[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live on Vancouver Island >homeless people everywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160401-WA0004.jpg (37 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160401-WA0004.jpg
37 KB, 640x640
>live on Vancouver Island
>homeless people everywhere
>afraid to park downtown incase some degenerate try to break my window for change
>everyone gives you shit for driving like you're the scum of the earth if you don't bike or take transit
>Chinese exchange students who barely know how to drive eveywhere
>no car clubs that aren't full of old white guys

Pls tell me I'm not alone
>>
But what about revscene.net bro

Is that still a thing?
>>
>in college
>find out there's a car club
>go to check it out
>literally all FWD imports
>only talk about their "sick subs"

Last time I try to socialize outside of the internet
>>
>>14772599
At least you guys have a proper race track there we are still stuck with crap ass mission raceway on the mainland.
>>
>>14772599
HEY BC, TELL YOUR DRIVERS TO USE THEIR SIGNALS
>>
>>14773114
Actually mostly Vancouver, my bad
>>
>>14772599
>no car clubs that aren't full of old white guys
sounds like heaven. why would you want to hang around with clueless children or non-whites in general?
>>
REVscene meets still happen on the island somewhat often I think. If you're ever on the mainland head to one of the Market Crossing meets
>>
Was just driving home and saw a liberty walk kitted GTR with an N on the back and a chinese kid who looked 12 driving it

I want this meme to end
>>
it's all the asians and pakis, fucking hate driving around here
>>
>>14777503
>>14773114
i fucked up
>>
>>14772599
>wanted to end up getting posted in CFB Comox for the purpose of living on Vancouver Island
>mountain roads, and 2 racetracks about to open, with a grassroots drifting crew in Victoria

Is it shitty there?
>>
>>14777571
Comox would be fine since you are up island away from the disgusting Chinese that are slowly moving over now that they are done with Vancouver and the homeless plague
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.