[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be German >washing your car is not allowed in your driveway,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 21
>be German
>washing your car is not allowed in your driveway, on your property, on the street, anywhere else that is not a dedicated car washing area with special drainage
>go to wash place
>ask if it's ok to bucket wash
>"sure, just make sure other people aren't waiting too long because of you"
>no problem for a few month
>one day, owner comes out, yells at me, says I shouldn't come back
>heard that now he has a sign "no bucket wash"

>find new wash place, cool owner, allows me to bucket wash when I make sure other people aren't waiting
>no problem, I wash at times when there are nearly no other people around
>drive there today
>sign says "no bucket wash"
>find out that the other guy bought up that place
>no other places around
>have to drive 20 minutes now and it's unclear if they'll tolerate me bucket washing my car there
fucking assholes

better yet
>ask in local facebook group
>people suggest I wash with just the pressure washers and the (dirty) brushes that are there + some sponge without a bucket
>tell them we obviously have different oppinions on how to care for cars and their paint
>get made fun of and laughed at

Fucking what?! Just 20 years back I remember Germany being a car loving country with people washing their cars on Saturday with love and care everywhere.
>>
>>14762825
well you could just wash your car in your driveway, because no one is going to call the cops or the Ordnungsamt on you, except for if you are an asshole.
>not washing the brushes with the pressure washer first
smk brudi
>>
>>14762825
You guys seem to have a habbit of letting the worst parts of your society take over and wreck the place.
>>
>>14762833
>except for if you are an asshole.
you mean if my neighbours are assholes that take photos and send them to the Ordnungsamt
police doesn't care, though I'm not sure what they'll do here in good old green Germany if the caller emphasizes on how I'm destroying our planet
Actually, I don't even want to wash in the driveway because the water would really just get into the ground. There's no drainage there.
>>
Hi Op,

Im German and live in NRW, Ive never heard of this laugh regarding car washing in your driveway. In fact I've been doing it for years, and also my father too.

What state are you in Freund?
>>
suck a haji dick you multicultural scum. hitler was right.
>>
>>14762833
>>14762856
regarding my neighbours:
they just photographed the CURB on the street today because the other neighbour left a scratch in it
a tiny scratch
in a public curb
>>
>>14762871
hitler would probably do the same, he had some pretty retarded laws aswell

but you are most likely an illiterate delusional /pol/cuck
>>
>washing your car is not allowed in your driveway, on your property, on the street, anywhere else that is not a dedicated car washing area with special drainage
That's incorrect, it is allowed if you use biodegradable soap. It's also allowed to change your oil at home if none of it spills. Also no one fucking gives a shit if you do wash your car with regular soap.

t. German
>>
>>14762868
Schleswig Holstein
It's not federal law but every town or county can decide if it's allowed. But in general, I belive it's only allowed if your driveway has a propper drainage.
>>
Why don't you just wash it at the back of your house (if you can put your car there) or inside of your garage? It's not like they're going to see what you're doing
>>
>>14762898
Or move away from Killyourself Street in Cuntbag Town.
>>
>GERMoney
>implying you can own any property there

It all belongs to Neu Germans now.
>>
>>14762883
>he had some pretty retarded laws aswell

Such as?
>>
>>14762931
Kill the jews?
Germany is for Germans?

oh wait, those aren't that bad
>>
>>14762903
Or just be American and wash that shit in your fucking front lawn while grilling burgers and fucking your 200lbs pig skin wife.
>>
>>14762825
Just use immigrant cum im sure it will be fine then
>>
>>14762931
like killing deaf people just for being deaf

nazi germany would have been North-Korea tier
>>
Moving to Germany soon Who the fucc is going to stop me from washing my car? Answer: no one
>>
>>14763023
>Moving to Germany soon
Why? Germany sucks.
>>
>>14763023
Ooooo dude.... That sucks...
>>
>>14763070
You obviously have no idea how life is for the 90% of people on Earth.
>>
>>14763087
>no idea
wrong, I just don't care.

It's a waste to try and care about everyone on earth, the only people that matter are loved ones.
>>
>>14762979
Probably because they sound like retards when they talk so it's too hard to tell them apart and he didn't want to leave any tards alive.
>>
>>14763110
you are retarded
>>
>>14762893
>rent jackhammer
>punch massive holes into drive way
you now have proper drainage, let the water sit there and when its sunny it will evaporate. recycling at its best.
>>
>>14762825
ahhahaha nigga why you cant wash your can anywhere you want like hahaha what the fuck germany
i can literally was my car in the middle of the street while being naked and noone can do anything to me
>>
>>14763098
And this stands in relation to your previous post in what way exactly?
>>
>>14763166
Teasing someone on the internet for being an idiot is not caring about them
>>
Just wash your car at home you cunt. Who is going to arrest you? Fucking Germans I swear.
>>
ficki ficki nien carzinwashingstein
>>
File: 1459120247813.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1459120247813.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>>14763215
>>
>>14763098
>wrong, I just don't care.
this anon has no idea how hard he is about to get raped.
>>
>>14763252
Nah he's right. Play it smart and you can break 75% of laws and walk away from it. Most of it is trash enacted to appease some idiot voters.
>>
You can't wash YOUR car on YOUR property in Germany?

What the fuck??? When did you guys get cucked this hard?
>>
>>14763274
This is how Germans are. They will spend hours telling you how free they are because of some shite about healthcare then get fined for washing their car or watching the wrong video on youtube.
>>
>>14762825
There are shitty HOA's in the US where people are in the same boat.

Have you tried the waterless car wash like Optimum No RInse?
I used to do that in the winter. I'd boil the water and do it in the garage when I didn't feel like like freezing my ass off outside.
>2 buckets
>1 with ONR and water
>1 with clean water
>A few microfiber cloths
>>
this post is equal parts autism and equal parts yuropoor.

top. fucking. kek.
>>
>>14763273
That other %25 will fuck you hard.

I'm not saying autistic go around following every rule to a T, I am saying pick your battles. Not giving a fuck at all times will catch up with you, and you will get raped hard for it.
>>
>>14763274
>cucked
*clucked
>>
File: 1458340245868.jpg (42 KB, 561x798) Image search: [Google]
1458340245868.jpg
42 KB, 561x798
>>14762825
>washing your car is not allowed in your driveway or property
>washing your car is not allowed

HHAHAAHAHA
HAHAHAH

Sorry but I can't stop laughing

HAHAHAHA

Nice country, make sure you bring your wife with you to the local immigrant owned car wash so they can release their frustrations after you had them your 200 devalued euros crashed by being connected to economies like Greece :^)
>>
File: IMAG0618.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0618.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
>>14762893

Pic related is where I wash my car, even the engine. Neighbours can suck my dick. Just do it in you driveway, nobody cares.

Mal ehrlich wenn dein Nachbar wegen sowas die Bullen ruft, kack ihm vor die Hütte.
>>
>>14763292
I agree. But generally, if you can get away with doing shit the state doesn't agree with, then do it. Wash your fucking car at home, pay cash for that job that would otherwise require vat, drive at 110 down some back road.
>>
>>14763292
>%25
Why would you write it like that?
>>
>>14763023
>Who the fucc is going to stop me from washing my car? Answer: no one
I had friends like this. They would just do whatever they wanted because to them
>everybody is a pussy who is too scared to do anything.

Then they decided paying rent on their house was lame so they stopped.
>The rental company wont do shit, they are pussies.

Come home one day and find the locks changed.
>Those bitches were too scared to talk to me in person

Sue rental company, represent themselves
>Because lawyers are for chumps and lazy people

Get two hours to try and rescue as much of their stuff as they can manage from the house, everything else gets thrown out
>Fucking pussies using the police to enforce their bullshit

There was some other time one of them had to deal with a rape charge because
>Once the ride starts, you can't get off
>>
>>14763325
because I saw another anon do it and it rustles jimmies :3
>>
>>14763336
So what you're saying is the german state is powerless and that op should just ignore the cuckolding and wash his car on his drive.
>>
>>14763336
You're a bitch ass faggot for implying washing your car on your own driveway and not paying your bills are comparable characters. Fuck you.

You think that anyone seriously gives a shit about someone washing their car on their own property?
>>
>>14762825
>can't wash your car on your property
i thought east germany collapsed?
>>
>>14763356
Quite the opposite in fact. I am saying that expecting impotence on the part of the state is usually a great way to personally experience their length and girth.
>>
>>14763360
>You think that anyone seriously gives a shit about someone washing their car on their own property?
>Being this naive

Kid, you'll go far.
>>
>>14763368
No I live in the UK and the expectence of the states power lies roughly at the same level as the expectence of my baby niece's ability to service my car. It is underfunded and impotent for most of what it decrees, and this is a good thing.
>>
>>14763387
Must be nice. In the good ol' United States of Freedom there are busybodies everywhere that will rat you out to authorities for their own entertainment.

>Barbra, you've really gotta stop calling the EPA every time he touches up the paint on his car
>The EPA says you can only paint your car twice a year and he has done it four times
>I know, but you called all 4 times!
>I just like to hear him loose his temper after they leave
>You are a sick bitch, Barbra.
>>
File: butt face.jpg (25 KB, 560x360) Image search: [Google]
butt face.jpg
25 KB, 560x360
>tfw rural life
>tfw I don't have to worry about all of this ninny-nanny legislation shit
>tfw I don't have to worry about some useless waste of skin ratting me out to daddy gubbermit because I'm breaking some obscure or stupid law on land I own
>>
>>14762854
Hungarian here. I've traveled all of Europe and most of the US too.

Germany is actually probably one of the absolutely nicest places to live, but that's because of all the rules. I'm in Los Angeles right now and the lack of rules is what gets me. People are loud into the night, nobody fucking knows how to drive, everyone just does whatever they want and they don't follow the law. I'm not a big fan of how anal some Germans can be, but I can't deny that it works.

I prefer the medeterrainian. The people are still a lot more classy than a lot of other places, but they know how to have fun. But that's might just be my newfound anti-Merkel bias talking. I don't like her immigration policies and it's kind of marred the image of Germany for me.
>>
>>14763449
>expecting LA to be anything but packed full of obnoxious shitheads

California is the worst state in the union, it's barely America. Not exactly the best place to live if you want to experience the American way of life to the fullest.
>>
File: kehistys vanmainen.png (27 KB, 781x685) Image search: [Google]
kehistys vanmainen.png
27 KB, 781x685
>>14763374
Obviously I'm not the one living in an orwellian society... yet. It actually is illegal to wash cars on the driveways even in Finland (*with minor exceptions). No one has stopped me so far and I wash my car in a bitchy neighborhood, so I'm calling bullshit on your shitty attempt at whatever the fuck you tried.
>>
>>14762825

Is it already that bad in germanistan? Just wait until rapefugees get their from the government free cars, handout driving licences and they probably even get the money for the car wash from the state.

I feel sorry for you. Can't you just buy some water canisters in a hardware store, take
your washing equipment and go wash it innawoods?
>>
>>14763023

Hows life in Afghanistan, m8?
>>
>>14763458
You should really try visiting the United States of Freedom

Shit man, we are so free here we have to write our rights down otherwise we would forget what they are and trample on them.

We are so free there are literally thousands of people that are paid to sit around and look for loopholes in the few rights we have written down.

You have no idea what real freedom is like
>>
>>14763421
>Must be nice. In the good ol' United States of Freedom there are busybodies everywhere that will rat you out to authorities for their own entertainment.
I live in the US and haven't experienced this at all. Maybe you should move away from some shitty city or suburb where everyone's in each other's business because their own lives suck.
>>
>>14762979

Yeah, gotta need a source for that. I doubt they just killed someone because that someone became deaf because of some accident, or during the war.

Eugenics =/ forced euthanasia

You can give your boogeyman stories to someone else.
>>
>>14763157
>public indecency is not a criminal offence

Confirmed third world.
>>
>>14763456
"American way of life"
>Obesity
>No healthcare
>Ridiculously expensive education
>Corrupt government
No thank you.
>>
>>14763570
California, man... cali-fucking-fornia

The neighbors think the responsible thing to do is to be in everybody business.
>We all gotta help each other out anon!
>>
>>14762979
>>14762940
Who needs jews and deaf people anyway?
>>
>>14763387

All the more reason to fine individuals for breaking idiotic laws.
>>
>>14763600
kek

[x] told
>>
>>14763449

Perhaps this is because Germany is "still" mostly inhabited by germans, but LA is a glamorized Mexico at this point?
>>
>>14763568
>We are so free there are literally thousands of people that are paid to sit around and look for loopholes in the few rights we have written down.

Yeah, they are called lawyers and politicians. How is this unique to Amerika?
>>
>>14763701
I'm not sure, but I know we do it better than ya'll
>>
>>14763723
you know what we do better than those europeans? red meat, bbq, the V8 engine, the electric car, military presence, wine, beer, most food, technology and space exploration.

all europe can do is complain about how we don't use the metric system
>>
File: 1459381403087.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459381403087.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>14763731
And our bitches are the most ruined in all the world!
>>
>>14763731
>military presence

Everywhere but your own soil, so just like Europe
>>
>>14762825
this is what happens when you let a woman run your country
>>
File: 1365395782320.jpg (8 KB, 180x233) Image search: [Google]
1365395782320.jpg
8 KB, 180x233
>>14763731
>most food
>>
>>14763743

Russia and BRs did this first.
>>
>>14763731
>wine
>beer

what
>>
>>14763765
Meant best, but the food is damn good almost any metropolitan hub. South especially, and I hate the South.

>>14763745
>implying
Clearly you don't know what your talking about

>>14763743
>wanting to bang a virgin.
It's terrible.
>>
>>14763769
We have the best beer and amazing wine. Napa valley and Willamette valley niqqa
>>
>>14762825
>Washing your car is not allowed in your driveway, on your property, on the street, anywhere else that is not a dedicated car washing area with special drainage.

You're joking right? I'm fairly certain the Nazis lost the war.
Please tell me that OP is joking, if any country could be so facist I guess it would have to be Germany.
I love the "special" drainage, I'd bet my left nut that the drainage of any car wash in Germany, or anywhere else for that matter, drains into the exact same place as everywhere surrounding.
>>
>>14762893
>Illegal to wash your own car on your own driveway.
>Somehow it's legal to build driveways that don't drain.
Genius lawmaking Fritz, everyone is driving around with swirl marks all over their cars while houses and footpaths flood every time it drizzles.
>>
File: 1325540947561.jpg (47 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1325540947561.jpg
47 KB, 500x333
>be German
>>
>>14763769
I don't know about wine but we have a MASSIVE craft industry and a lot of it is reasonably priced, meanwhile Yurop is the same copypasta lager since nobody is willing to make anything interesting.
>>
>>14763280
>Watching the wrong video on YouTube.
Please expand.
>>
>>14763841
>craft beers

When will this hipster meme die?
>>
File: breakfast retard.gif (1 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
breakfast retard.gif
1 MB, 450x253
>>14763918

when big brewers find a way to kill it without making it a martyr
>>
>>14763918
When they stop making delicious beer
>>
>>14762825
Good morning OP, great you're one of those few who wake up.
I hope things will get better around here in the future though.
>>
>>14763731
>food
Yeah, enjoy your corn-starch nom-noms you fat idiot.

Meanwhile I'll be here with my higher standard of living, education and public safety. But hey, at least you have V8's and crime-stats pulling the lead, so enjoy them.

Also
>technology
Built by japs and chinks

Also, your beverages use HFCS and only get sugar sweetened Coca Cola by buying "classic coke". Not that I drink that man-child shit anyways, but you faggots can't even sugar shit up.
>>
>>14764072
>Not that I drink that man-child shit anyways
Real men exclusively consume alcoholic beverages
>>
>>14763581
>i dont know how to google, please spoon fed me

stay ignorant
>>
>>14763774
>I hate the South.
You either haven't lived here or are a bitch.

The South is fucking great. I'm so glad I left the fucking north
>>
>>14763783
>We have the best beer
terrible meme
>>
>>14763918
MUH MICROBREWERIES
>>
>>14764072
He's never had
>gumbo
>jambalaya
>BBQ brisket
>an açai bowl
>new England clam chowder
>a po' boy
>any Tex Mex

Why do you think a lot of Americans are so fat? The food is delicious.

Also soda is for children. I'm either a water, alcohol, or iced tea drinker.
>>
File: camaro can't turn.png (464 KB, 1018x568) Image search: [Google]
camaro can't turn.png
464 KB, 1018x568
>GERMans and americucks are fighting

let me add some fuel to the fire
>>
>>14764267
Meme because it's true

>>14764254
That's OK. I love eating down there and everyone's nice to me because I'm white anyway
>>
>>14764273
Pussy

I only drink firewater, expensive alcohol, or spiked tea. BEING DRUNK ALL THE TIME ROCKS
>>
>>14764300
memes are not true
>>
>>14764301
If that's how you want to live
>>
>>14764308
This meme is true. Carl the cuck is actually a cuck, which is true. The Ford 300 being reliable as fuck is a meme, which is true
>>
>>14763675

It was Mexico before the U.S. took it over.

All those Spanish names aren't there for nothing.
>>
>>14764322
*cluck
>>
>>14764325
Manifest destiny up I'm this bitch
>>
>>14764325
Biggest mistake California ever made was not purging the Mexican names

Everything should have been deliberately named things that are difficult to pronounce in Spanish.
>>
>>14764344
We should officially change the name of Los Banos to The Bathrooms and Los Gatos to The Cats
>>
>>14764368
Los Gatos is ghey. East and north bay are best bay
>>
>>14764374

kit kat you are gay
>>
>>14764383
Gay for the pussay, fagguette
>>
>>14764388
*cluck
>>
File: 1-car-garage-round.jpg (54 KB, 450x243) Image search: [Google]
1-car-garage-round.jpg
54 KB, 450x243
>>14762825
Should just get one of these, put it up, conduct secret german menz business underneath it with your car and get soapy.
>>
>>14764394
I'm not a fowl ya poofta
>>
hey dbt, do you all use valve shims or feeler gauges when you do a valve adjustment?
>>
>>14764437
You should use a feeler gauge to determine how many or what shims to use
>>
File: Woops.png (3 MB, 2531x1309) Image search: [Google]
Woops.png
3 MB, 2531x1309
>>14764072
>Public Safety
>>
>>14764410

I want one of these. If I get a 'nice' car I don't want it to stay out in the open ;_;
>>
>>14763449
>thinking los angeles lacks rules

nigga there's a billion rules in L.A.
It's just that mexicans don't give a shit about laws (which is why they cross the border in the first place and shit up the city)
>>
File: work sets you free.jpg (85 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
work sets you free.jpg
85 KB, 600x399
>>14764466
I had a look at a few of them when I was considering moving to a nice house- but no garage!
They come in some varying 'qualities' ranging from fucking terrible to really good, so make sure you shop around for one that's not a complete shitheap ready to fall down at the first gust of wind. One of those things that quality surprisingly wasn't entirely dependant on price it seems.
>>
>>14762879
GG op, not even the SS was that tucked up.
At least you can pull out some major pranks on them, like dancing around naked and wiggling your ring ding dong
>>
>>14764273
Can't forget all the town to town goodies. Each region basically has something really delicious other places don't have. Like louisville ky has the hot brown and fucking awesome burboun, and Tennessee has awesome moonshine, etc.
>>
File: picture3[1].png (1 MB, 1646x1275) Image search: [Google]
picture3[1].png
1 MB, 1646x1275
>>14764340
>muh manifest destiny

yanks BTFO
>>
>>14763600
>actually falling for the memes
>>
>>14762856
Just mop it later or just push the water out of your driveway and into the street
>>
>>14764243
>google pulls up conspiracy theory bullshit so it must be true
>>
>>14764625
>Hawaii and Alaska
>full of spics
Wut
>>
>>14762856
> Actually, I don't even want to wash in the driveway because the water would really just get into the ground. There's no drainage there.

so all you are complaining aboutt is the brushes, which you could wash with the power washer. I'm sure they'd let you use y our own rag. Polish when you get out of there. The regulations are sane, to stop environmental pollution. As you admitted "the water would really just get into the ground"
>>
>>14763607
>tfw in Texas the same feel is had
>tfw it only is offered when help is really needed, i.e. Tornados
Never realized how bad you faggots have it.
>>
>>14764072
>higher public safety
So how many Mohammed's has the USA martyred in the past two years? I only know of two, in Texas, where the death count was two gunmen dead.
>meanwhile in yurop
You guys have a Boston-tier event every other month.
>>
>>14765117
I think the maps just counting brown people who aren't black desu.
>>
>>14764625
Holy shit that map is depressing.
>>
>>14765081
>mad nazicuck in denial

kek

stay delusional cuck
>>
>>14765870
>has absolutely no evidence for conspiracy bullshit
>calls others delusional
Stay triggered, and prep the bull, faggot.
>>
>>14762825
>Get house with garage
>install drain in garage
>wash car with garage closed

????
>>
>>14765532
You make a good point, though how many drive-bys from tyrone and his crew have you dodged?

At least at some point we'll have a racewar in our hands and we get to kill the ragheads.
>>
your country is fucked anyways, barring the 4th reich or some sort of other cultural uprising against social marxism.
>>
>>14764625
>The brown plague
>>
>>14762825
>>be German
>>washing your car is not allowed in your driveway, on your property, on the street, anywhere else that is not a dedicated car washing area with special drainage
lol wat
i never knew that or even heard of that
sure that's not a city specific law?
>>
File: America fuck yea.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
America fuck yea.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>14763449
>People are loud into the night,
>everyone just does whatever they want
And this is in the most anal, butthurt state in the entire country besides New York.
Sorry you can't handle literal freedom.
>>
>>14764254
>or are a bitch.
well he is KKK...
>>
>>14765549
>>14765117
>>14764625
>hawaii is in the 10-24% range

holy shit that's a terrible scale for this type of map
>>
>>14764625
Man i gotta move to Central PA.
>>
Look, OP you be fucking thankful you have the autobahn still.

I live in victoria, australia. Land of...

>Corrupt cops now taking bribes non stop and falsifying charges because hoon laws = guilty until proven innocent (no joke, it's true)
>Hidden cameras and speed traps designed to fine people for 3km/h over (they claim its for safety but google the breakdown of who gets fined. 99% are for 5km/h over or below)
>Literal corruption where construction companies owned by politicians spend months not working at all, fleecing the government

oh and the nanny state extends outside of cars too, we recently banned picking up firewood from the forest floor.

why? to save the enviroment man....

Never fucking mind there's an increased risk of bushfire now. I fucking hate greenies.
>>
>>14764512

Yeah I'll have to do some research because the last thing I need in Florida is something that will go down in a thunder storm. I understand taking it down for a tropical storm or hurricane but for our almost daily summer thunder storms? Nah
>>
>>14767569
holy shit it's true, found the article mate

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/big-shiver-tipped-after-clampdown-on-wood-collection/news-story/bf9360b290dfe6a2a0630484c18ccffc?nk=c0a2be3b7bc5dba998a31db7dbf7c5d4-1459695471

what the fuck are you victorians doing? 99% of the comments in that article are outraged about this, how the fuck do your politicians get away with it again and again?
>>
>>14767575
>Moving from wood to more sustainable sources

WHAT THE FUCK

Greens are delusional. What's more sustainable than fallen wood on the forest floor? Coal?

This is pure fucking corruption, read how they want people to buy 10 dollar firewood now from bunnings.
>>
File: florida.jpg (15 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
florida.jpg
15 KB, 236x236
>>14767574
went to Florida one time in the Orlando/Tampa area
>driving, clear blue skys mild clouds
>all of a sudden, massive downpour
>20 minutes later clear blue sky again

Man what the fuck
>>
>>14767575
>how the fuck do your politicians get away with it again and again?
Liberals in power and cities.
>>
>>14762825
Germany is a joke lol
>>
>>14762825
>washing your car is not allowed in your driveway,

Aber das stimmt doch garnicht. Einzig Öl wegspülen und chemische Reiniger (nicht natürliche Seifen) sind verboten. Alles andere ist ist erlaubt.

If you don't pollute the groundwater, wash away.

Though it does say "some cities" prohibit even clear water spraying a car, it doesn't mention which. Can't be bothered to research.
>>
>>14767606
yea but the funny thing is the liberal party here is a right wing party.

they're not leftist at all. yet they still bow to the "save the enviroment" bullshit as an excuse to take away more of our rights

it's always
>save the children
>save the enviroment

fuck i hate them so god damn much
>>
>>14767623
It seems that, to the rest of the world, America has right wing and righter wing parties.
>>
>>14767575

Australian tuff-guy is a meme. They're mostly liberal dildos. A nation of Carl the cucks. Pathetic! Many such cases.
>>
>>14767631
Same goes for many governments. Because that's where the money is, plain and simple.
>>
>>14767563
Central PA is nice, except it has nothing really to it, just a lot of farms and Penn State. Come to Pittsburgh, it's got all the perks of living in/near a city with none of the high real estate prices.
>>
>>14762825
>washing your car is not allowed in your driveway, on your property
Are you even allowed to breathe?
Fucking ecoterrorists.
>>
>>14767601
>went to Florida
Found your mistake.
>>
>>14767648
Any food factories out there? I have a "degree" in industrial baking.
>>
Here in the USA the self-service car washes are open 24/7. The managers I have talked to are totally cool with me bucket washing as long as I do it in the evening or later when there really isn't that many people there. Usually you run into other car bros as well doing the same thing. Excited to move out of my Apartment complex into a house soon though.
>>
>>14762825
>yurocucks will defend this
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>14767658
I'm not in that industry at all, but I know that Sysco has a big hub about 30 min north of the city, if that's the kind of thing you're talking about.
>>
File: 1390458517529.png (237 KB, 471x475) Image search: [Google]
1390458517529.png
237 KB, 471x475
>>14765532
>boston tier event
>using a terrorist event on american soil as your benchmark for how dangerous yurep is
>>
>>14767569
Recently? That's been around for ages in national parks lad

I remember that rule from camping with the fambam as a kid
>>
>>14767701
whoops *in QLD
>>
>>14762825
>not living right next to the policeman in town
>not washing your car in your driveway anyways even though it's not allowed
Not a single fuck has been given since we moved in in 2001.
>>
File: 1346899181113.jpg (102 KB, 642x899) Image search: [Google]
1346899181113.jpg
102 KB, 642x899
>>14763215
>>
>>14762879

Move, get a cheap house out on the countryside. That sort of neighbours that you have to hold your breath and tiptoe around must be unbearable to live around anyway.
>>
>>14767553
>everyone acts like fucking chimp

M-muh freedumbs!
>>
>>14768458
>be yuropean
>explode
>>
>>14767621
Wie willst Du denn ohne Seife vernünftig waschen?

Look, I'm living right next to some bio farm, the street is only paved up until our driveway and neither the street nor the driveway have a drainage. Every drop of water goes into the ground and that's why the neighbours are always watching. The garage has drainage, but no space left or right.

Don't get me wrong, though. I love it here. I won't move anywhere else. 3 sides of the house are surrounded by nothing but green meadows, it's quiet, not too far from the city
>>
>>14762825

Still doing it today on my frontyard.

Grüße aus Hessen.
>>
File: 1454740042542.png (272 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1454740042542.png
272 KB, 480x480
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

>Yurop
i live in Canada and we arent even this cucked
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.