[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats up guys. So I have a 08 Mitsubishi Eclipse and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: SAM_2778.jpg (3 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2778.jpg
3 MB, 4608x3456
Whats up guys. So I have a 08 Mitsubishi Eclipse and I'm selling it. I have been trying to decide on what car to get. I want something powerful. Im thinking about a charger but my friend has a mustang and he wants me to get one too. I just wanted to hear what you guys think and if you can give me some other suggestions. Thanks in advance.
>>
Well those two cars have a variety of options engine wise.. I've never liked mustangs and that's because all I see are lame v6 convertible mustangs. If it's at least got the 5.0 in it, it's something. Idk what to say about the charger. Year?
>>
>>14730140
Unless you're gonna go balls to the wall racing and modding, you're not gonna notice a huge difference between the 3 just driving them around. I'd say the best handling of the three would be the camaro, but the mustang would be a close second. The challenger is a land barge but it has the power to get up and go. And it's probably got the best ride of the 3. Don't let someone make the decision for you though. Go try all 3 and then make a choice.
>>
>>14730486
Also don't get a s197 3 valve. I have one and I would trade for a 5.0 or a camaro ss in a heartbeat. It has potential but it's gonna take more money to get to the levels of the other ones.
>>
File: 20160326_170037.jpg (742 KB, 1594x897) Image search: [Google]
20160326_170037.jpg
742 KB, 1594x897
>>14730140
Charger is fast no? I have a 5.0 mustang and I think it looks good. This is the only mustang I've never liked look wise.

Also get a manual don't be a pleb.
>>
>>14730140
Get the mustang, support America.
Charger is assembled in Canada.
Mustang is in America
Make America great again
>>
>>14730443
One of the things I don't like about the mustangs is that they are very very common. You can't go anywhere without seeing one, and most of them look the same. Chargers are common too, but not as much. Im talking about models 2008 and up. I'd get a 5.0 without thinking about it but they are a little more expensive.
>>
>>14730140
Challenger
370z
Maxima
>>
>>14730512
No manual Chargers, only Challengers.
>>
I love challengers and thats the one I really want but they are a little bit more expensive so I'm not even considering it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.