[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mistubishi Galant VR4 http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/c to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 00505_bdnt1IIVD0o_600x450.jpg (172 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
00505_bdnt1IIVD0o_600x450.jpg
172 KB, 600x450
Mistubishi Galant VR4
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/5511721291.html
Thoughts /o/?
>>
>rustbucket, modded, owner doesnt know shit about his car
Run.

Im goona give you a LPT anon, if the mileage isnt listed in an ad, dont waste your time
>>
>>14731279
Agreed. It may be a unicorn, albeit a FUBAR'd one
>>
>>14731285
This was kinda my thoughts too.

Both you anons took the words out of my head. This guy doesn't seem like he knows what he's selling.
>>
>>14731239

The guy selling it, makes it only appealing to young ricer bois. Just this quote from them ad should send you noping out: " It is very fast...will keep up with evos and sti's for a fraction of the price."

Also it's rusted to shit and the worst nightmares are hiding under those plastic parts on the doors and side skirts, since it was a winter beater.
>>
They are shit cars, only dumb maoris buy them. You don't want it.
>>
I bought one about a year ago after looking for a year and a half for the right one, and even then it has some issues. grey is one of the rarest colors though, so i would offer him like half that. check for ALL the rust though, really important to do. check to see if the ecu smells like dead fish because that smell is blown caps which will make the car run weird.
>>
forgot pic of my car
>>
>>14731239
If you can repair it, save it from that retard.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.