[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Junkyard or pennies on MR2.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160329_164125.jpg (1 MB, 1564x1564) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160329_164125.jpg
1 MB, 1564x1564
Ive been trying to sell my MR2 and have been getting no luck. Long story short, the engine is dry and most likely needs to be replaced.

Im in CA and been asking $500 or OBO. It is stuck at my now Ex's house so I need to get rid of it asap. I have had it for 6years so I would have someone put some tlc into than crushed into a cube.
Is my asking price too high? I figure my lowest is $350-400...
>>
Wrong side of the country but someone would ask at least twice that for a non running car out here.
>>
>>14762995
Just my luck lol
>>
File: 1457425261001.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457425261001.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
M8, that AW11 needs to find a owner who will love it. You have had it for 6 years, don't do It just for money. Make sure it will find a loving home, where a /o/tist will restore it, take care of it, treasure it.
Don't take it below 500$. Make sure the man who is buying that car is enthusiastic about it.
>>
>>14762988
Sell something else bro. You'll regret it for the rest of your life if you sell your beloved.
>>
>>14763151
That's the idea I came into when first puting up the sale signs. Even though I wont be owning it, the idea of ha ing someobe else put time/blood/sweat will make me happy.

I know it sounds weird, haha. But you are right. I can't be desperate to sell it. I just hope it is before my Ex's mom decides to call the city to have it towed.
>>
>>14763167
I should put my ex up for sale hahah
>>
>>14763190
You know you can't/won't put any time/money in it. Therefore it is the turn for someone else to drive it. Make sure that he is properly take care of it and has decent automechanical knowledge, protect it from the rust in all the times and most importantly not fucking wrap it around a tree.
Seriously, this car needs to live on. Fuck me in the ass If there are more than 2k AW11 left.
>>
>>14762988
I'll buy it m8

I've been looking for one
>>
>>14763220
Yeah, thank you all for the support! I had a guy just look at it this afternoon and just kept poking for a lower price. I said he can call me tomorrow, and maybe we can negotiate.
But again, he didnt seem to have any knowledge of the MR2 as he didnt know where the engine was.
>>
>>14763222
If you live in Southern California, Inland Empire, ill be glad to have a fell/o/w look at it. Haha
>>
It's fucked and not worth anything anyway. It's all well and good you being all sentimental and shit about it, but you are not the person with some old wreck stuck in their driveway. Either get it towed to where you can store it yourself until it's sold, or get a junkyard to come pick it up.
>>
>>14763244
I don't but I'd make the drive. Is it on Craigslist?
>>
>>14763241
Don't sell it to anyone that doesn't have atleast the knowledge of what kind of approach they should have towards this car.
>>
>>14763261
The ad is a little farther back than I would want, so I am going to do a new one with a couple extra pictures tomorrow morning. Busy with the work week and have the next 3days off. Look out for it, it will be under Inland Empire, for s.cali.
>>
>>14763197
I've wanted to do this, but I don't think anyone would pay for her.
>>
Is this the one with the Salvaged title?

Id be tempted to pick it up if i had the space. Im an hour east of SF but i have a truck and a trailer.
>>
>>14763151
She needs a good polishing and some armorall for the tires.
>>
>>14763417
OP here. Not a salvaged title. No accidents when running the VIN. Wow, SF... That is quite the drive.
>>
File: 20150914_181654~2.jpg (2 MB, 2988x3351) Image search: [Google]
20150914_181654~2.jpg
2 MB, 2988x3351
>>14763423
Yeah she does. Again, it is collecting dust and the ex's druve way is on a hill. I already tried spraying it with the hose from the curb. Wasnt fun. Mailman actually said I was wasting water. Damn drought.
>>
Holy shit OP my brother's down in Corona and he's looking for a project car. I'll tell him to keep a look out on CL for it tomorrow.
>>
>>14763795
What are the chances! I am actually in Corona. I figure I will post the Craigslist ad in the next hour before i go into work. I work graveyards but I will be happy to have your brother see it anytime tomorrow.
>>
>>14763261
make the drive?
it's got a seized engine m8
>>
OP here. In case someone was interested or wanted to look at pics, the CL ad is up.
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5520709465.html
>>
>>14763944
I have a truck and trailer
>>
I live in socal I'll give you $300 for it and ill tow it
>>
>>14762988
>Tfw want MR2
>Tfw don't want to deal with that cramped as fuck engine bay
Fug, I'd buy it if I had space for it and wasn't an ocean away, lol...
>>
>>14764002
I just bought one, the question is, do I need 2? I live in Fillmore 93015. Very tempting.
>>
>>14764186
Spare parts.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.