>>
>>14775636
>>14775416

>implying safer drivers = better drivers
>>
>>14775636
would need to see this my mileage before it makes sense
>>
>>14775636
Consider that men drive much more often and spend more time/miles driving than women
>>
>>14775676
>>implying women take the same risk men do
That's not what I implied at all you fucking idiot.

Women take less risks which in turn objectively makes them better drivers. See: data

>If women were to take the same risk they'd all probably be dead. Men are better drivers because they can negotiate the risks they take, women can't.

That's not what the data shows retard. men take more risks and thus have more deaths and a higher death rate. Meaning they are worse drivers because of their lack of risk aversion.

>>14775684
Are you implying that men literally dying at a higher rate than women because of the more severe nature of their accidents and typically riskier driving is somehow counts for LESS than women getting in inconsequential fender benders with no injuries or deaths and minor property damage?

You cannot be serious.
>>
>>14775636
Like they said
>>14775676
>>14775684
fuck off with these stats. I can tell you that 4chan is 100% faggots if I only visit /hm/. Just because women have less accident doesn't mean that they're not worse drivers.
>>
>>14775692
>implying unsafe drivers = better drivers

You're an idiot.
>>
File: image.png (144 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144 KB, 240x240
So, /o/, a close friend of mine wants me to teach her how to drive stick. I'm surprised she wants to, and it seems like she's somewhat getting into car culture in general.

She's a fairly new driver but from what I hear she's pretty shit thus far. Should I teach her or should I just advise against it, either way I'd wait until she's been driving for a little while longer
>>
>>14775710
>>14775713

This doesn't change the fact that men partake in riskier driving practices and get in more serious accidents than women
>>
>>14775711
Taking more risks, like this morning when I drifted 3 corners on my way to work. That doesn't make me a bad driver in fact I'd say I handled those corners extremely well. I doubt most women can pull the brake for half a second simultaneously shifting out of neutrel into second gear or first gear all the while keeping the car from spiraling out of control. Yeah it makes me a risky driver but not a bad one.

Women in general are bad drivers my sister has already been in 4 accidents.
>>
Earlier today
>same wife
>comes to a complete stop at a green light contemplating if she wants to turn or not. No turn signal, just stops.
>wife wtf are you doing?
>she gets mad
>why do you always criticize my driving??
>>
>>14775717
Driving safety isn't binary. Just because you don't crash doesn't mean you're being a mindful driver.
>>
>>14775728
I taught my sister to drive stick in my car and some how cracked the exaughst manifold through all the lurching.
>>
>>14775707
Fucking this.

Numbers mean nothing when men typically do the driving when both are in the car.

Men drive more often on average. Therefor, we get in more accidents on average. But the weighted average shows women are severely further into the red.

There was a 2008 study which showed the accident rates of people and plotted it with a 1000 person survey on how often they drove. Women came out at nearly twice as likely per mile.

I'll try to dig that up.
>>
>>14775744
>retards ACTUALLY THINK driving like an idiot and managing not to crash makes them a better driver than someone who doesn't drive like an idiot and doesn't crash.
>idiot doesn't realize that retards like him that partake in such risky behavior and end up crashing are literally why women are objectively better drivers.
>B-BUT I DIDN'T CRASH!

LEL

>>14775752
>Driving safety isn't binary.
It is more than you think.

>Someone driving around safely their hole life who barely knows what they are doing but doesn't get in any accidents or gets in very minor accidents
is objectivly a better driver than
>Someone who thinks they are tippy top drifto master and drives like an idiot everywhere because they are so "skilled" only gets in one accident but is a serious accident resulting in injury or death.

That is what we are talking about and that is why the data shows women are objectively better drivers than men.

No one cares you THINK you are a better driver because you THINK you know what you are doing during the high risk behavior that literally is the reason men are objectively worse drivers than women.
>>
>>14775636
The raw numbers are in favor of women, but if you look at the amount of miles vs accidents of men vs women, according to:

http://www.trafficsafetystore.com/blog/who-causes-accidents

While it agrees with your stats the the raw numbers are in favor of women, the rates per capita show that women actually cause more accidents, they don't have to cause a fatality.

In my experience driving (~500 miles per week) all of the close calls I've had have been with female drivers, usually on their fucking phone not paying attention.
>>
File: 1440238355622.png (217 KB, 1087x2000) Image search: [Google]
1440238355622.png
217 KB, 1087x2000
>>14775750
>>
>>14775788
If you have 100 male drivers and 100 female drivers

Out of those drivers you have 25 minor accidents caused by the female and 10 serious accidents resulting in death or injury cause by the male, the women are the better drivers.

Minor property damage incidents are nothing compared to serious accidents involving injury and death. Both in social toll and in monetary impact.
>>
>>14775778
I'd take my chances with a drifto master in a Miata over a vapid blonde 'driving' (doing makeup, texting, posting selfies, snapchatting, etc) the 3rd BMW her parents bought her.
>>
>>14775728
No, don't wait, she'll lose all interest. Teach her how to drive stick, in a rented car if needs be. It will help er become a more focused and confident driver. Learning to drive in a car with stick shift is more or less mandatory in Germany.
>>
>>14775813
The assumption that women are better or worse based on that is subjective. Statistically, you have a more than double chance of getting in ANY accident with a women vs a man. Even if it's minor, it's still a pain in the ass to deal with insurance, repairs, etc. In my view, that makes women worse.
>>
>>14775795
thats sad
>>
>>14775728
Teach her. She may start out shit, but if you teach her right and she practices, she'll be a better driver for it.
>>
all the women i know either text and drive or white knuckle panic

no in-between where they just cruise it and drive safe
>>
>>14775839
It's not subjective to say minor collisions, even in larger quantities, are less serious than major collisions resulting in injuries and death.

People getting injured in dying are significantly more important than you getting inconvenienced from a fender bender.
>>
>>14775973
Just because you don't die doesn't mean the car can't be totaled. I don't know about the ratio of deaths to the driver vs death to the person in the car they hit in that statistic, but the actual cost in damages is higher for women. And again, that's your opinion based on your morals. Not saying it's wrong, but it's not objective.
>>
>>14776006
>the actual cost in damages is higher for women.
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>14775735
Men also tend to drive more
>>
>wife backs my car out of the garage the one time she drives it
>hooks the drivers side mirror on the garage door
>instead of stopping like a rational person she hits the gas harder and rips the fucking mirror off

She absolutely cannot handle anything remotely stressful.
>>
>>14775795
Just when I was thinking that no woman should even be the victim of an acid attack....
>>
>Teaching sister to drive
>Somehow ends up going down the road slipping the clutch
>Confuses me how the RPMs are going up but speed is the same
>Yell stop at here once I realise before the clutch burns out
>Her reaction is to slam on the clutch and accelerator
>Bouncing off the limiter untill she come off both and stalls it
Some people shouldnt be allowed to drive.
>>
>>14776100
>Some people shouldnt be allowed to drive.
Most of them are women
>>
>>14775778

t. Angry femanon
>>
>live in Tolerance Zone #65
>be nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc
>see cis white male at the zoo
>ask “mommies, what’s that?”
>they don’t know
>Genderless Polyamorous Parental Unit #2 takes me into a Safe Zone and engages the Feelings Shield
>tells me that it is a monster from the beforetime
>tells me not to be scared, because the monsters’ penisocracy was smashed by the forces of the LBJQGTA5 Coalition in the Patriarchy Wars
>start to cry
>s/he opens his and/or her rainbow mesh vest and retrieves an estrogen pill to cheer me up
>feeling the calming femininity wash over me
>s/he tells me that the monsters aren’t allowed to hurt anyone any more, only to work, to support our glorious society
>throw Privilege Peanuts at him
>everyone laughs
>take some soma
>go home and read some consensus-approved feelings-safe literature
>>
>>14776211
>>feeling the calming femininity wash over me
>>
File: u_w0t.gif (87 KB, 209x172) Image search: [Google]
u_w0t.gif
87 KB, 209x172
>>14775416
>1998
>almost 20 years ago
>before the smartphone era
A quick course on epidemiology will make you understand how obsolete that study is.
>>
>>14776255
Cool unsupported theaory anon.
Notice the data doesn't change significantly in 2014:
>>14775636

>>14776204
Nice complete lack of argument, faggot.
>>
>>14776211
11/10
>>
>>14776266
>>14775788
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x440
>>14776211
>>
>>14776289
>>14775778
>>14775813
>>14775973
>>
>>14773350
My cousin is like that. She already was in 3 accidents and she's only 21. Rear ended somebody, flipped her van, and mistook reverse for drive when she was trying to back out of a parking spot. She's really smart in some ways though, straight a engineering school at her college and always had a job. Just makes bad decisions. She also had her first kid already for example to some cool hillbilly guy
>>
>>14776340
>she's only 21
>She also had her first kid already
rekt

>straight a engineering school at her college
diversity and inclusion. she could sleep through all her classes and still get straight As
>>
>>14776395
let me guess, you are not an engineer
>>
>>14776453
let me guess, she talks about school and you don't understand any of it so you assume she is smart
>>
>>14776489
i'm not that other guy, i do study engineering though
if she can't do higher math out the ass she's not staying in there longer than three semesters, that's for damn certain
>>
>>14773350
Because women think they are awesome at everything, common problem with people that think they are good at things but are too retarded to realise they are retarded.

For some reason its more noticable in women, maybe because we want to fuck them.
>>
>>14775735
Have you considered that more time on the road is more time to crash
>>
>>14776211
>privilege peanuts
every time
>>
>>14776498
I think you are underestimating how desperate companies are to meet diversity quotas.
>>
>>14776621
I think you are underestimating how few fucks engineering professors give, those guys are the most ice cold blooded motherfuckers on gods' green earth because nobody can fuck with them whatsoever.
>>
File: IMG_20160404_074913143_HDR.jpg (4 MB, 2952x5248) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160404_074913143_HDR.jpg
4 MB, 2952x5248
This one actually happened today:
> Female employee driving in southbound
>runs the stop sign
> turns left further upinto our East lot
> hits the stairs to the building freaks out
>throws it in reverse and WOTs into the street >does almost perfect 180 in the street
>stops for a split second
>for some reason freaks out again
>slammed it in drive and WOTs into truck
>>
>>14776266
t. Woman
>>
>>14776626
I think you are underestimating how much damage a single accusation of misogyny can cause, or how many doors will open with a pussy pass.
>>
>>14776703
No I'm not, where I study there's only one female and she's better at math than I am. Your pansy-ass white collar accounting degree does not compare to engineering, bitch.
>You failed the class because you're too dumb to figure out the math
>HURR MISOGYNY
>E = xmatriculated
And that's the end of that.
>>
>>14776658
I don't understand how people do this.

Hit something, freak out and do something even more stupid and hit something else, stop and think about it, freak out again and hit something else, etc.

Blows my mind.
>>
File: _20160404_171111.jpg (1 MB, 2952x2535) Image search: [Google]
_20160404_171111.jpg
1 MB, 2952x2535
>>14776761
We all just watched the security footage like wtf. Good thing the truck was there though because I was right on the other side of the wall. She is like early 20s and only been driving since November on a permit.
>>
>>14775813
If you have 100 male driver and 100 female drivers

And the male drivers are driving 600 miles per week

And the female drivers are driving 60 miles per week

It skews the fucking statistics. The raw data has to include average mileage per driver or it's completely irrelevant you complete fucking inebriate. You cannot take half the statistics and make a firm statement, that just fucking dumb.
>>
>>14776788
Well at least it was only a ford.
>>
>>14776803
Yeah but just 2 months ago he had a tire blow on highway and ruined the whole wheel well area. Was almost $5k to fix now this happens. She is trying to say the car just accelerated in its own but no one is buying it.
>>
>>14775636
>Passenger vehicle occupant deaths per 100,000

This data shows the average age of people who die in vehicles, no where on this page does it mention whom if anyone is the driver...
>>
>>14775711
>Women take less risks which in turn objectively makes them better drivers. See: data

So does not driving at all.
>>
File: 1447942051622.png (814 KB, 604x717) Image search: [Google]
1447942051622.png
814 KB, 604x717
>>14776211
>>
>>14773350
>owning a ford exploder

you were cucked from day one sempai
>>
>>14776761
a lot of people who have never been in a stressful situation will go immediately into monkey-scared mode and literally chimp out
>>
>>14776719
Oh man, I can't wait until you get out into the working world and see how things really work.

The evening news will probably mistake you for a muslim.
>>
>>14773887
>Letting your gf borrow your car
Bruh

>driving an autotragic
Bruhhhhhhh
>>
>>14777068
>not wanting god tier 5.0 reliability
>not wanting a grate winter beater
>8.8 rear, 3.73 gears with LSD
>AWD + LSD DESTROYS SNOW DESU

By the look of op's picture he appears to have a v6, hopefully its a ohv and not a sohc. sohc= rekt timing chains
>>
>>14776453
>>14776395
>Let me guess you are not an engineer
Uhh, I'm not that anon you are replying to but he is correct. I'm a senior engineering student and they do get special treatment.
>>
> in a straight lane with green light at an intersection
> guy is in right turning lane and changes his mind
> he slowly tries to creep out the lane and I drive past him
> he honks because I didn't let him in for changing his mind

Wanker
>>
>>14774996
reved past redline you mean so it reved faster than the engine can rev impressive
>>
>>14775636
i look at it like this call me crazy the women i see and meet are bad drivers so that makes me think and stick with me for a second that in fact the women i see and meet are bad drivers fucked logic i know but i dont live everywhere all the time so that chart means fuck all to my little tiny itty bitty part of this world
>>
>>14777337
first year engineering student here, it is already happening
>>
>>14776703
Engineering professors, at any reputable school at least, don't give freebies. The moment they start letting those who can't cut it slip by is when engineering becomes full of shit. Every *real* engineer I have met is grade-a smart when it comes to what he does. If what you say is true then we would be in some deep deep shit, but obviously were not.

Also, there's like, 2 female engineers at my school and they are goddamn Sevants when it comes to calculus. They're great engineer material in my book.
>>
>>14773350
Women factually don't have as much spatial awareness as men do, nor do most actually give a shit about what they drive, hence the >muh SUV when they have kids

Also I thought the "women driving brand new F150s" was a meme, but I saw that for the first time yesterday.
>>
File: youwillnevergetthisface_0.png (972 KB, 936x905) Image search: [Google]
youwillnevergetthisface_0.png
972 KB, 936x905
>driving mom around
>see someone doing something stupid while driving
>mom always says "I bet it's a fucking woman driving that car"
>mfw she's right 99% of the time
>>
>>14778380
>saw someone that made up literally 50% of world population driving around XYZ vehicle
>LEL MEEMEE CONFIRMED
>>
>>14778232
>I don't know what a redline is
Dude, I've seen a friend put a Jeep 4.0 past 6k, off the tach where the redline is at 5k. Not all cars have rev limiters, too, if that's what you're trying to say
>>
>>14778593
I fucking love it when a girl is in the car and does that shit. In my experience they're usually right too.
>>
>girlfriend's mom wants to get her a car
>must be small fuel efficient etc. etc.
>finds a 2011 chevy aveo with 75k miles on it for 13,000.00 goybuxx
>guy is a japanese dealer, gf's mom is japanese so she trusts him
>tell them a hundred times that its a piece of shit and that they can get something better
>disregard me
>beg her to at least HAGGLE with the guy

i shit you not she told me this
>"I asked him to make it less expensive so he took off $50!"

tires were fucked, speakers dont work, manual windows, no electric locks, a/c doesnt work, no owners manual or history of work done on it, one of the headlights was out but they never checked, oil needed to be changed, C R A C K E D R I M S B A B Y

>buys a $15 wheel cover because it gets so fucking hot in the car
>has bedazzled jewel shit on it
>jewels turn into molten lava and makes it even worse because you now have it digging into your skin and the fur sticks to you and you breathe in little black fuzzies

every time i get in the car i have a ritual, i have to sit in the backseat because i'm a big guy 4 her, and my knees would be pressed up against the airbag so that in the case of a fender bender my legs will be dislocated

i tried to prevent it but they wouldnt listen

easy as fuck to turn on that thing though
>>
>>14778675
another fun story

>gf wants to race me
>late at night, nobody around, two lanes for miles, no driveways or anything just blank straight road
>we square up, she signals the timed countdown
>start revving to redline
>take off at the proper time
>quickshift all the way to 6th, screamign down the road at close to 100mph, could barely hold on to the bike i accelerated to quickly and lolnowindscreen or fairings
>she said she got to 25mph before she gave up

2ez
>>
File: womyn.jpg (47 KB, 550x339) Image search: [Google]
womyn.jpg
47 KB, 550x339
>>14773350

boys grow up playing sports and vidya = good motor skills

girls grow up grooming fake doll hair = ????
>>
File: 1459640514691.jpg (53 KB, 674x960) Image search: [Google]
1459640514691.jpg
53 KB, 674x960
>this white knight xir genderqueer faggot cuck femenist apologist getting BTFO itt
>>
this happens at least once a day
>stopped at red light
>light turns green
>someone in front of me takes 5 seconds to notice its green
>drive up beside them
>some girl on her cellphone every single time
>>
>>14778232
revlimiter and redline are different things
>>
>>14775636
This chart says nothing about the drivers anon, just the occupants.
>>
File: 1410984230409.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1410984230409.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>14778929
>Be a red light
>see a young woman texting in front of me
>Honk my horn lightly
>She starts driving into the red light
>Slams her brakes when she notices its still red
>Flips me off
>I have a hearty chuckle, and flip her the bird in response.
>>
>>14778661
so your saying redline is on the tach so when i install a tach form my dodge deisal to my mr2 my red line goes form 8 grand to 1.5 gotcha fuck i was wrong thinking it mattered the engine not the gauge
>>
>>14773350
Wtf? It's April nigger and there is snow in your photo

You deserve it for not living in a habitable place
>>
>>14782289
It just fucking snowed this weekend in NY. Fuck my life I had to drive through that shit for a job interview in PA.
>>
File: 1455049884149.jpg (85 KB, 1000x885) Image search: [Google]
1455049884149.jpg
85 KB, 1000x885
>>14773872
Jesus, anybody have the door kicking one?
>>
>>14777287
What year Ranger do I want senpai? I hear 1998-2000 is good, dont know what engines are in the ranger from the 90's to the early 00's
>>
>>14778357
Interesting, we have 5 in my graduating class and all but 1 are pants on head retarded. And even when they fail classes, professors work with them so that they still get credit. Unheard of for male engineering students.
>>
>>14783390
It's unheard of for the professor to breathe the same air as the students, much less actually talk to them one on one at my uni! Are you sure you're talking about a university and not a daycare center?
>>
I see them as the great equalizers of insurance companies. They cause wrecks all the damn time, and generally break shit on the road. I'm waiting for someone to ram into the back of my shitbox so that I can get a sweet insurance check
>>
>all these posts and abosolutely no mentions of driver training and social aspects of driver training

US has objectively shit driver's training, with licenses being too easy for shitty drivers to get.

Also there's also the aspect of "fathers teaching sons how to drive" tradition and how cars are seen as something that boys like and girl shouldn't like, leading them to not take driving seriously.
>>
>>14783647
US driver education is decent. The education at least. The actual examiners at your test are the real bottleneck. Some don't give a shit and pass everybody. Other's barely pass anybody, even perfectly good drivers.

I got a good examiner and thankfully passed on the first try. I barely studied or learned anything from classes, but goddamn I was a driving sevant from day one when I got in a car.

I think it's more or less just shitty spatial awareness between people. The biggest gap seems to be between men and women.
>>
>>14776658
kek reminds me of a woman i saw last year driving down the street

>attempting to make a left hand turn from a stop sign on a busy street
>decides too late to go
>can't turn into the northbound travel lanes because of the traffic now
>throws car into reverse
>wot into front end of guy at stop sign who was behind her and didn't move up
>>
>>14783668
Yeah there are people who pull all sorts of shit when taking the test (having someone else doing it for you, bribing the examiner, etc)
>>
>>14783706
It's not even fucking hard! I compared the US test routine with the German one and it was so easy!
>>
File: yes.png (70 KB, 143x264) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
70 KB, 143x264
>>14776211
>>
>>14778357
Have you see how retarded shit is these days? I don't care if you know woman engineers that can use seven calculators, shit is still dumb.

God damn it. I remember a time when shit worked properly.
>>
>let my dad drive my miata on BBS RS
>wheels are worth 3x what the car is
>curbs the wheels twice
I was close to crying 2bh pham
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.