[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you don't mind if I drive, right anon? I'm a good,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
So you don't mind if I drive, right anon? I'm a good, safe driver. And my dad takes care of my car, so there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
How are people confident enough to drive rare classics on public roads in a country where oblivious moron drivers literally await around every corner?
>>
>>14760206
>>
>>14760206
>And my dad takes care of my car, so there's nothing wrong with it.
I mean, it's a better start than a million other things she could say.
>>
>>14760206
>driving down one lane, two way road
>car in front braking and accelerating erratically
>car goes off to the side of the road twice
>stop at traffic light a block away and take a closer look
>bitch texting on her cellphone
>baby on board sign in back window
>she continues to swerve back and forth crossing the double yellow line as she goes

Fuck this, I'm tired of seeing this shit. If she crashed I wouldn't even call he cops and I'd let some other white knight faggot help her, fuck these cunts
>>
File: American-Psycho-006.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
American-Psycho-006.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
>>14760206
I don't even have a car, so naturally my girlfriend drives us everywhere. Oh wait, no gf either.
>>
>>14760206

I hate being a passenger no matter who is driving.
>>
>>14760206

GE THE FUCK OFF THE PHONE IDIOT
>>
>driving car
>imagine myself trying to drive and look at my phone at the same time
>cant even comprehend doing the 2 things at once
natural selection brought to a grinding halt by safety features
>>
Yeah OK. Please don't text while you drive, other than that, I'm cool with this situation.

Also, I'm not autitstic as fuck posting on a Cambodian stick figure website
>>
>>14760241
> “Do you see this glass?” he asked us. “I love this glass. It holds the water admirably. When the sun shines on it, it reflects the light beautifully. When I tap it, it has a lovely ring. Yet for me, this glass is already broken. When the wind knocks it over or my elbow knocks it off the shelf and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ But when I understand that this glass is already broken, every minute with it is precious.”
>>
>>14760266
not calling the cops and not providing yourself as a witness, possibly hitting her with a dangerous driving charge or something
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.