[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
confessions /o/ edition.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 23
File: 1459105496047.jpg (54 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
1459105496047.jpg
54 KB, 500x409
>I actually don't enjoy driving stick shift on my daily commute at all. I only like using stick when going along mountain roads.

If it involves stop and go driving, automatic is just comfier for me.
>>
OP is a faggot. There I said it.
>>
My 30 year old rwd automatic is more fun than my modern manual car
>>
My most desired car under 20k is a 1988 Fiero
>>
I'm a motorcycle squid
>>
I still prefer driving stick even if it's stop/go traffic, it doesn't last forever or all the time.

I'd rather have full driver involvement all the time rather than non at all.
>>
File: 1442775134385.gif (3 MB, 688x358) Image search: [Google]
1442775134385.gif
3 MB, 688x358
I own a G6 and I like it.
>>
I fucked up my sister's car so she'd be off the roads.
>>
One time I went so far as could go wanted to do look more like
>>
>>14765218
I didn't feel a single pang of sadness or regret when I sold off my first car. At the end of the day, a car that costs more to maintain and operate than it should isn't doing me any favors.

I have recently realized that I may never own a sports car unless I become fantastically wealthy because I'm a cheap fuck.
>>
I love the pontiac Aztek, and think it's a genuinely good car.
>>
>>14765218
Seeing a women drive anything other than a minivan/sedan pisses me off.
>>
I genuinely enjoy driving with a manual transmission at all times and will continue to regardless of what happens
>>
I drive manual, low horsepower, low torque, with a lightweight flywheel, high rear ratio, short trans gear ratio (3rd gear by the other side of the intersection) and i still prefer it to automagic. only problem is the horrible cheap exhaust that's on it currently, will fix it soon though, got rear muffler today
>>
i get an erection when racing other people on the touge.. i wish i could find spirited drivers more often
>>
>>14765444
Why?

I love rich girls who drive expensive SUVs.
>>
>>14765517
I just don't like it. I'm too traditional
>>
>>14765256

I'm not very surprised, I can't bring myself to like anything I've driven that is newer than 2005, manual or auto. My 2002 with a manual, however, brings me orgasms with every downshift. Holy fuck. The entire car and chassis barks and resonates with every pulse of the exhaust! My confession is I just short of start cumming everywhere every time I blip the throttle to change into a lower gear. It's almost as exciting as actually getting on her - which enables me to sing the song of my people to the world. I just can't get over how much the exhaust talks through the seats. At the same time, it's not a loud car if it drives by at a reasonable rpm. My roommate's civic with a "stock" pepboys full exhaust is way the fuck louder. I am not sure how to describe it. I just have a civic with a race header, cams, and solid engine mounts. I can say that it is most definitely faster in any gear than a modern tuned WRX with a very expensive engine. Turbos ain't do nuffin' but muffle the crackle!

So like I said, my confession is downshifting, it is a massage of orgasms.
>>
>>14765402

I think that in my country, my automobile is legally allowed to shoot you in the face. I'll have to check.
>>
>>14765463

4.765 here, short is only relative to rpm limits
>>
I like watching vehicles get utterly smashed and I desperately want to enter in a demolition derby.
>>
>>14765724
i suppose your favorite games are BeamNG and NewCarGame.
>>
>>14765218
I enjoy working on cars so much I've taken to buying beaten to shit shitboxes fixing them up and selling them at cost or at a loss to kids looking for their first cars just to get rid of them faster so I can get a new project to work on. Its not an exaggeration to say that 1/5 of the cars in the local high school parking lot have been owned by me at some point. If I didn't have a cushy IT job I'd probably be digging myself into a huge financial hole.
>>
>>14765751
Grew up on Twisted Metal, Flatout, and Burnout, so yeah, that influenced things a bit. And yeah, both those games kick ass, but I can't run them on my current PC.

>>14765804

You are a good fucking person anon.
>>
File: Viper.png (83 KB, 202x221) Image search: [Google]
Viper.png
83 KB, 202x221
i have two vehicles one of which ive had for three years and ive only driven it for under 100 miles before it broke down
I have also never held a drivers license in my life
>>
My best times on track and on strip were in an automatic.
I would rather drive stick than be that negligibly fast.
>>
I never drove until i was 21
>>
I've spent over 5 times the resale value of my first car to keep her running even though I really don't drive her that often anymore and I refuse to sell or scrap her. I've broken up with girlfriends over it before.
>>
>>14765889
I've broken up with girls over my vehicles too
Good on you Anon
>>
>>14765804
I wish there were more people like you

>>14765837
You should serioustly try BeamNG. Besides being a crashing simulator it got some really fucking good driving handling physics. Its shaping up to be something more alike Street Legal Racing redline.
>>
>>14765889
STORY TIME!
>>
>>14765936
i'm going to guess anon has a british car
>>
>>14765936
Its really nothing special just the bog standard story everybody has seen here before.

>anon why are you spending so much on that shitheap
>it was my first car my dad gave it to me and it has sentimental value
>I don't like it its old and ugly and unsafe and blah blah blah blah
>you should get rid of it
>no way in hell
>this goes on for a few week/monthes depending on the girl
>I'm putting my foot down anon its me or the car
>the car
>w-what?
>I said the car now get out

I'll never get why women seem to get so mad with me owning and maintain some shitbox from my youth in addition to my other car.
>>
>>14765977
Well what car is it?
>>
>>14766015
Its a 94 honda civic. Like I said a shitbox but its special to me because my dad bought it for me. The reason that is special is because we weren't exactly rich growing up and my dad worked a ton of overtime to be able to afford it and I promised him I would always take care of it.
>>
>>14765888
Neither did I. No reason to while I was on campus.
>>
>>14766043
But civics are good
Why do the girls consider it unsafe?
>>
>>14766068
Either because its old or because its not an SUV/minivan or my favorite reason umm shut up anon why don't you believe me?
>>
>>14766068
Because they are not last year BMW crossovers
>>
>>14766082
I guess everyone here is used to older shitboxes
>>
I drive a truck for work, its an auto
>>
>>14765218
>I bought a 5 speed car
>I've driven it three times in the month I've owned it

I dunno, I'm just afraid of breaking something.
>>
>>14766262
I really don't understand what you could possibly break if you've only driven it 3 times.
>>
Parents bought my car. Don't bite, it's a shitbox though
>>
>>14766273
He could be riding the clutch nonstop
>>
File: IMG_20151224_220939.jpg (641 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151224_220939.jpg
641 KB, 3264x2448
I'm one of those street rats who blow stop signs, apex every corner and overtake slowpokes on the back roads. Fuck its so dangerous but it's the best sources of adrenaline I can get.
>>
>>14765218
I absolutely hate wrenching on my cars and bikes and ever since I've gotten a good job I pay someone to do all but the simplest of maintenance.
>>
>>14765218
> I think anyone who willingly drives an automatic car has to be mentally disabled or chronically lazy

> I have more respect for white van drivers than I do for 99% of /o/'s driving.
>>
My bicycle is more expensive than my car and has far more work put into it but I still shitpost on /o/ instead of /n/
>>
File: $_20.jpg (74 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
$_20.jpg
74 KB, 800x598
I only like driving my old car

Its comfy, the automatic is nice, the torque is great, the economy is decent, it looks good, im always getting compliments, i am an attention whore like that
>>
>>14766725
looks good
>>
>>14766732
he just said he was an attention whore what are you doing nigga
>>
File: 1240393095655.jpg (71 KB, 639x595) Image search: [Google]
1240393095655.jpg
71 KB, 639x595
>>14765804
Keep on fighting the good fight anon
>>
>need to merge into the right lane because I need to turn right
>there is just enough room to squeeze between the car in fornt and behind me
>don't like cutting it close, so I put on my indicator and wait a little bit
>guy behind me doesn't budge at all
>doesn't even move forward
>turn is coming up, no room to move back and find another gap
>think, "well, since he isn't moving I guess there is enough room"
>slowly move over
>HONK
Fuck off you dumb cunt, I gave you plenty of warning and there was enough gap.
>>
>>14766641
passing slow drivers is fine, but i hope you aren't apexing blind corners.
also blowing stop signs doesn't give you an adrenaline rush, it's just like normal driving until you get t-boned
>>
I'm looking at buying a really cheap car from some racing enthusiast, engine alone is worth more than the sale of the car, but I don't know how to drive manual so I'm stalling (heh) the deal ;_;
>>
>>14765374

you did us a real public service
>>
>>14766681
>> I think anyone who willingly drives an automatic car has to be mentally disabled or chronically lazy
>> I have more respect for white van drivers than I do for 99% of /o/'s driving.

These are just standard British things
>>
>>14766768
>>14766768
>engine alone is worth more than the sale of the car

Buy it you idiot.

why do Americans get so scared of "learning shift" like you're going to break it.

In the UK every fucking dumb cunt teenage girl and boy learns manual and the car can take their sloppy shitty driving. It can take a few days of you riding the clutch a bit until you get it right.
>>
>>14766768

It's not that hard. It's tough to get the coordination at first but after you catch on it'll become second nature and you won't understand why you felt so anxious about it.

Go for it.
>>
I hate wagons.
I hate crossovers.

But I'd kill for a lifted Volvo or an Audi Allroad.
>>
>>14766836
Rood
>>14766854
I'll set something up for Monday to go check out the car then. I dunno if this affects things but most of my driving is in city.
>>
>I can't parallel park
>I'm afraid of driving into the city because finding a parking spot will be a nightmare not to mention that I don't want to pay for parking
>I actually like old Hondas
>I prefer parking backwards to forwards because I'm scared of fucking up someone's car and can't see the front of mine well enough
>I want to race or rally but I'm poor
These kill /o/ I guess
>>
>>14765889
>I've spent over 5 times the resale value of my first car to keep her running

Same. My first car ate a few grand, and sold for a bit less than £500.
It had to go, though, because it reminded me of my ex-girlfriend. And the gearing was so stiff that it kept threatening to dislocate my arm. Or dislocate my knee on the brakes for no stopping power.

>>14766833
Doesn't mean they're wrong.

> I avoid multi-storey car parks because I can never find the fucking car
> I spent 10 minutes last night trying to find my car, getting increasingly annoyed with myself
> I couldn't find it because I entered a different side of the building than I exited from, fucking up my mental map
> I'm too nervous of other drivers and everpresent speed cameras to drive in central London, and would rather use public transport to get there.
> I'm seriously considering moving somewhere with less traffic because people keep hitting my car
> I drive with lights on 90% of the time because my car seems to be invisible through being so fucking generic
> I haven't washed my car in 6 months because 'it's cold outside'.
>>
>>14766262
Are you me?

>L licence in ausfagland
>need supervising driver
>fuck driving the fucking auto SUV/crossover
>fuck mum's protectiveness
>secretly save to buy car
>tell father on the day of me going to look at it in case he wants to come with
>he's like "fuck yeah, fuck your mother" (they be divorced as fuck)
> he loves car, I love car
>buy car
>tell mum imma go to pickup some shit from father's
>pickup my car instead
>call her about 10 mins away
>"but anon, what's that noise? Doesn't sound like father's SUV'
>"Dw mum, it's just my car, father's driving"
>allofmymum'swut.mp3
>"where are you fuckers?"
>pull up
>"in the fucking driveway"
>father laughs so fucking loudly
>"anon, imma leav, which way is the train station?"
>thataway.jpg

And from that day forward mum has hated mw a little bit more, I only really get to drive my car when my father is eager for us to go out, recently with rego and insurance due I couldn't afford to hence, only being out 3-4 times in the month I've owned it
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>14766958
London fag here.
I'm paranoid that someone will crash/scratch my car every time I park it on the street because of the tiny narrow streets, every time i'm very nervous as I come out to check on my car.
This city is the worst place on earth for an auto enthusiast.
Pic related
>>
File: jghgh.png (695 KB, 669x935) Image search: [Google]
jghgh.png
695 KB, 669x935
>>14767066
Just buy a garage
>>
File: 1429216249001.jpg (119 KB, 640x461) Image search: [Google]
1429216249001.jpg
119 KB, 640x461
I welcome laws and enforcement against straight pipes.
>>
>>14765218
I have my xenon lights deliberately aimed higher than they should.

>>14766958
>I drive with lights on 90% of the time because my car seems to be invisible through being so fucking generic

I ride with lights on 100% of the time, no matter what vehicle I drive/ride.
>>
>>14766958
>>14767066
>9 months or so ago
>need to deliver an lpg forklift
>it's a central london address
>nope.webm
>get down to the end of the m4 around 10am
>driving a disco 4 with plant trailer
>doesn't seem so bad, satnav says 5 miles remaining
>maybe It'll be ok
>4 hours later I arrive an emotional wreck, almost in tears and physically shaking
>promise myself I'd never go to london again
>>
I bought a 28 year old lemon for more than 3 grand, and then proceeded to sink another 5k+ and counting to fix her up... good god but I dont want to let go...
>>
File: 1459018077987.jpg (29 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
1459018077987.jpg
29 KB, 369x368
>wasted 2500€ on my license.

Kill me
>>
>>14767138
Why do you call it a waste?
>>
>>14765218
I don't like manual.
t. European
>>
>>14767140
My driving teacher wasn't really teaching me anything and just always was overexaggerating about everything that I did wrong. Also fucked up my first driving exam because of him.

It could have been alot less
>>
>>14767027
What did you buy, why didn't your mum want you to get it?
>>
>>14767178
1997 celica sx not much I know
She doesn't like me having freedom, every little bit is what stops her from having weekly child welfare payments from my dad. Fuck Australia's divorce system. Its like how she tried to sabotage my first job by calling in sick for me. The managers were always confused as fuck. For my second she tried to take credit because she went to the butcher's every other day and talked to him a bit. It was my mate who told boss man about me and he wanted me for a while, i still hold the first and the second finished up 2 months ago, hours weren't worth it.
>>
>>14767235
I feel sorry for you man. My parents split up when I was about 4, but it was never ugly. Hell, my grandparents on both sides are best friends and still visit each other.
>>
>>14765218
95% of muscle cars just don't interest me. I appreciate them for what they are, but they all just look the same to me.

Every time I see an XY GTHO Phase 3 replica I just shrug... but if I see a clean E30 325i I will stop and take photos of it.
>>
i feel like posting this image but it's not really relevant to any topic
>>
>>14767066
Which part of town? SE1 represent.
>>
>>14765218
When its super late at night I treat red lights like 4 way stops.
>>
>>14765804

u gud guy hi 5
>>
Well, my girl broke up with me earlier this morning, after 9 years, about to marry her, gave up on buying the 1st car to buy the ring and wedding stuff.. now I'm here, wasting away
>>
>>14767756
Be strong, anon. You can do this.
>>
>>14767756
I really hope you got the cheapest ring possible.
If you didn't...well you learned a lesson today.
>>
>>14767756
Maybe she's not gone forever. If you were together that long, there might be a chance?
Either way, you can handle this anon. I believe in you.
>>
>>14767756

Look at it this way, you dodged a bullet anon. Take it as a learning experience. Never trust a woman, never get married.
>>
>>14767787
Thanks.. will do.. still don't have a clue what to do though.. but thanks
>>
>>14767756
it`s likely that you`ll get together again.
Even after 7+ years of friendship it`s almost impossible to completely alienate each other from life
>>
>>14767027
>>14767235
Anon, why don't you live with your father instead? If you're not underageb&, you're old enough to make decisions.
Unless he's 100% unable to fucking cook and keep a clean house or something, move.

>>14767066
>This city is the worst place on earth for an auto enthusiast.
And yet, it has the most expensive flashiest cars. Two ferraris passed me on the way in, so many range rovers, and a blue AMG mercedes with black badges and BRUTAL as the number plate fagging his way through traffic.

>>14767081
>Just buy a garage
> 130K for JUST A GARAGE
> Probably two miles from anon's house
> IT HAS A LIGHT is a selling point
Cheaper to just leave london if you like cars.

>>14767110
>5 miles remaining
>4 hours later I arrive
>promise myself I'd never go to london again

Every time I go into central London, I have the same issue, and every time I say I'm never driving inside the M25 again. But the qt tranny who's helping me get into bikes is in London, and far from tubes. And I went to Wembley the other day for a concert.
Your first problem was using the M4, though. Should have switched to the M40 at Maidenhead by way of the A404, and avoided Sloughistan, the Staines stench, and all the roadworks.

>>14767756
Go get drunk.
When you're sober, buy a car. Swear off women for a year or two, just jack off or buy a fleshlight if you need to control your libido. Women are nothing but trouble and expense. Never ever commit to one like that, because the instant you can't drop them and walk away, they'll start taking control.
>>
>>14767756
Shit man, reason? Shit's gonna be tough for the longest time, but you'll get over her eventually.
>>
I've never taken the bus
>>
>live in New England
>still live with parents
>school full time
>no job
>i dont have a car
>haven't had one since 2011
>im thinking about moving into my girlfriends parents house in California after this semester of school is over (rent free)
>this is my first gf @ age 24
>i have a total of $1500 overall in my bank acct.

idk things are kinda looking up. I need to find a temporary job to save up for my move and possibly ask my parents for money for a car when I get out to california. i guess i have to resort to getting an econobox till i have actual money for something fun.
>>
I took the tram for the first time in 4 years. It was horrible and I hated everyone.
>>
>>14765304
Cringing at both you not wearing gear and bragging about owning a bike to a bunch of car folk
>>
>>14765511
Where you at senpai?
>>
>>14767876
$1500 wont last you a day in california rofl
>>
>>14767926
i plan on getting a job when im there senpai.

also i did mention asking parents for money and i hate myself for it
>>
>>14767926
also i feel like there have been people who moved to california with less and did well after a couple months so its w/e
>>
>>14767942
seriously don't even bother unless you're prepared to ask your parents for like $15 grand, find a job instead and save up so you can move comfortably

>>14767950
the people who do this are either
>talented musicians who got lucky/a big break
or
>hitchhiking women blowing dudes for rides

you aren't going to 'make it'. you'll be dead broke and starving within a week like all the other drifters
>>
>>14767926

your and idiot, kill you're self
>>
>>14767971
Im not sure if you read my post but im moving into my gf's parents house rent free
>>
>>14765977

I love that reaction like 'its me or the car' as if I'd even have to think for a second what choice I would make
>>
>>14767235
Your mom sounds like a bitch that needs to die.
>>
I'd like to have a trailer trash '82 Pontiac Firebird.
>>
File: Screaming Chicken.jpg (752 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
Screaming Chicken.jpg
752 KB, 1600x1066
>>14769084
Are you me? I'm currently looking for an older Firebird to fix up. Get that beautiful screaming chicken plastered on the hood.....hmmm....sexy.

>Firebird is my favorite muscle/pony car based off of styling
>I hate most 80's styles, all 90's styles, and the majority of 2000 and newer body styles for all vehicles
>I think the difference between muscle and pony cars is so minor that only a major league autist would care.
>I know nothing about vehicle repair, only basic maintenance.
>I plan on learning how to fix a Firebird by buying one and then routinely fucking with it.
>>
Mods are fucking faggots.
That is all.
>>
I have a Model 3 reservation.
>>
>>14765406
I onced raced a verified lesbian in an Aztec and lost.
>>
>>14765218
I want my girlfriend to buy an Audi TT so i can drive it and not feel gay.
>>
>>14771890
Enjoy being a beta tester for a brand new car with hundreds of engineering annoyances.
>>
>>14771890
I don't have a reservation but I plan on buying one, just want to see the final design before I bite the bullet
>>
I drive a Subaru and it doesn't have a turbo... And it's a wagon.

It does have a 5 speed and awd though.
>>
I own a Vega
>>
>>14772022
Nothing wrong with a wagon.
>>
File: well done.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
well done.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>14765804
other folks have said it, but i feel i should repeat their sentiment. thank you, anon.

my confession? i never want to own a manual transmission vehicle.

>my first car was an automatic honda accord coupe
>slamming my foot on the pedal and feeling my car downshift and nearly shit itself getting up to speed is far more satisfying to me than rowing through five gears with just over one hundred horsepower
>have driven manual transmission cars and know how to drive manual transmission cars fairly well, but they don't excite me quite as much as my old autotragic shitbox
>got genuinely excited when i found out the fiat abarth would be introduced with an automatic transmission
>>
>confession

I feel like i dont want pony/muscle cars in anything other than autotragic. I dont hate them on manual, and i would love an i6 early pony car with a 3-gear shifter, but in a big block V8 i just want a 3/4 speed automatic.
>>
I stuck the shift knob up my ass and came all over my dashboard.

I also fantasize about turning into a car.
>>
>>14772022
mah nigga. pic related is mine, slow as absolute shit but locking diff is unstoppable in snow. I should really buy a newer car but it's so perfectly analog.
>>
>>14772193
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDCxNHyND68
>>
File: reallynigga.png (288 KB, 518x396) Image search: [Google]
reallynigga.png
288 KB, 518x396
>>14772137
nigga u weird af
>>
>>14767869

Went to her place earlier than usual
She txted me to go early
Came to her home around 3pm
Normal things till 10pm ish
Start getting wierd feeling or awkward feels
She starts being like so horny/rowdy
Make out
Do the deed
Then we cuddle
Didn't talk about anything really
We went to her parents room because its colder there for some reason
I watch tv as she ticked away on her laptop
Slept while watching
Woke up at 12am she still is awake
Dragged her to sleep beside me
Felt her go back to the laptop on the desk again
Woke up at 3am shes still on the laptop
Ask for her to sleep beside me
She said she will in a while
Woke up at 8-9is am she still is at the laptop
Shes not on facebook
I know shes just typing on her notepad journals on the laptop
I still didn't have the weird feeling about it
Still can't connect the dots
At maybe 10am i ask her again to sleep beside me
Then she said she can't take it anymore
"I was thinking about this since last week"
She starts hesitating
Then sobbing
Then crying
"We need to break up"
Ofcourse i asked why
She said
"I don't like you being taken advantage of me"
I asked "why?, did you cheat on me"
She said "no, its not that..."
"I hate taking money from you, you paying for our meals, you doing these things for me, making me happy"
"Despite everything and every fault i have, you keep pushing and breezing through everything"
"I need space, time to think about myself, on how can i stand on my own"
"Because you were always there from the beginning.. The downs... The ups... Everything... Even now.."
"I need you to think about what you're doing and stop thinking about me"
I asked if i was grabbing onto her too much
She said no
I asked if she liked another man
She said yes
I then asked her if this was real
Then she started crying
I asked her if we were really breaking up
She was just crying on my chest

I wont go into what happened afterwards in summary i just got my stuff then took off went home then went to /o/

Get my mind off things
>>
>>14767869

I think im just in denial that i don't believe that she broke up with me because of another guy

But now as im reading what i typed on what happened

It kinda feels like she just felt out of love for me
And then fell in love with another guy

Can't help to say it but i guess I'll be seing more of /o/ for awhile

In a day or to, ill try to contact her again, maybe talk things through

And clear out what would happen to the things we gave each other or something
>>
>>14765517
aka basic bitch mobile
>>
>>14774154
>"Despite everything and every fault i have, you keep pushing and breezing through everything"

AKA: How love works?

If she thought that she was losing her individuality that's one thing, if she liked someone else that's another thing, but using the "you care about me" as a reason to break up that's like saying "i sold a car because it required me to spend money on maintaining it after buying it"
>>
>>14765218
I think the 4th gen Toyota Supra is ugly as hell and very overrated. I also don't like the looks of the Jaguar E type.
>>
File: 1425526185130.gif (51 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1425526185130.gif
51 KB, 500x376
>>14774154
>likes another man
>strange reasons for wanting to separate
Cut your losses anon.
Get your shit and get the fuck out of there.
All she said could be bullshit and she just wants an out. However, if what she said is true and this is how she deals with it IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN, and it feels even worse if you manage to get her back and it happens again.
>>
File: 1458206238713.png (202 KB, 416x500) Image search: [Google]
1458206238713.png
202 KB, 416x500
>>14765374
The hero /o/ needs
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 300x900
>I really like the Corvette C4
>>
>>14774154
it's over nga
>>
>>14765218
after my friends turned out to not be my friends over the last week

ive turned to just using a .txt file as a diary of sorts, kinda just linking cool cars for sale and other stuff (asking if 'they' want to play games, talking about stuff in game)

Basically shit id send to my 'friends' who have just told me they have no interest anymore (one only plays with people of his language, the other was only friends for a certain game and since i dont play that anymore im boring. the last said they only replied because they were sympathetic i had no friends. The other two, i dont know, theyre never online anymore. One of them re-appeared and played over 20 hours in some game "life is feudal- your own" in the last 3 days, and hasnt said anything in reply to my messages)
>>
File: eJ5pZgk.jpg (147 KB, 736x1101) Image search: [Google]
eJ5pZgk.jpg
147 KB, 736x1101
>>14765977
real nigga
>>
After owning several sporty old sedans I came to like my 5 year old fiesta the most.
>>
>>14767756
Hey it's better now than after the wedding
>still sorry, br/o/
>>
File: 1457544294581.jpg (17 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1457544294581.jpg
17 KB, 500x282
>>14774154
Man, you're stronger, you'll overcome it. It's ok. It'll be ok.
>>
>>14774520
Everyone likes the C4.

Now if you like the C5, you are a faggot
>>
>>14774524
All of your friends are not your fucking friends, they are only online accounts you played your autistic made up game with because they feel sorry for you. You should stop being autistic and you will gain friends
>>
>>14767891
>says he rides a bike
>automatically bragging about owning a bike

why does this always happen.
>>
File: 1367180314228.png (4 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1367180314228.png
4 KB, 210x230
>>14765387
I was phone.
>>
Tesla 3 is a good car and i pre-ordered mine.
>>
>>14775718
>i pre-ordered mine.
>pre-ordering anything, ever
kill yourself
>>
File: 1445112670026.png (239 KB, 421x433) Image search: [Google]
1445112670026.png
239 KB, 421x433
>>14775718
See
>>14771902
>>
>>14765374
noice

>>14765804
Thank you for this, many kids get screwed looking for a good first car.
>>
had to pass some fucking slow truck on the wrong side of the road yesterday.

>stopping at stop signs for 10 seconds
>driving 15 under the speed limit

who fucking does that?
my only regret is that I didn't follow him home to murder him and his family
>>
>>14775718
I kinda want a Model 3. It's in my price range, and it's definitely looking like a car I'd consider.

I'm not a fan of the 'everything in the middle on a touchscreen' crap, though. I want a speedo and the trip computer in front of me.
And a range of 400 miles, rather than the '250 minimum' they're saying it'll have.
If it's not a complete flop, I'll consider one when my current car starts costing me too much to keep.
>>
>>14775841
Do keep in mind it's 35,000 for the base car. No awd (awd actually vies significant performance boosts in electric because they are separate drive trains), and no comfort features.

It's probably going to be around 50,000 for a mostly tricked out one, possibly into the mid 60s, and that's not including the possibility of a "ludicrous performance model." which is another 30 grand on top of that.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.