[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just copped a 2016 WRX. Did I do good /o/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: opmLglTh.jpg (138 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
opmLglTh.jpg
138 KB, 1024x576
Just copped a 2016 WRX.

Did I do good /o/?
>>
>>14707048

>Just copped a 2016 WRX.

So you harassed a 2016 WRX and then shot it 53 times when it didn't do what you told it to do?
>>
>>14707048
congratulations, you bought a corolla with a hood scoop and body kit

why don't they sell it as hatchback anymore ;-;
>>
>>14707067
I'd drive a corolla with a turbo and 270hp.
>>
>>14707077
me too, not saying it's a bad car by any means. I just dislike the looks
>>
>>14707048
No. It's an ugly, pedestrian-safe modern car for boyracers.
>>
>>14707048
>copped
Get outta here /fa/ggot
>>
>>14707171
Have you recently noticed the amount of fags saying "W2C" this year?
>>
>>14707063
>people actually think like this
>>
>>14707063
Well if what OP told it to do was something along the lines of "put that gun down" or "keep your hands on the dashboard", then it's only the WRX's fault
>>
>>14707177
Yea I have and it's getting irritating, man.

Go back to recommending Chuck Taylor's for daily wear and sporting driving caps you yuppie /fa/gs, either that or learn to lurk for once in your life.
>>
>>14707048
>buying a wrx before the refresh...
>>
>>14707246
not him but when is it?
>>
Looking hard at a bugeye, but they all seem to be pretty expensive.
How much is too much /o/?
Also willing to buy an RS.
>>
>>14707048
man if you enjoy the car, then of course you did good.

looks beautiful bud, enjoy her.
>>
>>14707063
DIN
DU
NUFFIN
>>
>>14707268
Subaru does 5 year cycles on major body redos, with big changes on the 4th year traditionally

So expect some changes next year
>>
>>14708000
Somebody posted the 2017 imprezza in another thread, looks like a fucking camry, OP's car looks better, and didn't fall for the STi meme.
>>
>>14707246
2015 was the refresh for non-STI.
>>
>>14707063
It's blue not black you fucking retard
>>
>>14707048

Personally, I thought it was "ok". I didn't like that they replaced the UEL headers even if it does make it more efficient. I found it's power and speed decent but the Focus RS is faster and also comes with AWD. More cabin space though, which is nice.

People talk shit about how the new WRX looks as well, but I think they look good. The new STI is sexy as fuck.
>>
>>14707048
This post is like deja vu vu
>>
>>14709564
Too many manufacturers are prioritizing fuel economy over performance. I had a 2011 civic SE which was nice, but everything after 2011's been garbage with the eco button and all.

The rear looks "okay" with the lip spoiler. I'll post some pics after I get that installed.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.