[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you candy-asses ever use tire paint? I've got General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Red tire paint.jpg (119 KB, 1400x931) Image search: [Google]
Red tire paint.jpg
119 KB, 1400x931
Any of you candy-asses ever use tire paint? I've got General G-MAX tires on my black shitbox and I want to paint the recessed lettering red for that edgy, go-fast race car look.
Trying to figure out what the best quality/longest lasting tire paint is out in this great big world we live in.
>>
>>14718211
I was gonna do this, but from what I heard no matter what you do, it will look like shit after a month and you will have to reapply. there's only one company out there that makes this custom adhesive sticker thing to put on your wheels (ammo nyc did a video on it) but it's like 100$ a tire and that's just a colossal waste of money to throw onto tires that will eventually be trashed anyways.
>>
>>14718429
>>14718211
http://www.tagyourtires.com/#tag-your-tires
like $25 a tire unless you need more letters. Only see white though
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-26-16-08-05.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-26-16-08-05.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
Did this for shits and giggles. A buddy of mine had a bunch of left over black plasti dip and white tire paint marker. I took it off after about a week or so
>>
>>14718480
So... stickers?
>>
>>14718562
apparently it's rubber and you glue them to the tire with rubber cement or something
neat idea, would be nicer if it wasn't so costly for something that you'll ditch pretty quick

maybe try plastidip? since it's rubber kinda?
>>
>>14718542
were you tired of black people complimenting your car?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.