[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
l-lewd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
l-lewd
>>
>>14735043

those doors are teh sex
>>
>>14735043
>EV
>Hybrid
>Convertible
Trifecta of modern supercar faggotry
>>
>>14735048
i was more of talking about the um, butt plug heh
>>
>>14735052
do you think you're cute? do you think you're funny?
>>
>>14735068
I didn't know you browsed 4chan, Mr. Sanford.
>>
>>14735049
>faggotry
Do you have any idea how fucking cool this car is?
>>
>>14735240
Cool enough to use a butt plug to shoot juice up its ass.
>>
>>14735049
You forgot to mention it being one of the fastest cars ever created, road legal or otherwise.
>>
>>14735272
Isnt that what all the cool kids are doing these days?
>>
>>14735277
Good point
>>
>>14735043
I'm pretty sure they don't really have any advantage, but the suspended/upside down rear wings on koniggnogs always look so cool
>>
>>14735285
Lets you have long doors without having them open too wide to be useful or tall enough to risk hitting low ceilings.
>>
>>14735043
>agera
>regera

Fuck off with your shitty names. I'd almost wish we go back to le edgy names like ccr and ccxr
>>
>>14735049
>Convertible
I think you mean Targa, friendo.
And Every Koeingsegg I know of from the CC8 on have been Targa's.
>>
>>14735043
This car only has 1 gear, right? How does that work?
>>
>>14736704
It's basically direct drive.

Laymans terms. Engine and electric motor work together. At low speed and RPM, the Electric motor is doing 100% of the work. As speed climbs, the engine kicks in and does more and more. It's a very complicated direct drive setup, look for Shmee150's video on the Regera, it's explained more by the top dog of Koeniggsegg.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.