[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yahoo Auctions Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: CaPkegM.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
CaPkegM.gif
3 MB, 320x180
Has anyone on /o/ ever used Yahoo Auctions Japan?

I'm looking for some help with reliable proxies, seeming only Japanese currency is allowed.

>No international shipping
>Proxy fees
>Recommended Proxies

Anyone one willing to impart some advice?
>>
ask /fa/
they use proxies for yahoo japan all the time
or just go to superfuture and ask there
>>
I've used buyee.jp for some stuff. The biggest problem with them, though, is sometimes they won't let you buy a car part because they either think it's dangerous/hazardous or the seller's asking for a vin confirmation and they don't seem to want to pass that on.
>>
>>14705086
How Yahoo Auctions Japan works

>have to have Japanese bank account
>if you want to buy an item, you will have to communicate directly with the seller so they can confirm that you do in fact want the item (protip 9/10 they don't speak English at all)
>pay for item
>they ship it to your Japanese address
>>
Just go to goonet.
>>
File: ddRt7PE.jpg (54 KB, 868x494) Image search: [Google]
ddRt7PE.jpg
54 KB, 868x494
>>14705795
That's where a proxy comes in. They act as a "middle man" (your funds are put in a jap bank account, they place the jap bids etc.), and I am looking for a reputable middle man.

Proxies charge you a fee for placing a bid, or just a initial amount.

I've looked through guides, but they are all old now. I really don't know if half of these old proxies are just dead pages

>>14705770
Car part is not related to the engine, so I'll be fine.

I've heard of people getting old collector wheels off of YAJ so I thought I could give it a go with a part I'm looking at.
>>
>>14705910
Hit up Rivsu or any other importer. They have to buy shit all the time off of there.
>>
>>14705910
Use buyee
I've bought everything from bippu shit to wheels
>>
File: 1414204944242.jpg (33 KB, 600x873) Image search: [Google]
1414204944242.jpg
33 KB, 600x873
>>14706447
>>14705770

Jesse Streeter now turns down delivering aero.

Buyee price is literally somewhere in the 2000ish range holy shit.

Special packaging fee is 1300$, let alone the shipping fee.

KILL ME
>>
>>14705086
i use Jauce.com im not sure how it stacks up to buyee but i want to try it. otherwise jauces fees arnt really to bad. its best to only buy small things or else your going to get fucked on local delivery and then international delivery.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.