[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help once again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: nurnrurn.png (229 KB, 482x462) Image search: [Google]
nurnrurn.png
229 KB, 482x462
Sup fellas
I made a thread 2 days ago but it closed.

Sooo..... I need to buy some new wheels for my Chevrolet Cruze LT and I want to buy some wheels that look like this one over here in the picture.

I only found out some EKM3 wheels that don't fit my car.. (5x105 mine) and at the moment I can only find these ones

http://www.tsw.com/alloy_wheels_nurburgring.php

but i heard they cost about 225$ each.. and that's to expensive for me.. I only want to spend about 170$ max.

So yea, please give me some tips on what "cheap" original wheels I should buy please, that fit 5x105.

Nothing will change my mind, I will buy these wheels.. So just help me make the best option.. Thanks /o/
>>
Not your personal parts store. Fuck off.
>>
>>14724222
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=W1922010147MG&wheelMake=MSW&wheelModel=Type%2025&wheelFinish=Matte%20Grey&showRear=no&autoMake=Chevrolet&autoModel=Cruze&autoYear=2012&autoModClar=1LT
>>
>>14724242
forgot to mention i have 17" . that's only available in 16" :/
>>
They're more expensive because the Nurburgrings are forged..
If you're in SoCal I can get them for you cheaper, I'm a TSW dealer. Don't be a cheap ass and get yourself quality wheels
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3888x2592
>>14724222
Those look like the wheels on my Sonic. I don't have a good picture of them on my phone but they're Vision Cross. Go on Vision's website to see if they fit. And they're only like 145 a wheel
>>
>>14724273
Well yea, that's nice. Thing is, I live in Portugal atm

>>14724275
those are nice, I'll add them to my list thanks, but i would prefer to have some of this type that are.. more open.. like if you compare the one in the picture of this thread and yours, mine's more Thin and with more Open space, but thanks
>>
bump, really need the wheels
>>
>>14724845

Spend some cash then, those TSW's are ok knockoffs. Any cheaper in a similar mesh style is going to be even worse quality knockoffs of knockoffs made of Chinese pot metal. They will crack or worse when you hit a pothole.
>>
>Cruze LT
>not LTZ
don't even bother
>>
>>14725188
>buying unnecessary shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.