[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we like cars so much, /o/? Ever since I was a small
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: group b.jpg (12 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
group b.jpg
12 KB, 188x268
Why do we like cars so much, /o/?

Ever since I was a small boy I've been fascinated with them but I just can't figure out why. I remember having a doco when I was basically a toddler called 'Too Fast to Race' all about the Group B cars and I think that was what sparked my passion.

How about you?
>>
I was molested for the first time inside of my uncles 84 ford thunderbird and i'very never come to terms with my sexuality because of it also I'm obsessed with 80s American cars because of it
>>
>>14767245
I molested my nephew in my 84 Thunderbird, it was some fond memories.
>>
>>14767284
>>14767293
fuckin hell guys this could've been a good thread
>>
My mum would hoon around on crystal meth in our beat to shit holden. I was scared as hell as it was happening but my uncle held me very tight and told me he would always be there for me. I've been obsessed with dad bods and old holdens ever since
>>
File: Juggalo-04-570.jpg (59 KB, 570x463) Image search: [Google]
Juggalo-04-570.jpg
59 KB, 570x463
>>14767307
Shut your bitch ass up you fucking pervert
>>
>>14767310
excuse me dont fucken say shit about me dog
>>
i fucking hate cars
>>
>>14767321
i fuck dogs for a living
>>
>>14767338
>>14767321
You shall both slob on the knob while I drive us down to the maccas car park to rip hectik skids and clouds in front of all my ex boyfriends
>>
>>14767307
Blame the shitposting aussie cunts that came in her with there dog fucking, uncle daddy touched me in the boy parts mom hooning on meth faggotry.
>>
>>14767378
>tfw hooned by Aussie uncle
>>
Tfw all the aussie shitposters are actually Americans
>>
>>14767245
When I was very young my dad bought us the first Gran Turismo and Ridge Racer for the PS1 and we'd sink some heavy hours into it together.

Then I kinda didn't give a shit about cars again until I was in my 20's. Not 100% sure what sparked it the second time around.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.