[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>driving by dealer, might as stop by >want to walk around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 707x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 707x500
>driving by dealer, might as stop by
>want to walk around and admire the cars
>salesman walks up to you and asks how he can help
>say I'm not buying a car today, just looking around
>greedy jew keeps stepping on your shadow and asking questions
>tell him I don't have the money to buy anything and I like my car
>rudely asks why I'm even here
>leave and never come back

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. If you're worried I might steal something, why don't you observe from a few dozen paces instead of breathing on my god damn neck? At least it lets me know which ones are the stealerships.
>>
>>14759224
That's why you go in the middle of the night
>>
>>14759224
Really man, why were you even there? You knew what you were walking into.

If you want to window shop, go to Carmax or some auto show.
>>
>>14759224
This post is what actual autism looks like
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 440x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 440x220
>>14759224
Autism
>>
>>14759238
This. The smaller guys are in the time-is-money mentality. Also, OP is autistic.
>>
>>14759224
They're business, not the fucking public library.
>>
>>14759224

if you want to look at cars go the a car show...
>>
Car salesman here.Fuck you OP.

The internet exists for more than jerking your peepee to loli.

Do your looking online poorfag.
>>
>>14759224
Hahaha haha faggot
>>
File: 1.jpg (53 KB, 270x606) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
53 KB, 270x606
/o/ - Autismo
>>
>>14759224
Go on sundays from now on. Most places are closed so you wont have to worry about salespeople. I see lots of people do it
>>
ur dumb
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.