[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like that Lincoln is making a comback with the MKZ and continental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
I like that Lincoln is making a comback with the MKZ and continental but what the fuc is this???
>>
Official Mini Manlet car.
>>
A concept. You are aware of the concept of concepts, right?
>>
>>14703910
I am aware

The continental was just a concept
>>
>>14703910
That doesn't mean a concept can't be fucking retarded.
>>
>>14703921
Thanks, Admiral Apparent.
>>
>>14703901
thats cooler than generic sedans
>>
>He thinks those doors will make production
>>
>>14703901
>lincoln finally gets to do something with the 'ploder does this
>does this
baka
>>
>>14703940
This thing has to be the F150 platform.

I mean, look at it.
>>
>>14703947
The wheelbase looks closer to an Explorer to me tbqh ƒam
>>
File: lincoln-navigator-concept-1.jpg (44 KB, 900x505) Image search: [Google]
lincoln-navigator-concept-1.jpg
44 KB, 900x505
It's starting to grow on me
>>
File: lincoln-navigator-concept-7.jpg (48 KB, 900x516) Image search: [Google]
lincoln-navigator-concept-7.jpg
48 KB, 900x516
http://www.gizmag.com/lincoln-navigator-concept/42460/pictures
>>
Looks like a mix of a range rover + mercedes GL
>>
>>14703976
What the fuck is this blank panel in the middle
>>
>>14703976
That seat looks cheap. Like 1980s Hyundai cheap.
>>
>parking with cars left and right of you
>pop doors
>smash into both cars left and right
You know how it could work? If they made another hinge that would let the door fold in half horizontally just below the window. That'd be an engineering nightmare to build with windows that can raise and lower though.
>>
>>14703963
Ummmm. The thing is huge. >>14703919

Doubt they would use the Explorer considering how many modifications would have had to be made to accommodate that much mass.
>>
>>14704055
Made me think:
How in the hell do the windows go up/down on the Model X?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.