[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The End of the Automobile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Lit_Motors-C1_05.jpg (402 KB, 1080x654) Image search: [Google]
Lit_Motors-C1_05.jpg
402 KB, 1080x654
Poor, poor /o/. When will you understand that cars are obsolete? If you had any self respect, /dbt/ would basically be the only thread on this board. The autonomous automobile is upon you and cannot be stopped; gaze instead and worship the last bastion of vehicular freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43l09z4yy_g
>>
File: 1448975300884.png (533 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
1448975300884.png
533 KB, 459x612
>>14747993
>Looks interesting
>Elio competitor?
>$24,000

HAHAHAHHAHA
2/10, made me reply
>>
jokes on you, I live in the 3rd world, and this cuck shit will never be sold here
>>
> If you had any self respect, /dbt/ would basically be the only thread on this board.

If I had any self respect I wouldn't drive a shitbox Chrysler at two in the morning blasting Eurobeat through a tape deck aux jack converter. Where do you think you are?
>>
What happens when it runs out of gas or electricity? That might suck when your safety rating is almost to golf cart level.
>>
/dbt/ already is the only thread that matters though
>>
>>14747993
>If you had any self respect, /dbt/ would basically be the only thread on this board.

Fuck off, /dbt/ doesn't want your cager compromise cuck mobile either.
>>
>>14748226
this
>>
File: 1456296519079.webm (2 MB, 698x662) Image search: [Google]
1456296519079.webm
2 MB, 698x662
>The autonomous automobile is upon you and cannot be stopped

This meme is as dank as the "no one will have a job within 10 years" one.

"Disruptive" (read autistic) tech community types really need to pull their heads out of their asses and realise their dreams of Sweden/San Francisco hybrid megacities populated by progressive creative types riding around in their shared-economy buttplug pods to their web development jobs will never exist and is a vision shared by no one but themselves.
>>
>>14747993
Last weekend, I threw a camp bed, sleeping back, a few crates of cider, and a load of bottles into the back of my car, sat the satnav on the passenger seat, and drove about 50 miles through shitty weather to hang out with friends. Listening to music the whole way, in a quiet, insulated, smooth-riding environment with no worries at all about grip, and next to no worry about wind blowing me around.

That little two-wheeled piece of shit would have run out of space and weight capacity after the first case of cider, and would have been blown out of the lane into a truck halfway there.

Fuck. That.
>>
>>14748136
/thread
>>
>>14748309
Not only that, I have been to 30 major cities. San Francisco was by far the filthiest with the most homeless. Whatever they are doing there, it is going wrong in a big way.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.