[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What drivers do you watch out for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11
File: drivers.png (396 KB, 696x1014) Image search: [Google]
drivers.png
396 KB, 696x1014
What drivers do you watch out for?
>>
>>14741881
All except California because I never see them.
T. New Yorker
>>
>Pennsylvanian THIS BUTTHURT at NJ and NY
>>
>>14741922
NJ MASTER RACE
>>
I never had a problem with Florida drivers... South Carolina on the other hand.
>>
File: 1343263820155.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1343263820155.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
Californians are okay, kinda dumb though.
New Mexicans can go eat a bag of old salty dicks with how incompetent they are.
Oklahoman's are either okay or batshit crazy, there is no in between.

Live in the texas panhandle and I see all kinds.
>>
File: 1459247668214.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1459247668214.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
If you live in Florida you are pretty much the best driver in the world as you have to deal shitty drivers from up North and rich old Europeans on vacation who import their car to the states.
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
assachusetts driver, NY/NJ drivers, maryland drivers, and some RI drivers. I'm from 401, so i see quite a few different plates here.
>>
AMD drivers. Always crashing.
>>
>>14741930
We drive wreckless in Texas.

Doesn't help our driving test is literally driving around a block without crashing and using blinkers.

The only hard part is the parallel parking test because apparently that's an essential skill in the state where that's only valid in 0.00001488% of roads; Even then you're allowed to touch the poles and austin powers it yet still pass
>>
>>14741931
>rich old Europeans on vacation who import their car to the states.
What the fuck are you talking about? This rarely happens.
>>
>>14742049
Go down to Miami during spring break to see how many foreign cars have Euro plates on them front and back.
>>
>>14742076
Not that anon but ive been in Miami for 15 years and ive never seen that shit.
>>
Fuck these caliniggers coming over to Nevada to drive like idiots
And fuck new "yawkers" too for driving just like caliniggers
>>
>>14741881
Anyone driving a Ford Taurus or Explorer.

Fuckin cops, man.
>>
>>14741881
Iowa plates.
Holy shit.
>>
cagers
>>
>>14741931
Literally this. Florida driver are like baby birds. You either figure it out and fly or you fall out of the nest and die.
>>
Been driving in NJ for the past ~four years I've had my license, I've had more shitty drivers from NY and out-of-reach states than any natives. Usually the NY drivers are slow as shit.
Indians and Asians can't drive for shit though.
>>
>>14742076
>bringing your car for one week
>not renting a car so you can beat it to hell
>>
NJ Fag here. We have really shit drivers but I wouldn't say malicious. Just fucking dumb. I think it's because the high immigrant population in Hudson and Bergen county which contributes to it.

Now as for NYC driver: these cocksuckers are malicious. Especially from SI. Every time I drive through SI I see at least 3 road rage incidents with people swerving and brake checking people. It's also either a 17 year old girl texting in her 500 dollar a month sentra that daddy bought her or a wannabe gangster 27 year old who lives with his mom and sells oxys with his hat backwards driving an 03 Maxima. If you don't drive like an animal your shit will get fucked up and you won't move anywhere. God I hate NY so god damn much.

t. Someone born in SI
>>
>>14742240
It sounds ridiculous because it doesn't happen. This guy>>14741931 is on crack.
The biggest problem with Florida drivers is confused blue hairs and even more confused tourists.
>>
>>14741881
any out of state driver from more than 3 states away, except for Texans, they have a good track record of not being retards on the roads in Florida. The number of tourists that don't know how to use circles and don't understand left lane fast lane is ridiculous, and its a year round problem
>>
>>14742241
Fellow NJfag, North Jersey drivers on a whole other class compared to South and Central. West Windsor and Princeton have some of the dumbest fucking drivers.
>>
South florida driving landscape is fucked. All the northerners lost as fuck.. they just never fucking leave fl. Ny, nj, ma, PA, ct, ri and holy fuck, the Canadians from Quebec and Ontario.

Now throw into the equation the resident old jews, island people, central and south Americans and what you have is a giant cluster fuck.
>>
>Maryland
Just love seeing Shenaynay with her leased Mercedes/Audi/Cadillac/BMW come barreling down a 55 going 70+
>>
Ohio here.

People from NY, Florida, Illinois, and a few Wisconsin drivers are some of the most incompetent retards on the roads.

A few Texas plates are always 80MPH+ on the highway(50/60mph limit). But they are generally decent in the city.
>>
>>14741881
Every state thinks they have the worst drivers
>>
Texas Mexico rentals and California are easily the worst in Colorado
>>
>Minnesota not listed
For some reason the last few months have improved. Not sure why. Maybe because Somali's moved from the cold
>>
>>14741973
kek'd
>>
>>14741881
Renault/Citroen/Peugeot drivers
>>
>>14741881
>not ranking New York above Florida
Half of the reason florida is so bad to drive in is that there are so many goddamn new yorkers there
>>
>>14741881
At first I thought I was the only one who thought Florida drivers were retarded, but it's a common belief. amazing how that works. I live in GA so I haven't seen the other guys
>>
>>14742813
No matter where you live, an out of state plate is likely to belong to the person driving like a fucking moron in front of you. Why? They're TOURISTS. They don't know where they are, they don't know where they're going, and they're probably dumb distracted shits.
>>
>>14742265
Hamiltonfag here, second this. But South Jersey drivers are top tier, go fast or die.
>>
>>14742687
>70 in a 55 is "barreling"
That's traffic speed in the left lane.
>>
>>14741973
Just wait until AMD decides they want to build a self driving car!
>>
File: normans.jpg (77 KB, 800x780) Image search: [Google]
normans.jpg
77 KB, 800x780
>>14741881
>live in Austin, TX
fucking commiefornians moving here, driving up housing rates and being the WORST FUCKING DRIVERS ON EARTH GODDAMN
>>
Wisconsinite here, I keep an extra eye on anybody with an Illinois plate. I've had more close calls with those drivers than with Wisconsin drivers.
>>
>>14741881
NY and florida is $100 most likely to be constantly driving like a retard

California plates are most likely to cut you off in traffic just to get one space ahead
>>
NJ here. PA goes on all places.
>>
>>14743019
I'm not talking about the highway.
>>
>>14741922
This. I'm NJ and at least half of people I see being dumbshits have PA plates
>>
As an NY driver, people from NJ can't into left turns. FL drivers are old and will die.
>>
File: image.png (251 KB, 731x548) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251 KB, 731x548
>look out for Californians
>live in California
>>
>>14742252
In Miami biggest problem is the spics
>>
Floridafag here. Driving through Disney can be nightmare fuel.

>all those lost as fuck drivers where English is not their native lanuage, if they can even read English at all
>>
>>14741881
>No Virginia plate
Incorrect.
>>
>>14741891
California here. Hooned through your city many many times with CA plates. Look more carefully next time ;-)
>>
>>14741926
Are you serious my main man? Go on i95 for more than an hour and you will get dangerously blown by by atleast a couple Florida fags in minivans none the less
>>
NC here. Not too many out of state plates where i live, but the worst drivers always seem to be from Georgia or Tennessee.
>>
File: image.png (39 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39 KB, 200x200
>tfw in Virginia I get blatantly cut off and brake checked maliciously that I'm used to it and know when it's coming
>>
>>14741881
Michigan drivers.
They aren't bad per say, just overly aggressive
>>
>tfw massfag
Massachusetts faggots, Connecticut faggots, New York faggots, Rhode Island faggots, NHfags, Vermont fags
>>
File: Fish-Symbol-car.jpg (607 KB, 900x784) Image search: [Google]
Fish-Symbol-car.jpg
607 KB, 900x784
This is the single greatest red flag for a shit driver

transcends all state borders and otherwise
>>
>>14744019
Darwin fish, jesus fish, FSM fish. Doesn't matter, the person behind the wheel will be worse than Hong Suyn Nyugen the Hellen Keller Deaf mute Blind nail and beauty salon manager.
>>
>>14744019
Every time I see one of those my vigilance rapidly increases.

They also have a tendency to NOT accelerate.
>>
>>14741881
I'm in Cali so I assume any out of stater is going to be a slow piece of shit. If I see Mexican plates I assume a slow piece of shit who can't drive and has no insurance. Actually I'd say that's the case for any beaner American or otherwise.
>>
>>14742178
Sorry bro. We don't have passing lanes what with all the traffic we have. I wish we did instead of shitting up the left lane. My apologies.
>>
>>14741881
Ricers. Soft brains and turbos do not mix.
>>
>>14741926
Fucking I-20 last weekend was nothing but left lane bandits
>>
As a lifelong Texan I am shocked... It gets worse? There are less competent people allowed to operate a motor vehicle?
>>
Maryland drivers are the worst.

I live in Virginia and our NoVA retards rank pretty high up there too I must admit.
>>
File: mapne.png (34 KB, 291x325) Image search: [Google]
mapne.png
34 KB, 291x325
>>14743968

Here is the new england and NY/NJ guide to drivers:

Canada tier: Quebec - they go fast, sometimes a little too fast, but they are very good. Montreal probably has the best drivers of any northeast city.

God tier: Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire. All are pretty solid, good winter skills, neither too aggressive nor passive.

OK tier: Upstate new yorkers. BUT it's hard to tell them from downstate new yorkers because of the same plate.

Shit tier: Massachusetts, New York. There are good drivers from either state, but most are awful, spacey, can't follow the rules of the road. The only good thing you can say about them is that they're aggressive, so they are less likely to hold shit up, which beats...

Below human tier: Connecticut, New Jersey. CT is the number one offender of driving slow in the left lane. It is mind-bottling how much they do this. If you take the merritt parkway you will want to kill someone for this reason. It's almost as if they teach you to drive in the left slowly because it's safer in driver's ed.

In NJ, this is almost as much of a problem, but with the added recklesness and general shittiness that you'd expect from a race of humans that is universally deplored.

Doesn't exist tier: Rhode Island. Sample size too small.
>>
Californians don't know how to drive.

t.Californian
>>
>>14743852
As a resident outside of atlanta, yeah.

>driving back from downtown atl apartment party
>1 am
>I-75 north is 4-8 lanes depending on how close to city
>Driving in second most right lane
> constantly getting passed on both sides and look down at spedometer
>I'm currently going 90 in a 65 and still getting passed by 80% of all traffic

>Atlanta drivers
>>
>>14741881
Alaska drivers, goddamn eskimo niggers
>>
>New Jersey
>Virginia
>Maryland
>DC
>Florida
>>
File: 1415654277109.jpg (171 KB, 638x470) Image search: [Google]
1415654277109.jpg
171 KB, 638x470
>>14744258
>New Jersey. CT is the number one offender of driving slow in the left lane. It is mind-bottling how much they do this. If you take the merritt parkway you will want to kill someone for this reason.
tfw I drive on the merrit everyday and have to deal
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>14741922
Dubs confirm. I grew up in PA but I feel bad when I see our plates fucking up roads in NJ. You guys, MA, NY and CA are the few states who keep right and pass left.

Who else /sterilizeallmarylanddrivers/ here
>>
Californian drivers are consistently assholes. It turns you into something else.

T. Californian driver
>>
>>14742178
>Nevada
Represent senpai.
>>
>>14744444
CHECKED
>>
>>14743961
MI here, can confirm. driving is a contest and we're winning.
>>
>>14744258
>>14744376
Fucking kek, just switch to the left, or is that too much for you both to handle?
>>
>>14744477
>Chekd
702 reporting in
>>
>>14743216
I just can't stand how yankee texas has become. I born/lived in Dallas when I was younger, moved to KS, then recently moved back to Austin.

Fuckin' northerners everywhere man.
>>
File: 1417569144971.jpg (39 KB, 274x324) Image search: [Google]
1417569144971.jpg
39 KB, 274x324
BC
ON
QC
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.