[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in Ohio. So I bought a car from a dude in PA. He signed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 672x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 672x448
I live in Ohio. So I bought a car from a dude in PA. He signed the title.
He gave me the title. I towed the car home.

How the fuck do I get this PA title in my name. He signed it and I have the car at my house.
I have a friend whose a notary, will he be of any help?

Tell me I'm not fucked.
>>
Now go to the DMV in Ohio with signed title.
>>
>>14746505
And then what?
>>
>>14746505
It's not notarized
>>
>>14746509
Its yours dipshit after you lay the reg fees
>>
>>14746521
Even if it's not notarized?
>>
>>14746526
What the fuck do you mean "notarized"
Its a car tittle not a house deed, as long as he signed it over to you its yours.
>>
>>14746526

are you dumb? this is how titles work. he signs a release of liability and the title over into your name, you give that signed title to the DMV
>>
>>14746517
It doesn't need to be notarized bro.
>>
>>14746532
Every other time i bought a car I had to get the title notarized before I transferred it into my name

If you're right I'll suck that dick dry
>>
>>14746548
If that is the case and you knew this, why didnt you get it notarized
>>
>>14746555
Because by the time I got there the notary place was closed. And I wasn't driving 8 hours back there the next day
>>
Notarize the notary's notarization notarizing notes
>>
>>14746559
>Poor planning
Well pretty sure you'll be G nigga
>>
>>14746562
If I'm good and just walk into the dmv and get it in my name, I'll suck your dick faggit
>>
>>14746568
>Keeps saying he wants to suck dick but wont go to the dmv
Is this a miata we're talking about?
>>
>>14746580
59k miles rx7, close enough

brollatio isnt gay

ill go to the dmv if i dont need it notarized
>>
>>14746601
>On the internet
>Wont go to state dmv site to findout if it needs to be notarized
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.