[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello fellow car lovers. Im sure most of us go to car shows when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: url.jpg (13 KB, 279x180) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
13 KB, 279x180
Hello fellow car lovers. Im sure most of us go to car shows when we can. Where did you hear about the car shows you go to? Im putting one together and need to know where to put the info.
>>
>>14706564
Facejew, mostly
>>
Instagram. Facebook. Idk twitter if you're into that. Newsflyers or some shit. Public rally, hostage situations, road closure, murder of significant being, the possibilities to get a message out are endless
>>
>>14706564

>going to car shows

Ew no. I wouldn't be caught dead at one of those autism support groups.
>>
>>14706879

Maybe you don't like car meets because you're autistic and unable to socialize and build connections with other people.
>>
>>14706915

Maybe.

Or maybe they're chocked full of the same attention seeking faggots that fill up conventions or gathers of any type.

Sorry, I don't want to congregate with a bunch of semi-retards so they can try to convince me their car is the coolest car in the shit pile.
>>
>>14706950

I think you're mistaking "car shows" for "4chan".

Then again PCA events are pretty awesome, since most of the owners are adults.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.