[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright lads, quick question. I'm developing a Mario Kart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: rudnik.png (357 KB, 417x728) Image search: [Google]
rudnik.png
357 KB, 417x728
Alright lads, quick question.
I'm developing a Mario Kart clone featuring lolis in all sorts of nippon cars, with a focus on drifting.
I'm going to fill it to the brim with /o/ memes, like calling the S13 a pigfat wet noodle etc.

My question is, is WAT Racing trademarked? I'd like to use it on some cars.
>>
>>14709931
WAT isn't trademarked & S13's are only wet noodles not pigfat
Save pigfat for a supra or r35 gtr
>>
who cares use it anyway

of course some fat fag Jewish trademarked it. everything is trademarked now.
>>
>>14709931
>flagship /o/ maymay
>trademarked

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>14709959
I heard of some shit that inb4 was being a fag about it.
>>
>>14709931
pls make
>dodge stratus
>landyatch like a mark IV lincoln
>rousch
>skull blower upgrade
>awd mr2
>>
>>14710492
Kek, I'll keep those in mind.
Does anyone have other suggestions? We're pretty early in development at the moment, we're hoping to release it fall next year.
>>
>>14709931
I own the trade mark for both eurobeat and WAT racing for just an occasion.

Make/post an email address so we can talk in private and work out a deal. If you do not and actually use either term in your game I will come after you legally and you will not win, I'm quite wealthy and you will not win in court.

I'm not fucking around, you better post an email and get this sorted with me.
>>
>>14710648
Crown Vic's are autist barges
>>
10/10 would buy. MAKE IT HAPPEN FAGGOT!
>>
>>14710919

post your adress and i'll come deal with you ASAP
>>
>>14710940
No you post an email if you want to use either term.

I'm thinking $5k for each up front, and 3.5% of ever game copy sold. That's where I'm at but we can negotiate via email.
>>
>>14710953
I call bullshit

Also OP, how can I keep track of this? Do you have a website or an IRC channel or anything?
>>
>>14710648
Google "trabant"
>>
You should have a gamemode called banchracing where it's like a card game and you just compare the stats of two cars. Like that one scene on Top Gear.
>>
>>14710993
No one gives a fuck what you call bullshit.

Op try me and I'll bury any work you put into the game if you use either term. You do any advertising here, on steam, etc and I'll know about it.
>>
>>14711056
How fucking autistic are you?
>>
>>14711056
Watch out everyone, we got an internet tough guy here.
>>
>>14710919
>>14710953
>>14711056

You should kill yourself, it will improve mankind.
>>
>>14711056

back to your cave, goldberg
>>
>>14710919
Huh, I guess I turned the oven off too early.
>>
>>14710919
[email protected]

Come at me bro
>>
>>14711086
I'm actually Saudi.
>>
>>14709931
You know what op fuck you. I have cars to sell I'm not waiting around. Not interested in negotiating either.

If you use either WAT racing or Eurobeat I'm going to issue a cease and desist order. If you continue after that you'll be hit with a lawsuit and I'll be looking to get everything earned from your game.

This isn't 4chan this is real life. You don't want to play ball you'll be fucked in the ass you get that? You've now waisted 2 hours while I've waited for a response I'll also be including that as well as court costs in my claim. You don't fuck around with me you little prick.
>>
>>14710930
this
>>
>>14711307
You should issue it to Sticker General, cause a few are using it there.
>>
>>14711307
>muh autism
>>
>>14711056
It's impossible for you to have a copyright on WAT Racing because you didn't create it, and you can't copyright eurobeat you retard.
>>
>>14711139
Oh, so you're actually a subhuman
>>
>>14711365
You'd be surprised.

Sony owns the copyright for "let's play" now.
>>
>>14711307

fuck off faggot.
>>
Sup bitch
>>
Well when its done you should tweet racist stuff like Garfield Kart
>>
hon
>>
>>14711509
But where are the proofs?
>>
Literally making my dream game? Do you need money?
>>
Seriously though, I'd throw some cash at this if you'd make it happen.
>>
>>14709931
Who gives a shit, it only matters if you're going to sell it.

You're going to make this a shitty phone game aren't you you memeloving cancerous FUCK?
>>
>>14711895
It was refused, because there's a toy company called "Letz Play". This guy is talking out the side of his faggot candy ass pencil neck nigger
>>
>>14716052
Thanks homie.
>>
>>14709931
Based Rudnick
>>
>>14709931
Is pepe going to be the default driver?
>>
>>14716102
And also wealthy merchant and one of the pickups could be called dude i almost had you where it makes drivers hit by it veer into the closest tree.
>>
>>14709931
Can't wait to download the 0.0.2 build three years from now that's still 90% unfinished and hasn't been worked on for at least a year and a half!
>>
>>14716174
Fuck off. We're halfway done, releasing fall next year for PS4 and PC.
>>
>>14709931
FIRST GEN XTERRA
X
T
E
R
R
A
MOTHER FUCKING X
T
E
R
R
A
>>
FWD 911 pls
>>
>>14709931
God please let this be legit.
lolis and doriftumobiles, my favies.
>>
File: a mid engined car.jpg (545 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
a mid engined car.jpg
545 KB, 1920x1080
YOU GUY NIGGERS FORGOT THE ULTIMATE MEME BROUGHT TO THE WORLD BY THIS BOARD
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.