[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2003 Santa Fe or 2006 Sonata? I have 2 young kids. This is what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x960
2003 Santa Fe or 2006 Sonata?
I have 2 young kids. This is what is available now in my area through a USAA approved. My 96 Explorer is total loss after a girl hit me while texting and driving.

I know its 4chan but if you can refrain from ridiculing me. There are no decent Camrys or hondas in my area/price range atm.
>>
>>14731534
Financing? Seriously? How much cash do you have?
>>
>>14731546
I am not looking to take out a loan until I finish school in two years.
>>
>having to finance a 10 year old kia

Where did it go wrong bro?
>>
>>14731553
Knocking up someone without a good income
>>
>>14731553
What?
Im paying cash. But I cant afford anything over 4K.
I was planning to get another year or two out of my Explorer.

Am I not allowed to post here unless I am wealthy? Why would I even be on 4chan if I had bank?

I'm a single mom and student - I need something to get me through the next year and a half to graduation.
>>
>>14731568
Tits or gtfo

Post your local Craigslist
>>
>>14731568
Why did you say USAA approved? Why do you need your bank/insurance company to approve your car if you're paying cash.

You can get literally anything you want if it's your money.
>>
>>14731579
Im a mom I am not going to post my tits. Isnt this a sfw board anyway.
Nevermind I can see no one will provide any help.
>>
>>14731568

>single mom

you deserve all bad things
>>
>>14731581
Im looking through USAA approved used cars.
I have purchased off craigslist and ended up with too many duds.
>>
>>14731589
Ah yes
Of course
>>
Your goal when buying a used car should be to get the newest model with the lowest miles that you can afford. So I would recommend the 06 assuming the miles are comparable.

Both of those cars get suprisingly high reliability ratings. But Hyundai's start to get a shit ton of interior rattles as the miles go up, paint starts to flake, etc. I would also recommend 4 cylinder models of possible. When they start to break, they will be easier on your pocketbook than the 6 cylinder models.
>>
>>14731568
whats ur degree in?
and we cant really compare two cars without links
>>
>>14731593
Learn what to look for or bring someone who does. If you post your Craigslist we can suggest something that looks good
>>
If you have 4k in cash, you would be better of with a late 90's honda accord or camry then one of those Hyundais. Surely you can find one in your area in that price range.
>>
>>14731629
horrible advice anon. absolutely terrible. i assume youve never owned a newer korean car?

enjoy your 200k POSs
>>
>>14731696
I assume you've never owned a 90s accord or camry.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.