[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so my gf wants to race me on the track this year, but she only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (123 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 1334x750
so my gf wants to race me on the track this year, but she only has a stock manuél vw golf.
how bad of an idea is it to rent a 944 turbo for an hour to let her to beat the shit out of it?
>>
>not 350 for a 2 hour session
>>
dat money to drive an old shitbox top kek
>>
Seeing how you drive I have doubts she'd need the 944 to wipe the floor with you.
>>
>>14704224
>H-Hi /o/, y-you care about my p-personal life r-right?
gtfo with your personal blog shit
Good thing ou trips are so easy to filter
>>
>>14704224
What are you driving? Is she good driving? I gotta know or I can't compare. Not enough info.
>>
tell her to trade in the golf for a miata
>>
>>14704224
You can buy my Boxster for her if she wants
>>
>renting a classic sports car for your gee eff with your own money just so she can beat you on a motorsport dedicated race track for high speed manouvering and skilful control of a vehicle so she can brag about it to her friends on facebook later

>look up
>tripfag with miata in name

hmmm...
>>
>>14704224
944 will be better than golf for sure. This is such an easy question. here it goes:
Can you afford it? if yes, do it! wow how hard was that?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.