[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /o/ i was just given a HYUNDAI Amica gsi, i want to make it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (620 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
620 KB, 2592x1944
so /o/ i was just given a HYUNDAI Amica gsi, i want to make it as ironic as possible.
what mods should i get for it?
>>
drive it every day and take care of it
>>
>>14724377
Had one of those, great little commuters no power at all though
even slower if you have the Auto
The manual can be sorta fun if you slam shift it and rev as high as it can
I don't know if there isn't a mod community for them, but good luck
They were also called the Hyundai Atos Prime GLS if that might help you on finding out something
>>
>>14724400
i already have a DD so would like to have some fun with this.
>>
Dont fucking touch it. I you 're not a retard it will last forever. Mine is 16 years old with 142000 km and has no problem.
>>
>>14724409
then sell it and get a project car
This is an econobox you DD and take care
If you want to have some sort of fun, sell it
>>
>>14724377
Put a big exaust on it and pull handbreak turns in tesco car parks and eat mcdonalds all the time and wear a baseball cap sideways
>>
Just get the stupid as fuck system bruh
>>
File: flowmaster_super_10_muffler.jpg (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
flowmaster_super_10_muffler.jpg
20 KB, 500x500
>>14724377
>put twingo hood scoops on it.
>colour match your rims to the body
>reso delete or use pic related muffler
>>
Lift. Big rally tyres. Steel wheels.
Tube bumper. Snorkel. Roofrack. Rally lights. Bolton wheel arches
>>
jdm stickers
>>
stance is the only correct answer

everyone else itt is retarded
>>
/thread/
>>
Rig a ghetto blower for it.
You need an old turbo from the scrap yard, a belt to hook it up to a pulley and a reduction gearbox.

Basically make yourself a centrifugal supercharger
>>
>>14724961
I like the way you think.
>>
>>14727469
>>
>>14727591
Exactly.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.