[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most obnoxious and retarded users/fanbase(Car edition)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: mazda.jpg (14 KB, 350x278) Image search: [Google]
mazda.jpg
14 KB, 350x278
What is the most obnoxious and retarded users/fanbase of all time and why is it Mazda
>>
idk I think the Honda crowd takes the cake, mazda has some performance at least. But overall the JDM crowd in general.
>>
>>14754611
>>14754611
>mazda has some performance
not anymore. Good joke tho
>>
File: 1455970259510.jpg (200 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
1455970259510.jpg
200 KB, 800x531
Can't nominate the mazda fanbase without the engine series that disgust them the most.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN3u2q5ShFo

The LS/anything powered by an LS fanbase probably annoys the entire JDM community as well as euros who don't like pushrods and are allergic to low HP/L.

mazda fans in general though aren't that obnoxious (to me anyway) outside of rotary (and maybe miata) fans and the only reason they get obnoxious is because they usually scream the loudest over engine swaps even if it isn't an LS.
>>
By far it has to be Mini owners. It overlaps just perfectly with the "I don't know anything about cars" and "I want to pretend like I know about cars" groups
>>
>>14754605
Every 10 year old Mazda here is as rusty as a 20 year old Toyota. Interesting engines though, they seem good.
>>
>>14754798
except dorito or whatever the Rx8 engine is
>>
>>14754715
Swaps piss them off because RX-7's are a special snowflake car in their eyes that really emphasize around it's rotary engine. It ruins the jive the whole car has going on.

I'm not against swapping engines, it's your car so whatever, but I kinda agree that LS1 swaps on RX-7's are cheesy, uninteresting, and pointless. Especially when you could just go get a Corvette instead.
>>
>>14754715
>hey man you just made the car slower
>HAHA U MAD TROLLED THE ROTARY FANBOYS
>whatever bro
>mfw no face
congrats on proving its actually the LS fags who are the worst of the fangirls
>>
>>14754605

You only say this because you go on /o/ and constantly see miata threads. In reality you have Mazdaspeed3/6 guys who are rarely really seen, rotary guys who in my experiences always are willing to admit the engines have many flaws, and miata guys who keep to themselves in miata meets most of the time while admitting the cars are slow as fuck but fun.

I'll have to nominate Subaru fags, specifically WRX fags. The ammount of cookie cutter STIs with flaps, racks, and a loud BOV driving around like assholes trying to race anything that's shiny has became astounding. Doesnt help the majority seem to embrace their [HOONIGAN] Monster Energry ect culture fully.
>>
Tbh my family drives Mazda's because they make great commuter cars
>>
>>14754889
I'll second subaru owners. Particularly wrx/sti owners, I've seen plenty with subaru baseball caps and rally team shirts but having rip Colin mccrae stickers on the boot takes the biscuit.
>>
File: 8493854384.jpg (190 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
8493854384.jpg
190 KB, 1920x1080
>>14754888
>congrats on proving its actually the LS fags

Not sure if sarcasm but i picked them so that was my point..

>are the worst of the fangirls
especially to mazda fans which is why i said
>"engine series that disgust them the most."

>hey man you just made the car slower

If you know/expect that kind of response than why even bother telling them? (assuming that altercation happens) i dislike stance and no matter how shit i tell them it is or what objective reasons i try to bring up (like how they even get over speed bumps or pull into their drive way) they aren't going to stop doing it and will just shove it down your throat if they suspect it bothers you hence the.
or in stanceguy's case
>ZERO FUCkS GIVEN BRO FORM > FUNCTION

I agree with >>14754856 LS swaps are kinda cheesy but i'm not against swaps and in my opinion id rather a LS powered RX7 than a stance'd one since at least you're still fast at all as oppose to owning a car that is now slower and more pointless than both.

Just my 0.02 though in hopes of maybe making /o/ less shitposty since LS swapped RX cars/LS vs Rotary has contributed to some heavy shitposting here.
>>
>>14754605
>gets btfo in skyactiv thread
>has to find a new way to hate on Mazda
This is sad.
Mazda is a great company and only getting better. Not sure what they ever did to you.
>>
Based on how they drive? The most common reckless drivers around my area are "subbie" bros. So Subaru. Apparently turn signals are difficult to understand.

Based on internet forums? Probably Ford/chebby/dodge.
>>
File: vw.jpg (81 KB, 620x411) Image search: [Google]
vw.jpg
81 KB, 620x411
>>14754605
Please.
>>
>>14757498
This.

Subaru drivers are the worst, especially BRZ boy racers. 100 hp cucks who think they drive a sports car that can barely break 60 mph.
>>
>all these pistoncucks getting mad
>>
File: U got mad.jpg (47 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
U got mad.jpg
47 KB, 290x290
>>14754888
>>
>>14754605
VW crowd
followed by
Honda crowd

VW fanboys win because they have literally nothing to fanboy because the brand is completely shit and only makes shitboxes and shitty midrange cars. VW had never made anything good let alone impressive enough to be a fan of.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, I have never actually met a Mazda fanboy, and rarely see them online.
>>
>>14757507
So have you plastidipped your mazda's wheels yet?
>>
>>14757567

What about Audi, Porsche and Bentley?
All three are made by VAG
>>
>>14757572
Have you slammed your Golf yet and put a roof rack on it?
>>
>>14756271
You didnt prove anything. You loose everytime because all you can offer is anecdotal shit.
>>
Mazda cucks followed by VW fags then BMW keks
>>
File: peacock.png (276 KB, 1280x1327) Image search: [Google]
peacock.png
276 KB, 1280x1327
Hatebases in general desu. They're even more obnoxious than all the obnoxious fanbases combined. >>14754605
is a good example.
>>
>>14757822
Nothing I posted was anecdotal at all.
Try harder
>>
File: 20160329_195614.jpg (4 MB, 4546x2558) Image search: [Google]
20160329_195614.jpg
4 MB, 4546x2558
>>14754798
>implying my 24 year old B2200 has as much rust as a 5 year old shit box
>>
>>14758058
I love your truck.
Makes me want a 2wd.
Currently have a B2600i
>>
The jdm crowd is pretty bad but BMW takes the cake since everyone I know who drives one in person has too strong of opinions about BMW and knows literally nothing about cars.

You might accidentally learn something ricing your car, which is more than a BMW owner will ever do
>>
>>14754605
Chevrolet

Corvettes are shit, yet they damage control like fuck whenever they are badmouthed.
>>
>>14754889
>>14754911
I'll third Subaru owners.

I actually like mazda, though I don't own one. I like the dorito engines because they're different and loud and that makes them intriguing to me. Sure they have their problems, but I think it would be fun to own one and learn about that type of engine. Maybe these are all hipster reasons, but whatever.
>>
>>14758154
What do you think are worse, Poorfag BMW owners who think they're the shit because they have a pre-2007 car or Richfag BMW who think they own the road because they spent a lot of money on a BMW?
>>
File: IMAG0276.jpg (3 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0276.jpg
3 MB, 2688x1520
>>14757507

This is mine

-mfw I got it before I started browsing /o/ regularly, and now I realize I could've gotten a faster/nicer/comfier/cheaper/more reliable car for the same amount of money I paid for this.

However the way I see it

I came from a 2010 corolla base model. Which was reliable but had a
>shitty interior
>small engine
>an autotragic
>and no way to turn the fucking headlamps off at night because they're automatic.

The Golf.. Much nicer interior
>5 speed manual
>175hp/184lbft tq (vs the corollas 130/~105 lbft)
>I added a cold air intake and gained a couple HP but mostly the throttle response improved and it makes some dank noise on acceleration.
>I added an OEM RNS 315 headunit for Bluetooth music ( no aux cord) arguably looks better (to me anyway, I got it because my dream is a GTI that my friend had years back)
>and the reliability is solid for the drivetrain because >N/A 2.5L Inline 5

Idk guys should I kill myself? I don't think I'm too much of a crazy fanboi, I just enjoy my car because it's an upgrade for me, and now had I know more I'll obviously get a better car the next time I can upgrade
>>
In the UK, either subaru, fiesta or corsa fags. Hard to choose one
>>
>>14757567

I agree, the GTI fanboys can be pretty insane. I have gotten so much shit because I have a base model Golf and apparently I don't get too care about cars unless I have a hot-hatch.

But I don't think VWs are total shit. I think they're neglected by morons and thus end up breaking down.

In my experience, if they're well cared for they can be plenty reliable

And I have to say, the GTI/GLI is a lot of fun to drive, looks good, and have interiors that are beyond their class

But you're right, often there are better, cheaper, more reliable cars for the same money out these
>>
>>14754605
It's Tesla. It's a new contender but it will prove to have the worst fanbase.
>>
>>14760477
If its consumers continue to act like Applefags, then they will be worse fanbase.
>>
I have never had a problem with mazda guys
>>
Would have to be Ford, or american car fans in general
>>
>>14760467
The rich fucks. There's a huge population of very rich Asian kids with M series and they a have no clue how to drive. They turn a simple 4 way stop into an issue
>>
>>14754605
Only on /o/ because mazda is constantly shilled here

Rally bred cars and brotrucks are defiantly the most douchy and reckless

Chevy and Ford guys are pretty annoying because the only arguments they have are age old jokes and LOL FORD/CHEVY GUYS ARE GAY
>>
>>14758159
this, also people that do shit to their cruze's and think they are hot shit.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.