[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reverse spotlight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 106226.jpg (53 KB, 1000x831) Image search: [Google]
106226.jpg
53 KB, 1000x831
Just picked up one of these bad boys for every suicidal person that flashes their brights at me.
>>
>>14748625
No, you didn't.
>>
>change lanes
>pickup truck flicks brights on
>no back window tint
>auto dimming mirror doesn't work

Fucking Texas, I've been thinking about buying a light bar to mount above my third brake light in the rear window.
>>
>>14748625
that is illegal, son
>>
>>14748635
Boo hoo i'm too poor to afford one of these...
Boo hoo i can't even comprehend or fathom someone purchasing something to 'get back' at rude obnoxious behavior while driving
Boo hoo i've never heard of coal rollers.

Seriously where do you get off telling this guy 'no he didn't', like all it takes is one bread on hood pic with these spotlights spread around the loaf of bread and you'll be blown the fuck out so hard you'll shrivel up into the tiny dried-out husk of a miata-shaped fuccboi
>>
>>14748652
>this assblasted over a random comment not directed towards you
>>
>>14748649
Not if you don't get caught :^)
>>
>>14748625
>*unsheathes 12v handheld spotlight*
>heh, nothin' personnel kid...

That is literally what you sound like
>>
>>14748694
The first time ops dumb ass does it anywhere near a city a cop is going to arrest him
>>
>>14748625
Have fun causing a road rage incident and getting raped and/or murdered by c!eetus and the funky fun bunch after they run your shitbox off the road.
>>
>>14749442
>cletus gets angry because the shitbox geo metro in front flashes back at his lightbar shit
>tries to run him off the road
>since he rolls coal and put a 20 inch lift on his truck he can't catch up
>bits a pothole and collapses his suspension
>another day in the life of cleetus
>>
>>14749565
>or redneck just shoots your ass and throws your body in a cave
>>
>>14750204
shooting my car would at best make it explode, and at worst make it explode with a lot of rusty shrapnel
>>
>>14748625
>not even LED
Do you even illumination?
>>
>>14748625

>ITT: OP wants to be murdered

Just be a cuck and let the faggots continue to live in their angry-delusional world.
>>
I hope faggets like you get shot by a cop.

I had a fagget who was hogging the left lane pull out his cellphone, and use the strobe light on me after I flashed my brights at him indicating for him to change lanes.

Called the sheriff, followed the car till he was pulled over, he got searched, and I submitted my dashcam footage as evidence.

hopefully that little shit will get charged.
>>
>>14748625
Savage
>>
>not getting one of those collapsed sun led bars
>>
>>14748625
Just do a 25% tint on your rear window. You do have side mirrors don't you?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.