[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there ever going to be a point where we can talk about cars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: E-tron_(Audi)_at_IAA_-_front[1].jpg (3 MB, 3832x2214) Image search: [Google]
E-tron_(Audi)_at_IAA_-_front[1].jpg
3 MB, 3832x2214
Is there ever going to be a point where we can talk about cars again without /pol/ and /k/ spillover shitting up every thread with irrelevant nonsense and butthurt shitposting?
>>
>>14764668
no
>>
>>14764668
Protip:
It's /o/. Most people crossboard.
>>
>>14764673
Crossboarding isn't the problem, manchildren from boards known for circlejerks regarding their political beliefs injecting them into every thread is
>>
>>14764668
yes, check in like 8 months when hillary wins

/pol/ will be irrelevant at that point
>>
>>14764668

>200k
>can't even stop 9mm

>>14764677

>2016
>not supporting the electric car industry
>>
>>14764677
That happened before any of those 2 boards existed. The problem is now that other boards exist they become the "boogeyman".
>>
>>14764717
You can't deny it's gotten considerably worse since they (especially /pol) have gained traction. It doesn't work as a containment board anymore, all it did was validate their opinions no matter how deluded through hugboxes.
>>
>>14764733

>You can't deny it's gotten considerably worse since they (especially /pol) have gained traction.

>mad that he can't get proper width tired
>doesn't know how not to drop the clutch like a retard
>jelly of others getting traction
>keeps talking about them and giving them attention
>>
>>14764768
tfw my DD has fat-ass tires and still loses traction with the slightest bit of throttle in rain
>>
>>14764778

You sure da contact patch is fat too though? Not even trolling - has to do with how much pressure you are running and diameter.
>>
>>14764826
I'm sure, it's also stock dimensions
>>
>>14764852

If clutch isn't retarded aftermarket, good job on making decent power.
>>
>>14764865
I actually installed an aftermarket clutch assembly because it's way too fucking sensitive otherwise. 370z for whatever that's worth
>>
>>14764869

Cool. I see people in them sitting on the side of the highway when it snows here, but I still want one. But can't justify one on current income, considering that I know I would drive it like a retard which means + tire/brake/suspension costs.
>>
>>14764875
Eh, it should be fine in snow with snow tires. If you really want one I'd try to pick one up before they get cheap, look what happened to virtually every 350z
>>
>>14764892

The only 350s here are all riced to hell and retards literally advertise them as:

>lol this car has drifted every corner of the city and hit just about as many curbs

I am not even joking - that was literally in a CL post on a car going for $12,000. But no, I have weighed my options and I am not taking the dive until/if $80,000 a year.
>>
>>14764909
>The only 350s here are all riced to hell and retards literally advertise them as:
>>lol this car has drifted every corner of the city and hit just about as many curbs
Yeah that's basically my point.
>>
>>14764668
Hood scoop on a mid engine car
>literally why?
>>
>>14765149
it's the electric R8, probably to cool the batteries or something.
>>
>>14765149
>i don't know how aerodynamics work

kys familia
>>
>>14765149
its electric bro
>>
>>14765247
Actually, I think it has a radiator there.
>>
>>14765261
why would it have a radiator if its electric?

water cooled batteries?
>>
>>14765270
Because they didn't change the body work for the electric one.
>>
>>14764687
>2016
>buying an electric car over a diesel
diesels are alot better for the environment than your electric cancer
>>
/k/ is one the the tamest boards i've been too.
/o/ is the more toxic i've found.
>>
>>14764677
>over the years the trend of politics and the state is to be involved in all aspects of your life
>confused why politics makes its way into every discussion about anything
>>
I think the problem is /g/ now. They don't seem to understand that we aren't technology fetishists like they are.
>>
>>14765149
>I'll take 'what is a radiator' for 100 alex
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 550x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 550x392
>>14765270
Exactly this
>>
>>14765270
>electric motors and batteries don't generate heat
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.