[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't they just make these things already? I'd buy one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
why don't they just make these things already?
I'd buy one
>>
File: estate-1-820x420.jpg (53 KB, 820x420) Image search: [Google]
estate-1-820x420.jpg
53 KB, 820x420
>>
>>14708248
no you wouldn't
>>
>>
It doesn't look like a soap.

Everything that isn't a soap can only get real as super car, otherwise it won't ever get released.
>>
>>14708264
this

literally the main reason it was canceled

reminder that it would have a CVT and make around 200hp in top trim at best too
>>
>>14708270
3kawaii
>>
>>14708248
fucking looks like shit lmao

it's like a half melted lego

what the fuck holy shit
>>
because it looks terrible

retro deign is terrible

silvia s16 when?
>>
>>14708248
It looks like someone left a Challenger in the sun too long.
>>
>>14708248
>incoming lawsuits because sharp edges impale pedestrians
>>
File: xl_Hyunda-VT-624-3.png (364 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
xl_Hyunda-VT-624-3.png
364 KB, 624x351
Because the world can only handle one completely weird car at a time.

After the New Beetle it was the PT Cruiser.

After PTC it was the Pontiac Aztek.

After the Aztek it was the Smart ForTwo.

After the Smart it was the Mini Cooper.

After the Mini Cooper it is currently pic related.
>>
>>14708305
200hp is fuck loads dude and itd be manual. the toyobaru was designed to fill the same market this thing would theywould not put a cvt in it
>>
>>14708248
Imagine this with the maximas 300hp engine a manual transmission and rwd it would be like the 90s all over agin
>>
>>14708248
Because, Nissan (from their own Executives mouths) only has room in the line up for 2 sporty cars, which are the GT-R. and the Z, so instead of the IDx concept, you are going to get the new 'sporty' Z crossover

>tfw the GripZ concept got picked over the IDx
>>
>>14708709
>Tfw I would of gotten to drive one of these the day they got released to my dealership
>Tfw I now have to drive another crossover daily becuase its all anyone wants
>Tfw it will probably be another CVT shitbox
>Tfw this is going to be popular in the off-road scene

Rip xterras
>>
>>14708754
The feeling I imagine people at Nissan are getting over a Z crossover is what I imagine the guys at Jeep dealerships got when they got handed the Renegade

>Oh yay, another CVT crossover filled with plastic and the hollow screams of a dying legacy
>>
>>14708766
Take a look at the 300zx and then this abomination a single manly tear should shed

The juke is our sporty crossover the nismo juke sells incredibly well I honestly see no purpose in this thing

If Nissan would take Renault's dick out of there mouth for 5 seconds and make the idx with either the maximas v6 or a v8 they would actually be able to compete with pony cars or ffs give it a turboed 4 banger and no CVT

Also it kind of looks like that rally fighter thing so it's not even an original design desu
>>
>>14708248
Probably because it's hideously ugly and as the Aztec showed there is a very limited market in registered blind drivers.
>>
>>14708754
>>14708766

may you both die in your sleep
>>
>>14708881
Idx > grip z
>>
>>14708479
>theywould not put a cvt in it
Yes they would. Especially with this retard beancounter running the company.
I'm seriously waiting for some niggers to get pissed their Altimas and Maximas constantly need the transmissions replaced and decide to assassinate him.
>>
Nissan is like the disappointing gay son I never had.
I'd have some respect if he was at least a top, but no, he's just a huge pillow biting faggot.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.