[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/o/k here's the situation. my parents left home on a week's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1450994868848[1].jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1450994868848[1].jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
/o/k here's the situation. my parents left home on a week's vacation and they left the keys to the brand new porsche
>>
File: 1458435121385.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1458435121385.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>986 Boxster
>Brand new
>>
>brand new porsche
>>
Don't take it out, you'll make a dick of yourself and crash it.
Call them and ask if you could, and if they would put you on the insurance for it.
>>
I'm onto your Will Smith joke op
>>
File: WAT is that.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
WAT is that.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'll just leave this here...
>>
>>14765946
Was waiting for somebody to mention that
>>
>>14765916
>>14765922
this.

are you posting from the 90's?
>>
>brand new porsche

you wont fool us

you're the guy with the silver boxter with horrible nigger wheels, you just changed them.

(good job!)
>>
I'll just cruise it around the neighborhood maybe I shouldn't
>>
>>14765983
>automatic
>black dials

what the fuck, i thought you had a boxter S

i though it was manual too

fucking disgusting.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.