[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Local Motors Rally Fighter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IwBSwTf-1.jpg (3 MB, 3090x1618) Image search: [Google]
IwBSwTf-1.jpg
3 MB, 3090x1618
What do you think about this car? It is the Rally Fighter from Local Motors.
>>
Completely obsolete compared to the Tesla Model 3 godmachine
>>
>>14762388
> first Open source "kit car"
>Kit is a 100k

It looks awesome but if it was truly open source it would be cheaper than that.
>>
>>14762388
I can't decide whether i want to stance one or donk one
>>
>>14762388

Looks like a mustang with a plastic body kit and a lift.
>>
>>14762411
What does the source being Open or Closed have to do with the cost of the machine?
>>
looks pretty shitty mate
>>
>>14762411
Yea I dont understand how it costs so much more than a GTM or other kit cars. The owner also said in an interview that the whole "kit car" was just a legal loophole to cut production costs. The customer comes to the factory and "helps" so it can be put on paper as a kit car.
>>
>>14762388
>It is the Rally Fighter from Local Motors.
Welcome to 2006

I think it's horrendously ugly and I've seen one in person, it's not any better.
>>
>implying its meant to be stylish rather than serving the purpose of being a street legal desert racer

Stay trashy welfare brats.
>>
>>14762388
It was pretty cool, but then they used it in Transformers and now it's shit by association.

Nice going, Bay.
>>
I would daily one.
It's neat to drive by the factory every now and again
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.