[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /o/ think of the integra? Is there any reason it didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mugen_integra_da1.jpg (20 KB, 480x267) Image search: [Google]
mugen_integra_da1.jpg
20 KB, 480x267
What does /o/ think of the integra?
Is there any reason it didn't make the sticky?
Is the Prelude much better than the integra? Why, or why not?

I had a '91 Integra LS and I fucking loved that car. Was my first car and unfortunately I didn't know anything about fixing cars, it had a few issues and I lost my job and couldn't afford to fix it so I sold it off. I've regretted it ever since.
I now have an SUV that absolutely annihilates fuel and want to get something fun to drive and can't decide whether to get another Integra, or possibly a Prelude.

Any thoughts on which direction to head?
>>
>>14760082
Integras are great cars. It might be hard to find a clean and unmolested manual first gen integra in 2016, however.

there are some clean second gen gsrs around still though. be aware of theft though.

Preludes are good too, they're more of a "GT" car than the Integra. More creature comforts, softer suspension, larger displacement. I'd say drive both and see what you like
>>
>>14760082
I like how DC2 Integras look as long as they have the Japanese front fascia. But Integras are a prime theft target. Add to this GS-Rs got switched to leather standard and it narrows the likelihood I'd get a cloth one, even if not salvage.
>>
>>14760106
>. But Integras are a prime theft target

tfw leave EF civic unlocked at all times

nobody steals cars in the midwest
>>
>>14760123

Is that where the white people live?
>>
>>14760123

That's because there are no filthy spics and niggers.
>>
>>14760135
Same with ( real) new England. I badly ever lock my condo
>>
>>14760094

The one in the OP image is a 2nd gen m8. Unless you intended to talk about the 1st gen intead.
>>
Really I'd just look for both and snatch up the first one you find in the best shape. I did just that except I was just looking for two door Hondas in general. Ended up getting an EG hatch. Love it to death and have almost had it for a year.
>>
>>14760142
you're right, I'm mistaken. I forgot about the first gen, OP's pic is the second, and the DC2 is the third
>>
>>14760082
Lauren, the integra is in the sticky. Learn to read cunt.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.