[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Auto fags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1459197265510.png (98 KB, 263x263) Image search: [Google]
1459197265510.png
98 KB, 263x263
When did it become okay to advocate automatics like some fag. I go to car meets and people actually get angry at me that I laugh when they bring shitty automatics to a track day. "bro my automatic is faster in a straight line than your manual". What does that matter when when they are less engaging and shit around a track?

I feel the car crowd has some of the most ignorant enthusiasts
>>
>>14734359

Because the majority of the people were never taught to drive a manual, but they still enjoy cars. Maybe you could offer to teach them?
>>
>>14734359

>boot script
>start <shitpost>
>select file: advocatepasta.automatics
>post
>>
This board has become too lenient with automatics a couple years ago being okay with an auto was heresy. Now it's like a buncha pussies rolled in with their purses.
>>
>>14734359
Who the fuck even cares, as long as you can enjoy driving.
>>
>>14734496
That's because automatics have vastly improved. Now that decent automatics give comparable or improved performance over manuals it makes more sense to have one. They're no longer relegated to soulless commuter cars as the larger car companies continue to phase out manual. See Ferrari, MB, even Porsche's new GT3 RS is not offered in manual.
>>
>>14734359
Is "daytime /o/" a thing now?
>>
>>14737083
Yes but it's all europoors up past their bedtimes.
>>
>>14737083
I posted it last night you dip
>>
>>14737076
But the majority of people driving autmoatics and saying it's better do not own 2014+ cars. They're saying their 99 auto civic is faster than a manual
>>
>>14734359

>He doesn't own one of each

What a cuck
>>
I hear this often

>I got the automatic cause of the wife

>anon I don't want to shift all the time

>my left leg hurts

>traffic

how emasculated have males become that they believe these excuses are valid.
>>
Bringing an auto is like bringing a lightly modded Civic, it's not fast but it still can go quick and be fun if you use it well.
>>
>>14738227
>equating masculinity with your cars transmission
>>
>>14738364
>>
>>14738176
because they're fucking idiots. Any pre-2004 auto is a fucking slushbucket that responds as well as a catatonic autist with a lobotomy
>>
It's called not being a faggot about it.

Doing it right:
>yeah it's an auto, but it has a shift kit, so I'm pretty happy with it
Doing it wrong:
>using antiquated technology kek
>fastestlaps.jpg
>kek holding a dildo while you drive
>>
>>14738469
>yeah it's an auto, but it has a shift kit, so I'm pretty happy with it

> means: i wanted a manual but i got an automatic instead
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.