[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey y'all can someone point me in the direction of learning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 920x920.jpg (131 KB, 920x593) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
131 KB, 920x593
Hey y'all can someone point me in the direction of learning how take care of my car?

And also like modifying it make it look good and stuff?

Pic related
>>
File: lamborghini_cala_12.jpg (586 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
lamborghini_cala_12.jpg
586 KB, 1280x960
Please bump
>>
>take care

Read the owners manual and see what items are due. Hand wash your car and learn how to care for the paint.

>make it look good

May be a tint if you live in a hot state otherwise you might get a million replies ranging from good mods to pure rice shit.
>>
>>14772686
>>take care
>Read the owners manual and see what items are due. Hand wash your car and learn how to care for the paint.
>>make it look good
>May be a tint if you live in a hot state otherwise you might get a million replies ranging from good mods to pure rice shit.

So i just download the owners manual?
>>
>>14772345
not allot to work with
but changing the wheels and front bumper would make a big difference
>>14772686
there are tints that only filter UV
really handy as it keeps the car cooler inside and stops sunburn on long trips
>>
pls dont be a fag and replace the air filter
>>
>>14772796
if you don't have a manual you can usually download one right from the manufacturer depending on the brand. if not you could always search around google or worst case order one from the dealer. it'd help if you gave us info on the car
>>
>>14772796
I found the book for mine in a second hand store
and the local library had one that I could take photo copy of
>>
>>14772866
>>>14772796 (You)
>if you don't have a manual you can usually download one right from the manufacturer depending on the brand. if not you could always search around google or worst case order one from the dealer. it'd help if you gave us info on the car

It's an 08 VW JETTA 2.5 manual trans.
>>
>>14772900
>>14772866
I'll try these things thanks (:.
>>14772840
What you mean? Even if it's ok? Like just change it
>>
File: SRI.jpg (5 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
SRI.jpg
5 KB, 250x150
>>14773707
I think he means get a K&N Typhoon intake kit. That pupper will had something like 20 horses to your engine. You'll be smokin camaros.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.