[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /o/ think of ThatDudeinBlue?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: 47845.png (1001 KB, 1275x665) Image search: [Google]
47845.png
1001 KB, 1275x665
What does /o/ think of ThatDudeinBlue?
>>
>>14771090
B..But he's not wearing blue???
>>
>>14771090
Better than TJ about on par with Fatt Marah.

These kind of car reviews have too many try hards now.
>>
I hate Chads
>>
>>14771107
maybe the car is blue.
>>
>>14771090
I think ThatDudeInBlue is a pretty cool guy. Eh reveiws well and doesnt afraid of anything.
>>
I met him in real life at Import Alliance along with TJ Kunt.

TJ Kunt is actually a decent lad, talked to some of my boy's boy (he ain't my boy though). Later, we grilled him for sucking TJ Kunt's dick so much.

DudeinBlue was swarmed with fanboys. Everybody wanted to suck his dick. During the filming of his video of the meet afterwards, I was in the back of the crowd yelling "I'm Youtube Famous baby!".
>>
>>14771121
He is the least chad car guy on youtube
>constantly socially awkward
>Mentions he wanted to kill himself
>Had no friends until mid twenties
Basically a robot
>>
>>14771119
When I watch TJ, it feels gay but funny at times but I can deal. I hate that motivation shit he plays at the end of his videos though.
>>
>>14771090
met him at an Atlanta BMW meet last January, he was really cool. I think hes moved to the atl area now.
>>
>>14771262
The stupid fucking vaporwave that's played before and after each video is unbearable, not to mention he has to use fancy editing to get his technical specs to sound correct.
>>
>>14771235
hahah oh wow god damn youre cool man.
>>
Seems like a cool guy.

I find his vids kinda boring doe
>>
>>14771263
Nah, he still lives in VA
>>
>>14771288
It's because he does the same shit every video
>same shitty house/trance music during the intro
>same camera angles and review format
>>
>>14771317
>It's because he does the same shit every video

Don't they all do that? Drive a car around the city and tell you their opinions, likes, and dislikes? They're all boring desu.
>>
>>14771334
Yeah, but when one doesn't necessarily do that, /o/ calls them furries
>>
>>14771355
Cucktown dragon take your liberal arts degree and get out.
>>
>>14771369
IT'S DRAGONKIN YOU NERF HERDER
>>
>>14771369
>cuck
it's not summer yet, fuck off
>>
>>14771355
I know you're directly referencing Reddit Car Reviews, and we call him a furry because he's legitimately a fucking furry.

Yiff in hell
>>
>>14771414
He's a well respected freelancer for Road and Track and has several hundred thousand followers on YouTube, compartmentalizing him and just focusing on the fact that he's otherkin is downright ignorant
>>
Much better than TJ
>>
He seems like a pretty nice guy. Hes someone I can relate to. Don't feel the same about Tj. His videos are decent, but they could be improved if he could keep his camera stable when he's shooting the b roll of the car driving. David's videos just seem allot more interesting overall.
>>
>>14771355
trying to be funny when youre not makes me cringe tho

and hes a furry
>>
>>14771435
I don't give a fuck who he has associated with. I don't even care that he's a furry. I don't like any of his videos because they're all filled with shit humor that appeals to 12 year olds and/or mentally retarded children, and he drives like he has a gaping sore vagina.
>>
>>14771462
But you have to admit that no one else is putting out the format that he does, and that's respectable because you never know exactly how he's going to approach the review, you never know what theme he's going to go with, you never know what style he's going to do, but isn't that the point, to not know? That in itself is an achievement in a way that none of the other youtube presenters accomplish
>>
>>14771476
being lolsorandom isnt worthy of respect
>>
File: Smokey.gif (112 KB, 423x495) Image search: [Google]
Smokey.gif
112 KB, 423x495
>>14771435
>well respected freelancer for road and track
>takes him and four dudes to lift an engine
>writes a dissertation on it like the liberal arts major he is as though it's some kind of world-shaking experience
>spends an entire article ignoring and not knowing what main caps are and has actively avoided learning their proper names in articles after
>has several hundred thousand followers on youtube, a distinction also had by Faggard Garage, a group of such astounding intellect they published evidence of them starting a forest fire

No, we write him off because he's a fucking know nothing- It's just fun to repeatedly bring up his furfaggotry since I have reason to believe it was something he actively tried (and was assisted in) to bury. You fucking apologists need to pull your goddamn heads out of your ass.
>>
>>14771499
>/o/ is bitter someone is more successful than them: the post
>>
>>14771476
>But you have to admit that no one else is putting out the format that he does
Because it's shit.
>and that's respectable because you never know exactly how he's going to approach the review, you never know what theme he's going to go with, you never know what style he's going to do
Yes we all do, the nail on chalkboard song intro, toilet humor, deep voice, three actual facts about the car, and some cringy philosophy quote about some hipster
>but isn't that the point, to not know? That in itself is an achievement in a way that none of the other youtube presenters accomplish
No it isn't, and see my first point for why that is
>>
>>14771510
No he's right. Stop white knighting other men, it makes you seem like a faggot
>>
>>14771510
The man is better than thirty years old, still lives with his parents despite having a master's degree (lol, libarts), and has spent months on facebook bemoaning how broke he is and how he can't afford health insurance- If that's the definition of success, I'd hate to see what failure is like
>>
>>14771090
Bro/10 would risk getting shot to meet.
>>
drove an automatic mustang.
fucking cancer
>>
Pretty cool guy, met him at Import Alliance in Atlanta
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>14774041
>>
>>14771090
Isn't the Smurf Stang a hand-me-down from his daddy? Fucking spoiled...
>>
>>14771528
you guys are referring to mr. regular right?
>>
>>14771090
Used to watch his videos religiously, loved the car reviews because of their down to Earth, not quite professional/scripted aspect. However it seems like once he got the 240sx project, the channel went from modded car reviews to "look at me, I'm popular now. Watch me build my dream God Machine!"
>>
>>14771090
just wish people's cringey habit of calling anything blue "smurf" would die. Otherwise, I enjoy his channel
>>
>>14774150
I think it's more this particular shade of blue than the color blue in general.
>>
>>14771090

His content and the stuff that he's appeared in have been getting pretty good lately.
>>
cringe
>>
>>14771119
Matt Farah is good. I actually really enjoy his "one-take" reviews up in the SoCal hills. Every once in a while you'll get some random shit like a turbo Honda Fit.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.