[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so I'm thinking about buying a 2014 dodge charger fully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Ok so I'm thinking about buying a 2014 dodge charger fully loaded good idea or bad idea.
>>
Auto or manual?
>>
>>14736420
Not a bad idea, just make sure its an 8 speed if its a V6, makes it a load better. What model you looking at?
>>
>>14736435
Probably automatic I never learned to drive manual
>>
>>14736420
Are you a basketball American?
>>
>>14736442
Fully loaded r/t with the rallye pack. Pretty much everything I can get in one.
>>
>>14736443
>getting anything but a commuter in auto

I personally wouldn't get the auto, won't be as fun.
>>
>>14736452
What about the paddle shifting on the automatic? That seems like a heck of a lot of fun
>>
>>14736481
I've never driven a paddle shifter actually, can't comment.
>>
>>14736451
I'd say do it. Check to see if it is a Road and Track edition and ask for a VIP report to see exact equipment. They were all automatic and that would be a 5 speed auto in 2014. You will have a very fun daily driver with room to spare. The ride is comfortable, the hemi sounds nice even stock, and parts are fairly cheap or comparable to its peers (Taurus). The engines also have a lot of room for power adders and being modern OHV, you get hyd roller lifters standard meaning much more aggressive cams. What are they asking for it? I can get a 2016 Road and Track with the STP for about 35500.
>>
>>14736553
I found a fully loaded road and track for 22000 with 15000 miles on it that's what I am working for
>>
File: 367965.jpg (55 KB, 460x587) Image search: [Google]
367965.jpg
55 KB, 460x587
>>14736435
>>14736443
>>14736452
>>14736481

Y'all are really dumb.

This gen of Charger was never offered with a manual.
>>
>>14736638
So it's shit.
>>
>>14736672
No, just made as an auto cruiser. They didn't make manual Imperials either, or a manual Cadillac until the CTS. Not really shit for their time.

Also
>The manual Hellcat is slower overall than the automatic.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.