[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Want to get a new car >Look at true car for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 16
File: 096.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
096.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>Be me
>Want to get a new car
>Look at true car for what I should pay for a honda civic
>MSRP is 22 grand for what I want but I should be able to get it down to a minimum of 21,250
>Walk into dealership and meet chad
>Tell him what I want
>He types it in the computer and tells me im looking at 22,230
>I stutter and bring up true car
>He tells me true car prices are all fake and I shouldent use that site. Says I have to pay 22,230 but if I put 1,500 down today he will drop it to 22,200
>He says deal and puts his hand out
>I shake it and end up buying a car for 30 bucks off

THIS IS WHY I FUCKING HATE CHADS
>>
>>14741778
>meet chad
D-did he thundercock you?
>>
File: Angry-Frog-Meme-30.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Frog-Meme-30.png
361 KB, 858x725
>>14741781
HE PRESSURED ME INTO OVERPAYING!!!!
>>
>be me
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>14741778
are you hank hill?
>>
Fucking hell car dealers are such a pain in the ass to negotiate with. My parents bought two cars last year and the dealers refused to negotiate as they kept telling them this is as low as they can sell. my uncle flew down from NY and tried to pressure them by trying to get a deal going during closing hours as they may want to go home and of course they didn't want to budge the price.

Never buying from Honda or Lexus if I am ever in the market for a new car.
>>
>>14741778
you should have just been an asshole to him. When I bought a used honda the finance guy was a fucking dick cheese. I sat and argued with him over $1,000 off the sticker for like 45 minutes. ended up getting my way because I basically acted like a toddler. kek, he fuckin hated me by the time it was over. Just say "sorry we couldn't work something out" do a 360 and walk away. they'll come down on the price, you just have to learn how to act like an asshole
>>
>>14742225
Yeah man assertion is key here, OP.
>>
>>14741919
Walk away, if you don't like the price tell them you'll go else where. Do not buy in a rush or when you really need a car, salesmen can smell desperation.

I've walked away with certified checks in hand cause they wouldn't budge to a price of my liking. Last one was $500, fuck them there's always someone whiling to break even to get cars moving.
>>
>>14742392
This. My buddy found a Honda HRV at a dealership nearby in the color/interior/option combo he wanted. (Was for his wife, he was just there as a jew to negotiate)

He ended up almost ripping up the finance paperwork and walking out after they weren't including all weather floor mats like he was promised by the salesman. Always be ready to walk out if you don't like the deal, and a lot of times the delivery fee includes dealer to dealer transport (at Ford dealers for example if you find a car you like at a dealer across the country you could ship it to a dealer next to your house if you're serious for buying it for free).
>>
Not OP but can you even haggle on a car you're optioning out from the factory?

I mean the salesman knows you fucking want it bad enough.
>>
>>14741778
>buying a new civic
Kill yourself dumbass
>>
>>14742427
Why ? Civic is a decent car.
>>
>>14742423
>Not OP but can you even haggle on a car you're optioning out from the factory?
no but retards try anyway.
Negotiating is for used cars.
>>
>>14742423
you haggle for options
>>
>>14742428
Why would you pay 22 grand for a shitty econobox? A civic for <5k is just as good as a new one. No shitty CVTs, they're actually small, better visibility, etc... Em2 plus aux jack and new suspension is the perfect econobox.
>>
>>14742431
>>14742439
Damn. So I can't walk in, with my printout of the car I built online and say that the dealership across town will only charge me 1000 over the invoice price and I'll order it from here if you can beat that?
>>
>>14741778
kill yourself
>>
>>14742441
>>14742427
You're right, everyone in the country should just buy used cars
>>
>>14742510
>dealership across town will only charge me 1000 over the invoice price
They would probably know the dealer across town and the dealer across town would probably charge you the same.

https://www.nada.org/
>>
>>14742441
Normally I disagree with WHY WOULD YOU BUY X CAR WHEN YOU CAN BUY Y CAR FOR A FIFTH OF THE PRICE but you are right. My first car was an EK9 civic and it did everything right for an econobox including having a comfy interior. My current DD's current value is easily above the price of a new Civic but they disgust me, I'd take an EK9 over anything newer in a heartbeat.
>>
>>14742521

That is literally not even remotely what they're saying. They are saying it's dumb to buy an econobox, like a Civic, new and for that price. I bought a new Civic when I was 20 and I regret doing it. It was a dumb decision because I could've bought a used car, with more features, with about 50k~ miles for about half the price.

Not only did OP get pressured into buying a car (his fault), but he also overpaid on a car with MUCH better options in the used market. Shit, even a used Civic would've been a much better option for the money.

Also, considering he only put 1,500 down on it, leads me to believe he also isn't in financially good shape. He bought a new Civic only for the momentary 'wow, nice car!' factor. Give it a year, that effect will wear off and OP will be stuck paying off a high priced car.

He fucked up.
>>
OP here. Is there anyway I can cancel this deal and get my 1500 back? Like what if my mom went in there and says I died, would they give her the money
>>
>>14742541
Also buying a new econobox is just inherently retarded.
>>
>>14742560
Don't drive it off the lot.
>>
>>14742560
Some states have a cooling off period where you can return the car
>>
>>14742560
"hi my son died can I have the $1,500 back, thanks"
>>
>>14742560
A couple of the more reputable dealers by me have a week "love it or return it" period.

Yours might have something similar hopefully. But with every big purchase you'll feel some buyers remorse, but you should feel remorse after how you got fucked on this one.
>>
I got over $3,500 off sticker by using TrueCar.

Negotiate as usual then when the dealer reaches their stopping point break out the TrueCar price (make sure the dealership is a partner) and tell them to give you the car at the TrueCar estimated price. Tell them to read the fine print. It says they WILL give/order you that exact car for that exact price.

When they come back and bitch about how they're already losing money on the deal and that TrueCar hurts them tell them it's not your problem and to blame whomever signed their dealership up to be a partner.
>>
>>14742560
Expect fees nigga, nobody rides for free.
>>
>>14742599
Truecar confirmed communist swine.
>>
>>14742599
Never used that but I suspect you have to be upfront about having that paper with you.
>>
>>14742423
I just haggled several thousand off a car specially ordered for me. There is always wiggle room. Always.
>>
>>14742614
How did you manage to do that? I wanna learn to jew.
>>
>>14741778
Am I reading this right? He offered you a $30 discount?
>>
>>14742612
Not necessarily. Walk into the dealership and act really dumb. Make them tell you all about the car and act wowed by all of their knowledge. Take one for a spin then tell the dealer that you were impressed enough to talk numbers. If you don't like what you hear slap the TrueCar savings certificate thing on the table and tell them you want that price. They'll know you mean business. If they still try to jag you then just thank them for their time and walk. There are several other dealerships who will be happy to take your money so if you don't like how you're being treated at a certain one just walk away.
>>
>>14742650
Good to know, the last time I stepped into a dealership was back in '09 to buy my CPO BMW which I still have. Last time I bought a car was a private sale and I did pretty good.
>>
>>14742640
Build it on TrueCar and tell them to order that exact car for the price on the sheet. They'll fight back a bit but don't give them an inch. I'm starting to sound like a shill but the website worked very well for me. Just be prepared to walk away. Dealerships pay TrueCar to become partners and make quick sales. It brings people in the door. They will still make some profit on your order and won't have any overhead to pay. Again, be prepared to walk away. Someone else will always be willing to take your money.
>>
>>14742667
Thanks, I guess Truecar isn't a meme, I've been hearing good things about it.
>>
File: xHWHQ0s.jpg (2 MB, 3456x5184) Image search: [Google]
xHWHQ0s.jpg
2 MB, 3456x5184
>looking at used civic si
>dealer wants 7k (their WOW price lol)
>call ahead of time to let them know i'm serious about buying and explain how i'm interested in trading in my corolla for the civic
>"okay great a corolla is just the type of car we need right now!"
>show up the next day
>test drive car
>act like i love it and tell the salesman how i would like to talk numbers
>go into the finance office
>"we're prepared to give you THIS much for your corolla"
>slides paper across desk
>mfw he offered fucking 4k for my mint corolla with just over 100k miles on it
>laugh and tell him i already got an offer from carmax for 5k and they would have to at least match it for me to consider trading it in
>they whisper around in the office, nodding heads, shaking hands, typical dealer bullshit
>"alright i'll give you 4.5k for the trade, how's that?"
>no thanks my car is worth at least 5, so i want 5 for it
>more whispering and nodding heads in agreement
>"ok fine, 5k for you trade in, but that's pushing it. let's talk the price of the car now."
>sure but i'm not paying your wow price
>"um sir, that's just not negotiable, it's our no haggle price"
>lol 7k is too much for that car, i looked at another si near me for this much (show him the autotrader link on my phone) and they're prepared to give me it for 6k
>"yeah but ours is a 1 owner with less miles!"
>sorry but unless you match their price i'm walking
>more bs whispering in the office
>"we'll give it to you for 6.5k along with your 5k trade in and typical dealer fees"
>how much are dealer fees?
>"700 dollars for processing and filing"
>wtf
>"it's typical for most dealerships, you know"
>no it's not, i bought my corolla with no bs dealer fees
>tell him i'm walking and he has my number if he changes his mind
>as i'm driving home, get a call
>"if you're still interested, we'll give you the car for 6k, all fees waived, and 5k for your corolla

and that's how you successfully negotiate a car deal.
>>
File: 1454010482221.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454010482221.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>14742697
I should also mention that you should always look at cars at the end of the month because dealers are always trying to up their monthly quota. I'm not sure if this would have worked if I tried it earlier in the month.
>>
>>14742560

This completely depends on your local laws and the terms of your purchase agreement. If your local laws require such a cooldown period as >>14742571 mentioned, or if the dealer just feels like being nice, it will be noted in the contracts you signed (purchase agreement). However, if the purchase agreement does not have any stipulations on returns, then the dealer doesn't have to do shit. There is a situation where the deal hasn't finished (financing and shit takes a couple of days) and the dealer can take back the car, but you'd need to ask as this is completely situational.

The only other option, outside of keeping the car, is just do a voluntary repo and take the hit on your credit.
>>
OP here, I just got off the phone with the dealer. I can't get my money back because I already signed papers and there's no returns. Can I possibly sell the car to someone else for the same price?
>>
>>14742782
>Can I possibly sell the car to someone else for the same price?
Lel good luck.
>>
>>14742782

No. A car loses a good chunk of resell value the moment you drive it off the lot since it is no longer new.

If you try to sell it or trade it in, you're going to lose money. Probably to the tune of couple thousand dollars, at least.
>>
File: 1458876261891.jpg (73 KB, 465x506) Image search: [Google]
1458876261891.jpg
73 KB, 465x506
>>14742782
No, you're going to lose money. You could probably trade it in for 17-18k at Carmax, but you're still losing money.
>>
>22k

I hope you at least got an si
>>
>>14742791
>>14742792
What if I total it?
>>
File: 1458694255666.jpg (556 KB, 1607x2048) Image search: [Google]
1458694255666.jpg
556 KB, 1607x2048
>>14742803
lol OP you're reeking of desperation

just keep the car, the buyer's remorse will eventually go away
>>
>>14742803

If you don't have Gap Insurance (your insurance company might give this to you for free) then you will only get the current market value of the car back. You would be no better off than if you sold it. If you have Gap Insurance, they will just close the loan and you'll have washed your hands of the loan.

However.. your insurance premiums will fucking skyrocket for any future car you might have since you'd have that on your record. Also, you run the risk of being charged with fraud. Remember, before a insurance company drops a shit load of money on totaling a car, they investigate. The police will need to be called out to do a report, then the insurance company will look at the car and determine whether or not you actually totaled your car or are just trying to get out of a loan. You're not the first person to think of doing it, so they're aware.
>>
>>14742803
>What if I total it?
That's insurance fraud and they will 100% find out.
>>
>>14742825
>>14742812
>>14742806
This is not faie, I understand I fucked up but it's not my fault I was too scared to fight for the price. I was born shy. I am never car shopping again. I'll have to send my mom, dad, or a friend
>>
>>14742806
This. If you're not an /o/utist and this is your first time posting here, you might as well keep the car, you're feeling buyers remorse.

Yes you fucked up and overpaid and could've gotten a used civic for way less, but if you maintain your new car it'll last you for years m8.

There's no way to make up the money you lost on the fuck up.
>>
>>14742855

No. It's fair. It's life. Maybe this will be a lesson that will show you that the only person who is going to look out for you, is you. If you're not looking out for your best interest at every turn, then no one else is.

There isn't anything your mom or dad or anyone else can do outside of yourself and the dealer. You signed a contract saying that you will pay X amount for Y car over Z period of time. Outside of fraud or repoing the car and damaging your credit, this is immutable.

You fucked up, now you get to live with it. Welcome to reality.
>>
File: it's not fair.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
it's not fair.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>14742855
>it's not fair

Deal with it

Learn from this experience
>>
File: smugsuckinganimegirl.gif (152 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
smugsuckinganimegirl.gif
152 KB, 500x516
>>14741778
Wow you got beta'd in to spending 1000 more than you should have. That fucker wants to sell you car, and if he doesn't he might lose his job. You gotta be ready to just say "Fuck you" and walk. He'll either drop the price when you have your hand on the door knob, or you can go to another dealer and they'll give you the price for their business.

>Tfw paid 2k under MSRP on an FRS just by going to 3 different dealers and not taking the first number someone threw at me
>>
>>14742510
I did this successfully in 2011 on a cushion order GT Stang. Went around to three dealers and made a deal with one of the managers for invoice no fees. Other places were too small and their bottom line was 2-3k higher. Just shop around, but for new or special order sales usually the bigger the dealership the better.
>>
>>14742967
>FRS

You are a bigger cuck than me and I'm OP
>>
>>14741778
You fucking dumbass.

In any negotiating situation, the leverage is all on the side that can walk away.

Chad needs car sales, Chad is chained to a desk, Chad can only take his scheduled shift breaks and no more.

Why the fuck did you not just laugh in his face, stand up and walk out?
>>
File: 1450427251930.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1450427251930.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>14742982
Lets see, for 22k you were probably getting a 4 door EX, or EX-T.. so you bought yourself an underpowered family car/grocery getter that understeers like a barge

Sorry, Don't think I can beat that level of cuck
>>
>>14743003
Yeah but chad told me I will get at least 30MPG. The car will pay for itself and FRS or BRZ is slow as fuck and require premium
>>
>>14742982
>toyobaru mentioned

Ah this helpful dealership thread will be derailed shortly, I'm out.
>>
>>14741865
Why would something like that signify reddit? That stuff has been thrown around here for about as long as this site has existed.
>>
>>14743205
Chances are that guy you replied to is new here and first discovered 4chan on facebook
>>
>>14741778
People like you are why I sold cars when I was in school. Bunch of beta pursues too scared to offend someone by saying no.
Walk the fuck out of the office if you don't like the price it's as easy as that. Shop around and see what you can get
I'm a little bit psychopathic so I had a blast seeing these people squirm in the chair too scared to even politely say we're gonna think about it overnight or anything. Best part was hearing people argue all the way back to their car. God that was fun to hear. I'm sure so many wives got beaten because of me

Grow a fucking spine for once in your life
>>
>>14742855

Upon reflection, let me give you some real talk OP. I did the exact same thing. When I got my first car, a new Civic at the age of 20, I got drawn in by the sales person for it and, looking back, I got fucked royally. I paid 22k in 2012 for a Civic DX-VP. The fucking thing didn't even have power locks. It was cool for a year, "WOW NICE NEW CAR", but after the inital wow factor I realized that "Fuck. I'm paying $340 a month for a car with no fucking power locks." For 5 years mind you, so it was very unnerving.

However, I immediately realized, however; this was my commitment. I understood my options and dealt with it from there and I sure as shit learned that you've got to be ready to man up and say no.

I kept the car for just under 4 years, by then, the value of the car was higher than what I owed. So I traded it in for a used car of an earlier year with an assload more features.

I learned from this.

>Shop around! Do NOT settle for the first of ANYTHING you see. The pressure to buy something because "it might not be there tomorrow" is a fucking illusion.

>Walk away. As the customer at a dealership, you hold the stones. If you don't need a car desperately, don't act like it. Be ready to walk away from a deal at all times, because for your sake, you very well may need to.

>Look out for yourself. People in life will happily cut your throat. The sales person you dealt with knew full well someone your age would be better off in a economical, used car, but that doesn't give him a healthy commission, putting you in an expensive, new car does. He is more than happy to sail you up the River of Poor Financial Decision just to get a cushy paycheck. Doesn't mean shit to him. People do this all the time in other ways, you gotta be ready to slit someones throat before they slit yours.
>>
What exactly do you guys say to bring down the price? Besides an ad showing cheaper do you start with waiving dealer fees or ask for cheaper packages etc...?
>>
>>14743550
i take the car down a peg. say i don't like the colour, that i actually wanted the manual.basicly put subjective flaws to the car.

i also ad a 3rd party limit. for example. i say my wife/gf/mom/blackjewishlover won't let me spend more than 20k on the new car (for example), even though that person might not even exist.

if you don't like the deal. just walk away. there's plenty of people trying to get your money.
>>
>>14743550
dude, it's easy. just keep in mind they're the one desperate for cash, not you.

dealers can smell desperation from miles away. if you know that you have the power (money) and they want it, you can bend them like anyone else, and if you can't, walk away and keep the money.
>>
>>14743574
I see, thanks. I bough a used outback over a year ago and I was fine with the price but probably could have negotiated more.
>>
Lol literally all the power was in your hands. You cuck
>>
>>14742510
If they've got one that matches your build on the lot then you can haggle. If it has to be ordered then you're pretty much fucked.
>>
>>14742967
>FRS

Still got a bad deal lol
>>
>>14741778
>buying a civic for more than 5000

Fucking kill yourself
>>
>Be me making 35/hr
>Test drive a new 2014 BRZ with a 32k sticker
>Im supprised by how utter crap it is but I'm bored so I decide to play the dealer game
>Ready to walk out as soon as I get bored
>Start talking finance, offer 5k down payment, catch the dealer salivating
>Let them inspect my trade in, a turbo outback
>anon your car has a lift or some kind of aftermarket suspension, we'll offer you 3k
>lol, private party is 11k and the suspension is stock, you're a subaru dealer, you ought to be able to recognise it.
>private party is higher than trade in, we can't offer you private party.
>I don't think I'm interested in buying a car today.
>o-okay say we offered you private party would you be willing to sign right now?
>what can you do about the mark-up? There is no way I'm paying over 26k.
>salesman and manager just look at me
>I get bored and start to get up
>Okay anon 11K for your trade in and the BRZ for 26k.
>sit down again and look thoughtful
>you know all this haggling has made me loose interest in buying a car today.
>Get up and start walking out
>anon, what do you need to make a deal, today?!
>offer them a free shrug and leave.

This is how its done.
>>
File: 1458468913970.jpg (213 KB, 628x444) Image search: [Google]
1458468913970.jpg
213 KB, 628x444
>>14745210
Yep, that's exactly how to get a good deal. You have to walk into dealerships knowing you have all the power from the moment you begin walking out, or start showing signs of disinterest.
This almost always works, especially if you come near the end of the month when dealers are itching to fulfill their monthly quota.

Trading in your car and the dealer gives you a laughable offer? Tell them you want them to match a higher offer you already received (whether that be from CarMax, or AutoTrader's instant appraisal service).
They don't believe you? Walk. They will believe you then.
Sick of bullshit dealer fees? Tell them you want your out of door price to exclude dealer fees, and if they agree to it, you will buy the car that very same day (you obviously don't have to unless you're an idiot and put it in writing).
Price still too high? Tell them you appreciate their time but the price is still too high, and that you're going to other dealerships to try and fetch a better deal. They'll cave, or at least give you a better deal. If they let you walk out, don't feel conflicted. Most dealers will give you a call back a day or two later and ask if you're still interested in the car, but for a more agreeable price.
If none of these methods work, go to a different dealer. It works, it's just a matter of how desperate the dealership is to make a deal.
>>
>>14742667
This. I saved about $6k off MSRP for my car using a similar service (I'm in Canada).
>>
>>14743449
>>>14742855
Sage advice right here
>>
>>14745268
Exactly.

I did get a call back the next day. I was in the middle of jacking off so they got an earful of my porno.

Also I need to add I went from low energy to pretending like I actually was excited about the car during the drive. This is when the sales guy started to take me seriously.

If the thing had been the love letter to driving all the reviewers said and not just a 20 year old Miata with a hardtop I probably would have bought it. I needed to be convinced to spend my money, and they didn't do that.
>>
File: 144099777164.jpg (39 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
144099777164.jpg
39 KB, 630x400
>>14741778
>Want to get a new car
>doesn't haggle
>complain about price
>buys it anyway
>>
File: Screenshot_20160330-133055.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160330-133055.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>14742855
Holy shit is this what people that buy brand new shit boxes are like
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 655x653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 655x653
>>14741778
>I shake it and end up buying a car for 30 bucks off
Muh sides

you fucked OP, just take it as lesson learned. I did something similar with a leased econobox a few years ago, just shrugged it off and moved on. At least you didn't pay like $5k over for a European car or some shit
>>
File: 1447979509148.gif (2 MB, 158x158) Image search: [Google]
1447979509148.gif
2 MB, 158x158
>>14743260
>>
>>14742697
Desu take me car shopping I needs you
>>
>>14742855
Quick question OP, did you fiance through the dealership? If you didn't, you could call up some banks and credit unions to see if they'd give you a better APR and take over the loan. It's a lot more paperwork you have to work out, but at least the dealer wouldn't get any kickbacks from the bank they loaned through, and you'd save yourself a little money.

Still, you did get fucked, but at least you may have the last laugh... And, possibly, maybe even use it as leverage to negotiate a better deal. You're not gonna get any money off your car, but you could get some free tires, maintenance, or other stuff.
>>
$30?
>>
>>14741778
Paying over MSRP, he is trying to cuck you. Honestly if you're paying MSRP for anything you are usually getting assraped, unless whatever you're looking at is super scarce and popular (new vidya console the first week or so theyre out for example).
>>
>>14741778
Hahahhaa youre a beta and that's why you hate Chad's?
>>
File: 1451795022291.jpg (5 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1451795022291.jpg
5 KB, 227x222
>buying from a dealership
>>
>>14741919
>Fucking hell car dealers are such a pain in the ass to negotiate with
You mean the one skill they practice every single day?
>>
>>14742441
If I buy it new it will last me longer than if I buy a car thats already got 100k miles on it. I also know that it hasn't been beaten on or ill maintained. Its also comes with a warranty and doesn't smell like sweat, fast food, and cum.
>>
>>14742697

>things that didn't happen
>>
i was able to walk into a toyota dealership with my aunt next to me and show her how to negociate for a car

i got scion to haggle on a no haggle price, and got a brand new 2016 scion frs with the automatic gearbox and premium radio for 21k out the door before a $500 down payment

then walked out the door as the finance manager tried to pressure me into buying it
he was really aggressive but im good a bursting bubbles
>>
>>14746216
>automatic

Shit i got the manual down to 21k I'd have to buy it, meme car status and all.
>>
>>14742855
must be bait
>>
>>14741778
> pay 22,230
Are you fucking rich m8
>>
File: 1342333416764.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1342333416764.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>not negotiating over email and having 5 dealerships fighting to get your business

top kek m8
>mfw just bought a new car for far $1500 under the truecar estimate
>>
>>14746560
How did you get them haggling over email?

Also OP, you sound border line NEET, so enjoy your brew car that nobody had already driven the fuck out of or made smelly with their fat ass or just generally didn't take care of. Is all yours, brand spanking new. Fucking enjoy it and take care of it.

Next time you will be a little bit wiser and know a little bit more about what you want.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.