[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on this mofo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
thoughts on this mofo?
>>
>>14705682
>dull as fuck to drive.
>Good stock options
>nice looking interior
>C O M F Y
>>
>>14705682
Looks ok I guess, I always hear horror stories about how shit french cars are, usually by people that never even owned a french car, so no idea how often they actually break.
>>
fucking boring
comfy
average reliability
>>
>>14705682
nice looking, comfy, good diesels (2.0 will be a little weak tho), electronics isn't reliable
still, if there was a wagon 607 i would buy two of these
>>
>>14705853
>2.0 will be a little weak tho

Have you ever driven one?
My dad drives a 2.0 140hp diesel wagon.
That car has all the power you need for dd.

My car is even weaker, 131 hp, 2.0 na, still no worries, overtaking somebody was rarely a problem.

Even my moms mitsubishi c23, with 1.2 liters and 75 hp is capable of driving on the autobahn.

Just lrn2drive, noob.
>>
File: 3156223Peugeot_605_in_profile.jpg (257 KB, 1503x902) Image search: [Google]
3156223Peugeot_605_in_profile.jpg
257 KB, 1503x902
>>14705682
Really nice design.
Great for dd.

Make sure to look into peugeot forums for each model variant, some versions might have reliability issues that other don't.

Also, thank you for your thread, i dug into autoscout and found some old peugeot 605. I have a soft spot for blocky old cars, and these cost next to nothing.
Now looking throu all these older peugeouts.
>>
I just wish older Peugeots wouldn't constantly shit the bed.

The old flagship cars look fucking great.
>>
>>14705682
It's shit

Not bashing on french cars,but late 90's early 00's PSA's are utter shit
>>
>>14708642
good for you man :3

thx guys for your input
>>
Like everyone else said, 607 is comfy to drive, but its FWD and does not like to corner at high speeds.

The engines are great but as usual, there are some reliability problems with electronics.
Mostly they come come from the many exaggerated options. You should not fear of leaving you stranded because of mechanical issues.

Buy one ONLY if it has been serviced regularly and has been in the care of a good owner, since by now anything that is bound to break would have been fixed.
Otherwise you risk buying a car to discover the seat heater or memory seat position doesn't work. Or maybe the switch for opening the boot or the automatic climate control has failed.

605 doesn't suffer most if any of those electrical problems but since they are cheap, it is difficult to find a good condition one.
>>
>>14708573
2.0 IS weak for a car this big. HP doesn't mean shit without regarding the car's weight.

>>14709969
that's quite false, handling at high speed is quite good. I have taken a 2002 one on a toegay in the Alpes and handling was pretty good
>>
>>14705682
this shit is not worth my tought
>>
File: Peugeot_406_Coupe[1].jpg (919 KB, 2252x1108) Image search: [Google]
Peugeot_406_Coupe[1].jpg
919 KB, 2252x1108
Since we're talking Peugeot, thoughts on these beauties?
>>
>>14710741
kinda bump for this anon
>>
>>14710741
I don't like the design of this, i like the 607 more. This looks girly to me.
>>
File: Citroen_XM.jpg (4 MB, 3720x1848) Image search: [Google]
Citroen_XM.jpg
4 MB, 3720x1848
>>14705682
I love the idea of a big, comfy French saloon, but I think only Citroen have ever really managed to do them right. At the prices the 607 is going for at the moment, I really wish they were good, but there have just been so many poor reviews...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.