[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a first bike and being 17 in the UK I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Venom.jpg (93 KB, 635x423) Image search: [Google]
Venom.jpg
93 KB, 635x423
I'm looking for a first bike and being 17 in the UK I can only get a 125CC, I'm thinking about getting the Lexmoto Venom SE as it's only £1449.99 ($2046.65 USD) and has a two year warranty. Would it be worth buying bearing in mind that I'll probably be moving onto a 300CC when I turn 19 in 2 years? I'll only really be using it to get from home to college/ work.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>14707069
Don't buy a new chinese bike, get a used japanese bike like a wr125, yzf r125, or the fz125 for cheaper, they'll be much more reliable and hold their resale value.
>>
Take YBR125 and relax
>>
>>14707069
law says you can only ride a 125... Ahahaha you little euro faggot I got my motorcycle licence when I was 16 and was driving my dad's gsxr 750 the same day. How does it feel to be from the biggest pussy nation in the world.
>>
Come and ask in dbt, my friend, we're friendly
>>
not worth it desu senpai, get a car for now and get a bike at 21.
>>
>>14709623
Its the best cause we can avoid retards like you on the road with their daddies bikes doing shit
>>
>>14707069
just get a CG or YBR (or an XL or an XT) pham
chinese bikes are virtually unsellable used

if you want something trick looking get a DT
>>
>>14707069

2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>14707069
Just get a used Honda/Kawasaki/Yamaha like everyone else, thrash it until you're ready for a bigger bike, and sell it on.

>>14709623
In the UK, basic training only covers up to 125. After that, you have to be over a certain age to level up to certain engines, and take other tests.
If you're old enough, you can simply take a 'direct access' course and then ride whatever midlife crisis mobile you want. Often straight into a bridge support on the M1 on a friday, fucking traffic up.
>>
>>14710738

>Often straight into a bridge support on the M1 on a friday, fucking traffic up

that's how I'm planning on going out. 186mph into a concrete barrier.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.